Zor Ka Jhatka

HELP FOR JUSTICE

kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS GIRL IS BUT AFTER READING WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HER I AM REALLY UPSET AMD SO I NEED ALL MY FRIENDS HELP AND U CAN HELP ME BY JOINING THIS PETITION AND LETS JOIN OUR HANDS AND HELP THIS GIRL GET JUSTICE FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY.I GOT THIS TOPIC FROM THE DMG FORUM BUT I FEEL THE TOPIC SHOULD BE A GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT AS THE POLICE ARE NOT REALLY LOOKING INTO THIS CASE AS THERE IS A LOT OF POLITCAL IMPACT  ALSO PLS COMMENT ON THIS TOPIC IN THE DMG FORUM SO WE CAN TELL THE TOPIC MAKER WE ARE ALL WITH HER AND IF U CAN COPY THIS TOPIC AND TAKE IT TO OTHER FORUMS TO GET MORE HELP OR PM IT TO UR FRIENDS IT WILL BE GREAT AS WE ALL CAN FIGHT TOGETHER AND HELP THIS FAMILY GET JUSTICE

AND THIS WAS THE TOPIC :
my friend akansha was attacked by a gang of boys who barged in her home and attacked her with electric iron on her head..and her brother and grandma were attacked too..n hey died 5 days after that...coz they were on ventilator and in coma...
akansha is still fighting for her life in a nagpur hospital
she is critical n has got 278 stitches in her head

me n my frnds and teh other skools r organizing candle march for them n to protest against the police who arent really working in the case

its a request plz sign the below petition..coz we wll be presenting it to the police head of our city

plz help me and my frnds in this cause...ur signature will help us

and plz pray for my friend..she really really needs them...and plz ask ur friends to sign it too

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/justice-for-akansha/

i hope u all will support us in this :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks i will do that.