Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

@Kuls - i totally agree with you, some people wanna believe anything that is posted in news papers... and also these fans like to stay in news and hence keep making posts after posts.....

Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: deniac

@Kuls - i totally agree with you, some people wanna believe anything that is posted in news papers... and also these fans like to stay in news and hence keep making posts after posts.....

Gosh ( GA ) you think like that about me,now that was disappointing..anyways...perceptions keep changing and I dont mind it...even you know there is some truth behind the article in Times and it is disappointing when people have valid reasons to bash your superstar.
Take care and I had an idea u were a bit upset after that argument over writers..
cu soon bye
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Vikrant-DD is an actor.....fans will come and go......people will say bad things about actors......or will say good things...u cannot stop them from sayin it.
So stop thinkin too much, it is a part of an actors life.....fake rumors about them......gossip about them....they ignore it because they get used to it....so why should you stress over it?? lolz

Also MC was always on the cards but kept gettin delayed because the audience of GHSP didn't want a MC....so due to pressure from the fans they stretched it this far.

So just let it be.......there will always be a few that will not like an actor....but DD still has a huge and amazing fan following.......
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I guess you are completely WRONG.
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
@VK - if Drashti is losing ground around u then please let go off her .... if an actor has grown so big that a channel or a PH wants to bow down to the pressure then it just shows how good that actor is..... so even if it is true that MC happened becoz of DD, then am happy for her...it shows she is that important to the story that the CVs decided to go by her wants....

Like i told u earlier, if CVs saw the need for the baby in future, they cud hv shown a leap and direct baby.... but no they decided to show the MC ..... MC was always planned but the PH kept postponing it due to viewers responses n they showed it now as ppl had now started getting irritated that even after so many months baby bump wasnt shown.....

Drashti is a young actress and if she has problem sporting baby bump then its a choice we shud all respect... everyone makes choices in their lives and is entitled to stick with it..... whether that person's choice is right or wrong, only time can tell....

Drashti is a brilliant actor and atleast for me, she will never lose that ground.....
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: deniac

Hi gauri..........I know..........some people like to be in news or reached a stage of over obsession with this series......whever something happen not according to their wishes...............there goes the list of endless blame game....in new post.............against cast crew......director..........kabhi Nissar to Kabhi DD...........Kabhi GC..........give them break..........They are actors not your public property...........Dont like them switch to different show........Life is that simple............than blame actress............with half baked knowledge.....
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@TM - you just cannot stop people from assuming things and putting allegations even if there is no truth at all....I am happy for DD she has made that place for herself where people are interested in discussing her....that's goes to show how popular she is
ahhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmm nice....what I feel for Drashti is something difficult to understand...but feels good people still support her....and love her alot...

As said earlier " Sometime to gain support in favour of your superstar you have to write against them,becoz that provokes and urges true fans to atleast write in favour of the actor,simple human tendency,used in favour of Drashti but the only problem with such a strategy is,the person who takes the initiative risks the possibility of facing wrath and consequences."
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

Hi gauri..........I know..........some people like to be in news or reached a stage of over obsession with this series......whever something happen not according to their wishes...............there goes the list of endless blame game....in new post.............against cast crew......director..........kabhi Nissar to Kabhi DD...........Kabhi GC..........give them break..........They are actors not your public property...........Dont like them switch to different show........Life is that simple............than blame actress............with half baked knowledge.....

Yeah Kuls..... what u said is so true.... whenever something goes against their wishes ppl just dont see anything else...they just go on making posts against Nissar, PH, channel, DD, GC....

GC takes 2-3 days off and ppl will start yelling and screaming.... gosh if PH has allowed him the leave means they are taking care of story without him or they hv already shot for his scenes.... itna humgama kyon....

If DD goes on leave, same thing...some rumours that DD dint want baby bump, n there u go...with so many posts aginst her ...calling her unprofessional n all...

Nissar's started work on new show so he is bashed sayign he doesnt care bout this show any more and that he doesnt understand whats needed for the show....

CVs bring a new entry n ppl will start posts saying y new entries....
so in short kuch bhi karo n if that something is against ppl's wishes or their assumptions on story, then there is a huge hue n cry....
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
@TM
-Time and again the same topic opened in various posts .
-Instigating fightS n disrupting peace n decorum of forum.
- Bashing the actress.

POST REPORTED.

IF DEV TEAM