Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

TO ALL LOYAL GHSP FANS!! - Page 3

maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: spshastr

I remember the old HP days and the early Delhi days .. The story proceeded according to the CVS creativity.
THen people came online and started demanding the story to go their way and wanted to see what they perceived the plot was..

I for one dont know the story , never read the original script... am a poor fan who watches the show.
I am not pro MC .I felt the pain yesterday and cried for the baby.I am as attached to the baby as some others are..BUT
I dont think its fair to say story wont move if there is an MC
I dont think we can say Geet wont get justice now- Did she get it earlier? Dev was in KC and KM and happily moving around. So where is the justice??
THe baby was used as a prop whenever it was necessary..

Also how do we know what the CVS have planned.. Cant we let them do their job for once before assuming things..?

I want to express my solidarity to the CVS .. they created GHSP , they gave us some awesome Maneet moments and if today THEY decided this I will stand by them and watch the show..
Maybe there will be justice track shown...How dont ask me I am not a CV:-)

So let us enjoy the present and let them do their job..

That said I am pained for all the devastation in japan and for Maaneets baby..
MC is always painful and I hope geet gets throught this..

AND CVS please show what you think is right .. Fans will always give their fedback that is their right and taking constructive criticism and selective hearing is your right.:-)
Please dont bash.. i wrote my 2 cents..

thanks for the post hun, I have been screaming the same thing on top of my lungs but koi faida nai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Smita all I can say is that its a much needed postπŸ‘...yeah let CVs do their job now..they know the best...I too felt the pain yesterday  but I also know that its fiction and CVs need to progress their story forward...So yeah I will watch without predicting further now...😊...

Smita and Jhan very well writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very good post... πŸ‘ the current CV's are doing a brilliant job in terms of execution... we should let them do their job... probably according to them MC was needed to move the story forward... let's wait and watch what they have in store for us... 
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
smita, Jhan, Opti... Very well written!!!!πŸ‘

I completely agree with each n every word u guys said.... MC has come for very logical reasons.. And i know, all of us are deeply attached to the baby, but CV's hav decided to go for MC, then im sure thy'll have a better track in future... And i will definitely support them.. Yes, thy may show some illogical stuff , but this is the show i loved, appreciated when thy gave us the best moments, and critise too... there's no way ill quit... Cv's hav shown what we wanted many..many times... This time, lets sit back and wait for wats in store for us....!!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Very well said Smita, very mature post and it's much needed.......

I already said the same, let the CVs show what they want to show us, it's not us who made this story, it's them and they know better than us and care a lots of this show as much as we do, so let's see what they want to show, I don't think they will show MC without being prepared......

I don't understand why people think that the baby is the only way for Geet to get justice, think of it logically, if a girl in real life was in same situation of Geet and lost the baby, Does it means that she can't get justice? There is something called evidences, witness, etc.......

Don't get me wrong, I am too very sad regarding the MC and I was much against it, but in drama things which r much difficult r much to make suspence, it's an easier way to get justice maybe if the baby was still around, but it's difficult if the baby is not around so in this way we can see how Maaneet together can fight to get justice.........

Remember in real life not always goes as per our wishes, so let's watch what the CVs has to show us, don't forget it's a team effort, we would be liking Maaneet only coz of the chemistry, but with the story behind it which is a team work, we all are attached to that baby, but it doesn't mean the end of the world, life doesn't stand for any.......

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SPSHSTR:

I for one totally agree with you ' the fact that CVs carry on a story and the screenplay goes unhampered by fan mails or persistant pms to change things to suit (fans) their mind games.  Bull headed as they are, old or new CVs, experienced or fresh stock, these CVs continue just the way they feel the continuity has to be given, or through a track that needs to be introduced' (as Maan Singh the asst. director mentioned in the written interview on Telly Tadka).

As I understand, the basic frame of the entire story is locked and kept by the PH or channel.  The script is paged with the basic content, but not the moments or changeable dialogues.  So the framework of the solid structure is present.  The fans cry, the CVs are exalted,  the fans agonize, again the CVs are overjoyed, the fans are happy, the CVs smile at one another, the fans scream and bash, the CVs watch and go about their job unhindered.  Now I hear, that they can change moments, leave a lot of acting moments and delivery upto an experienced or good actor, help the weaker ones with a seed or explained idea and leave it to them to build on it;  basically the changes do come in dialogues and moments but never in the larger frame of the story.  The CVs watch the fans moods, their expectations and deliver, perhaps the CVs abide by the right time of fan requirements !  Basically, we assume that CVs write for us; a conincidence, I think.  The power of the fans lie; only in the trps; where if trps fall, the serial is scrapped.

Coming to justice.  As I had written yesterday, my response to a take in the FB and IF field.  The baby has always been the initiator to action for Geet.  It allowed Geet to ponder over lifes injustices and pushed her to limits to defy normal boundaries for its sake.  Maan was the instrument that sowed seeds in Geet to fight the battle for justice, truth, one-track determination to righteous deeds.  Maan actually pushed her on the right track and supported her with strength for the fight, first by words then later by action.   Geet was the ultimate actor in the field to reach that destination, and is still being used for further ideals that serial needs to project.

About Dev being let loose and unyoked'..The CVs perhaps want to play out the forgiveness theory within the family.  True repentance always receives forgiveness, and Dev has entered a second time with this turning point in his life, written all over his face.  But to reiterate, my deepest thoughts on this, man/woman is human and can forgive, but none can escape constitutional rights to punishment for justice and truth.  Dharma plays a big part in Indian constitutional framework, and here I would love to see the law taking over, where man could not, punishing Dev's misdeeds.  Justice takes its own time to play this deadly game of karma for mans actions.  But law has to be set in motion, to act.

Yes let the CVs give us their best.  Lets sit back and enjoy screen time.  Geet has brilliantly delivered and played with emotions like no other serial has.  I for one only watched English serials, but saw through most hindi serial flaws and took it into my stride to watch only when required and never in continuity.  GEET HSP is the first credible serial I have started watching from day 1 and never missed it, marking it as a v v imp. event in my life.

Cheers. 

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Smita - you are so correct.

I am a loyal fan like you and will stand by the CVs.
Till date Geet HSP CVs havent failed to surprise me ....for me it is still one of the better shows on the TV.....

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Current writers have a tight story and a very good execution.....

MC is always painful and yesterday's episode brought tears to my eyes.... but MC was needed.....

if baby birth wud hv been shown, what wud hv been the story?? we hv been cribbing that y are we getting to see Geet as a house wife.... with baby what else wud we have got??? a house wife geet taking care of house and baby.....

Dev still staying in KM and working in KM.... no punishment for him... what wud hv been the story line....

CVs want to show a positive Dev means they are playing forgiveness track..... then what story wud hv developed after baby's birth?? if the custody battle and that kind of track is to be played, u need a very crisp and strong script and execution skills ....if not then the serial will fall apart badly.....

MC - throws open options like getting geet back to KC.... geet going back to studies...  geet blaming dev for signing the hospital papers to save her instead of the baby... n what not..... so from story point of view, MC can bring a lot to the table.....

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I loved the baby......I am so sad.....but then I also know the baby had to go...somewhere i was prepared for that but still it is painful to let go...

The CV's.....the new Cv's so far has done good job they are trying to bring back the show on track and it shows....so really appreciate them....

this track looks really promising....nw how MaanEet will cope with the loss and where does dev fall in all this...hope we can have NT back toooo....but I will not push all this on CV's and let them do their job and sit back and watch....

Rest in peace....BSK......love u laods

very sensible post....
jyotic_74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally agree with the post let CVs decide what good