Read this article about DD,tell me if I am wrong? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by aditiwalia56

Look..... MC WAS DEMAND OF D SCRIPT..... Its not because DD don't want bump...... Dat article abt her hesitation towards baby bump okay...... If cv's really want dis child to bron toh woh born ho chuka hota.... Nd wats worng if she don't want baby bump she is a normal human being she have RIGHT to refuse or chose.....

I don't think MC was demand of the script.MC happened becoz of Drashti.If Drashti has no problem with baby bump why they didn't show baby bump before.Why they dragging baby story so long.Geet become pregnant since May last year.Drashti ia an actress.Actress have to do many thing if story demand.She is also a woman.She will become mother someday then she refused to God.If she refused to do kissing scene its ok.But may be she can do passionate scene but not baby bump.Many people said Gurmeet is not professional when he was in vacation.Every people need vacation.It is a reason.But actress didn't want a baby bump.Its not professional.When Drashti sign the show she know about baby,Why she signed then?He or she is ny fav actors.But its not mean everything he or she did is right.I like her so much.She is very good actress.But I don't like her attitude.If she doesn't changed her attitude someday she will suffered.
Originally posted by Vikrant_Khatri

Drashti Dhami is still loved by me for her acting skills but I feel bad to say she has lost that respect which she had in my eyes.

Now she sounds more selfish and self obsessed human being...

God Bless her with all blessings becoz her personal and professional gain and loss wont hamper me in anycase..

I had loved her alot till date as an actress as well as a great human being,but after learning her personal views,I feel it is stupid to have high regards for her..

Humm... gud for you mate. Its just sad how some people get influenced by one single rumour and alter their opinions based on this. 

The fact still remains that the truth is still somewhere out there and no one except Drashti knows it. 

If every story printed in newspapers and told by news channel was deemed to be the absolute truth then god save this world cos journalists always twist the story to make it more appealing and sizzling... I know this cos my husband deals with them all the time. 
i would encourage you not to "read" to much into these articles...or any article for that matter...continue to enjoy the show and Drashti as your heart desires...
she is not at all responsible,the article in Times of India blaimed her completely and many have read that,kept in mind and are now making fun of Drashti..calling her acting as fake and the series a mere source of fooling fans...

The channel and makers shud have posted an article in Times of India and their official web site.saying it was demand of the script..becoz Geet is highly followed and watched closely...

Irresponsible attitude,when u know it is only ur series which is much talked about,much more followed and everyone keeps an eye,why ignore small issues which are hampering your fan following and series in a big way..

As said earlier,only fans with deep and broader view wud understand what I meant and what I exactly wrote.
Originally posted by niloufer_80

i think i'm done watching Geet... i'm very upset :-/
y did dey hav to sho a miscarriage! its ridiculous! they hav shwn Maan n Geet strugglin to keep d baby alive.. n now dey showd a miscarriage! non of us mite know d real reason for showin d miscariage, but if it is bcoz of DD's inhibition to show a baby bump, then i believe an actor has to b professional.. or else they cud hav shown a leap of a year.. i'm so disappointd..

i know dat in all serials they never show d main actress becoming a mother so soon.. but thats what made Geet so different... the story of Geet rite from the beginning has been different from a typical saas-bahu serial... it was a different and refreshingly new story and so it got appreciation from public and became the number 1 serial... but now it is becoming a typical serial which is completely predictable... earlier we used to predict something and the makers wud pleasantly surprise us wid somethin new.. n now, sorry to say, but its become like on of those thousands of serials which r predictable.. and sorry but such serials dont interest me... tho Geet has become predictable since quite some time, i continued watching it thinking that it will eventually change.. but no it hasn't.. inspite of fans raising an objection to d AA track n objection to showing a miscarriage, d ppl dont seem to be bothered... on d contrary when fans like Viki (Vikrant) write about their concerns on forums, their posts r either deleted or they r blocked.. this is unfair... and whatever was d reason for showing d miscarriage, whether it was DD or d CVs, d bottom line is it shud not hav been shown when the essence of this story since it had started was the baby and d fight of a mother for her baby's survival...

Well said Nillu,the series might do wonders after this but the reason behind the miscarriage disappointed me big time..AA track is the worst,Maaneet wedding substandard and above all miscarriage..

All preparations for suicide...by the series.
Originally posted by Afrad

I don't think MC was demand of the script

Were you there when DD signed her contract and in the contract there  was written they will go ahead with the baby track. or had DD personal told you this....

