12th March- PKYEK Written Update

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

SHORT UPDATE

Piya catches Abhay with Shanay. She is angry that he is not talking to her and changing rapidly into a violent person. He was actually demanding to know from Shanay what was up Sid's sleeves. Sid is seen talking to Shanay about their evil plot. In the end, Abhay is arrested for the murder of two people.Mr. Raichand has decided to step into the game of the two brothers. 

Shaurya is exposed. He is gay and is in love with Shankar, his roomie. Misha is still helping Shankar out. Shankar is in love with Misha.

LONG UPDATE

Abhay is in full concentration. Someone is behind him, watching him. It's Mr. Raichand. He notices Maithli's graveyard.

They talk about how the past has gone but Sid and Abhay's rivalry will cost them big time. Mr. Raichand says, "Sid will play a severe trick. There are police officers outside. He is thinking up something huge and complicated. Everything is in the line, our dignity, wealth etc. We have to be careful."

Sid is standing by his car. Shanay walks over. She says that she has done something which Abhay cannot escape. Sid thinks, "well that's because I have also done something. It's won't be long before the warrant is written for you. Then, I will make my move." He tells Shanay that she has done well, He strokes her shoulder.

The police officer shows the evidence to the chief officer. The chief police officer gives him orders to arrest Abhay.

Piya is walking over saying the Matron said her aunt has come but she doesn't have an aunty. The aunty is Kabir dressed in a saree (I can't even describe how he looks). Kabir says that it has been long since he saw her. Piya is confused until she sees the car. She yells out, "Kabir!" The security card is freaked out.

Misha walks out with her normal Misha clothes. She says hi and bye to Mr. Dobrial. He questions what had happened. She transitioned back so quickly.

Shaurya walks in with Shankar wiping himself with towel. Shaurya is staring at him with witty eyes as a romantic song plays in the background. They seem to have great BROMANCEā€¦or Gay Love? Shankar says to turn off the romantic, girly music. Shankar tells Shaurya that he is so thankful Misha helped them then walks away. Shaurya thinks that he is right. If Misha didn't help, Shankar wouldn't be here. And if he wasn't here, Shaurya wouldn't be either. Then, he imagines Shankar walking in saying, "Hi, darling". Shaurya is ecstatic. Shankar demands to know why he put a photo with him and Shaurya. Shaurya offers to take the towel for him. Shankar says to stop acting like a wife. Next scene, Shaurya jumps into the bed with Shankar and turns on romantic flick thinking, "Soon you will be feeling the same way I am".

Piya tells Kabir to stop the car. Piya notices Abhay struggling with Shanay. Piya interrupts. Abhay turns his head. They have a confrontation while Shanay walks away with Kabir. Abhay walks away from Piya. Piya asks what is going on and why he is acting so violent especially with a teacher. What is his relationship with a teacher? Abhay pleads her to stay far away from him. Piya says sorry sarcastically and says of course, I forgot you told me to stay away from you.

Misha is talking to herself while Mr. Dobrial comes into the room. He asks where she is going. Misha says jogging. Mr. Dobrial says I'll come. I need to lose weight. Misha says no because she is actually going to meet Shankar to pretend to be his wife but ends up going. Misha goes jogging with Mr. Dobrial. She makes him compete with her in running and ends up leaving to run by himself. Misha then climbs through the window with a saree on. Shankar scolds her for being late. The landlady comes seeing Shankar and Misha together. They have a friendly chat.

They are in Raichand's house. Police enters as Mr. Raichand opens the door. Police tells them that they have arrest warrant against Abhay. Ms. Raichand is demanding to know for what and in what basis are they arresting him. Mr. Raichand tells her to relax and says, "let me see what I can do". The police tells Abhay he has been arrested for murder of two girls. Mr. Raichand says, "Abhay could not have murdered anyone". They take Abhay.

Mr. Raichand tells Ms. Raichand that she should not have gone to Sid. See, how much trouble he is creating. Mr. Raichand talks to himself, "All right Sid, you wanted me in the game? I AM in the game."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
Awesome update dearšŸ¤—
thnx 4 d upd
no precap?
.Lina. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pRaTiBhA.1990

thnkss 4 d udd hun!!!

i didn't see one.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update than you so much...
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ohhh, Abhay in jail.

Abhay-Piya, what happened to the good old 1970's love between the two of you? Suddenly changed to sarcasm?
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update..thanks alot dear..
zehra-pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it was a nice epi n now waiting for this track:abhay in trouble n piya stand by him for support
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
thanks abhay pia rocked...hope the distances between them are over
Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
Thanks for the update