Khotey Sikkey

Ayush & Dilnaaz :P

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone,
LOL i knw im late but i had to make a post on this

Totally loved the scene between Dilnaaz and Ayush on Friday... When Dilnaaz was trying to convince Ayush to talk and get some information from that Gay guy and he was refusing every single time but then when she said "mere liye itna nahin kar sakte" Ayush got all romantic and said "tumhare liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon" lolπŸ˜†

And then he also said when they khotey sikkeys were talking abt dilnaaz hosting the b-day party Ayush was like "Deshmukh will be outside and i will be with you na" and then Mohit adds "oh" which makes it even more funnyπŸ˜† But then again Dilnaaz refuses by saying "i dont need you "

And after that when everyone left the fake b-day party Ayush thought he should stay if she wants him too lol

I knw u all are focused abt Hameer-Uttara... I knw i am too but so far there is no chance of them but there will be in future hopefully... Till that i will enjoy Ayush-Dilnaaz funny-romantic small scenesπŸ˜†
Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
lol!! Vidz!! me too!! loved them sooo much.. both r really cute!! πŸ˜³

Heyy n in that scene which u mentioned first, i loved da way she just says him sorry n then pushes him to Rikin!! πŸ€£ Poor Ayush!!! πŸ˜† I'm really njoying their innocent n cute chemistry... 
Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
agree with you both..i luv hameetra, but Ayush and Dilnaaz are very cute togheter...
Tas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmm bt i like mohit --dilnaaz ..though i knw mohit has a gf who is in hospitall..bt yet yeh dil hai ki maanta nahi..:P i wld love to see thm paired together...
Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yep me too loving "DILyush"~~means dilnaaz n aayush...they r so cute 2gether
Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Tas

hmmm bt i like mohit --dilnaaz ..though i knw mohit has a gf who is in hospitall..bt yet yeh dil hai ki maanta nahi..:P i wld love to see thm paired together...

yeah i have the same prob...but i think dilnaaz like ayush..so lets c..
-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Me too Vidz...loved them yaar...They were so cute...Now a days they show more of Dilnaaz and Ayush instead of Hameetra..thats fine...thoda funny moments toh milta hai πŸ˜†
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh yes.. they r too adorable yar/...πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: MaanEET_FAN

oh yes.. they r too adorable yar/...πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ayeee!! Priyuuuu!! u here!! πŸ€— πŸ€—
This content was originally posted by: Charu21

lol!! Vidz!! me too!! loved them sooo much.. both r really cute!! πŸ˜³

Heyy n in that scene which u mentioned first, i loved da way she just says him sorry n then pushes him to Rikin!! πŸ€£ Poor Ayush!!! πŸ˜† I'm really njoying their innocent n cute chemistry... 

LOL oh yea i remember tht🀣 And he was like so disgusted when the gay was trying to touch him so he was maintaining distance🀣 Poor Ayush but he did for Dilnaaz na😳