4 Months since Bidaaii got over !!!😭😭😭

Missing Angini Tammy Khushi Alkeh and the entire cast of Bidaaiii

World Cup mai saab busy hai
Humay Humari serial de de !!

Show tho end hoaa with the record TRPs
Humay Hmari Serial de de!!

4 months Angini rocks  discussions still bang on
Continuation of Angini in demand !!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ_9VW0X4WY&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Krithika using you promo creativity !!

RSji and Dkut please do give us a season two with the beautiful continuation of Anmol and Ragini's story and then maybe Tammy and Khushi

Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Shanti agree four months since Bidaai ended and even the leap was for only four and half  months to be exact but such an impact 👏. Wish to see the same in Bidaai season2 soon. Hope some news shall be there in another 1/2 months.
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shanti..thanks for post..

cant believe its already 4 months without anmol..angini .baccha party and the rajvansh family on our screen..

13th nov was really an upsetting day for us as a void was going to be left  in our life as it was the last epi our fav show bidaai..

those 4 months leap esp anmol will always be memorable for us .proof angini are still close to our heart and the forum says it all its so lively..

FFS/VMS/discussion topics on the magical couple are a real solace.

now with the buzz of B2 coming back so the spirit is there and to keep the hope we get them all back on our screen soon..

a request rajan sir please bring anmol..angini ..rajvansh family back soon..
Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post shanti, i hope rajanji is reading ,and brings back angini.
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG............... 4 moths with out angini??????? thank to you all for keeping our angini alive......bidaai was just a serial until the post leap..after that i was more than a serial for me.. anmol, ragini, guni,tammy, kushi the whole rajvansh family all just like our family... 2010 Nov 13....what a day it was...oh.... last 4 month of bidaai made ahistory..... hope to see them back soooooooon.........
MR. RS plez brind back our angini with tashi.Edited by zee10 - 13 years ago
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really 4 months it seems like ages..
I miss them soo much  The FF,s VM. and pictures keep them alive for us..

I want to see them back in season two..
They should start the story with Anmol and Ragini story

Throught the post leap ragini never enjoyed a blissful married life inspite of married for 7 years her convcern was allways surrounded by Alkeh and Khushi..

Now that they have their own family , and Vasu also  sees that Ragini needs to give attention to her own family its appropirate to start their life  now Anmol ragini and their future togather

Anmol needs a life and its all going to happen with his love for ragini and season two !