MC happened becoz of Drashti.If Drashti has no problem with baby bump why they didn't show baby bump before

You sound so confirmed that she did not want to sport the baby bumps...where did you get to know this from DD or the CV's...yes there was an article but that to unquoted....so how realible is that....

Why they dragging baby story so long.Geet become pregnant since May last year

How is DD to be blamed here....it is something the CV's should be blamed for...I guess you need no reason to put the blame on her...I can understand hota hai...

Drashti ia an actress.Actress have to do many thing if story demand.

Yes sure she has to do that and all of us know how professional she is and has been doing her work so efficient...without any proof how can you say she did not do her work and accuse her of something...

She is also a woman.She will become mother someday then she refused to God

LOL....now this is hilarious....where does real life comes here...this words of yours does not fit here...and weakens you arguement....

If she refused to do kissing scene its ok.But may be she can do passionate scene but not baby bump

You have problems with her doing passionate scenes or her not sporting bumps....😕😕

Many people said Gurmeet is not professional when he was in vacation.Every people need vacation

Where does GC fit here....wasn't it suppose to be DD not sporting bumps....oh I see it is some tit-for tat...LOL.....your just so funny...

It is a reason.But actress didn't want a baby bump.Its not professional.When Drashti sign the show she know about baby,Why she signed then?He or she is ny fav actors.

If it was written in her contract that she was suppose to sport the bumps, then the CV's would have asked her to do it so....It shows that the baby was never meant to be in the story and we all got so attached to the baby the CV's decided to play along....DD has recently signed her new contract so If the CV's had any probs with her beacuse they wanted her to go ahead with the baby track then they would have replaced her na...It goes to show that baby was never meant to be....

But its not mean everything he or she did is right.I like her so much.She is very good actress.But I don't like her attitude.If she doesn't changed her attitude someday she will suffered.

Yes you are right...they are human beings also and so are we...they cannot be right always....I guess you are not right on your part to put accusations when you yourself doesn't know behind the scenes story....You don't like her attitude does not make much of a difference to her I guess 😕.....why would she suffer when her acting speaks voulmes....I guess she should not change she is perfect the way she is.....

I really hope you get into real story before putting someone at target....but hota hai when you are defensive you tend to target others....

Edited by ansah - 13 years ago

So is Times of India wrong and to how many people will u tell that,many beleive in Times of India and I have written this article only after listening to harsh criticism of Drashti by fellow fans who now feel she does not deserve the fan following and love she is getting.

She wud hardly care for what fans feel,becoz fans will crib...but wasn't there a better way of handling the matter,becoz now Drashti is blaimed and in future if the track ruins further then both Drashti and Gurmeet wud be blaimed and then Geet will face premature closure,leading to an unfortunate end to the series and chemistry
Mr Vikrant ..........there are lot of article on timesofindia which are not true....Its written gossip below still you are posting here everywhere that old article....Hey  man you are seriously over obsessed. and going psychotic over Geet show and specially  DD...........First she never gave any vocal not written interview where she said she dont want to have baby bump.....secondly the article clearly stated rumors or gossip section which clearly raise question on its authenticity.....So please stop  blaming DD over and over again from yesterday........in new post.........when mods close your previous one...

.....MC was always part of script from start.................it was scrapped twice before because of viewers pressure...Swati always want to go through MC track and left Geet team because they restricted her creative freedom because of audience pressure...................SO I dont think MC is done because of DD ....apprehension.............If it was they would have known from start and would have done earlier........not wait till eternity so that viewers get attached to baby.............
I think its all of because of writer prospective how he want to take story forward.............And if for 1% article is true.....than its her choice....Like you said every actress doesn't want to do every role...........I remember Prachi Desai in KS....delivered twins without having bump in 7th month....and both hale and hearty.............They could have gone that route........took a 3  year leap...........But probably writer have different story in mind which can be served by MC......to take show further....
Vikrant Khatri - Just coz DD doesnt come out in open and always deny the rumours, doesnt mean u make assumptions.... there r news paper articles saying DD dint wanna sport a baby bump but no article ever said she doesnt wanna play a mom... if CVs wanted they could hv shown a leap and directly a baby.... but they chose to show MC coz thats what their story demanded... so please stop making these kinda of posts again and again ....you wont achieve anything out of it....

Moreover no actor is bigger than a show...if the story needed the baby, the channel n PH wud hv made sure they make Drashti agree to the baby bump.....

Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
Hmm nice to see you all support Drashti Dhami alot...but unfortunately she is now loosing ground and I am feeling it atleast around me...and deniac (GA) you are right