Frequent Posters

blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Exactly. Maan Made Me Cry.😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So true.......It was Maan & Geet who made us cry...their tears brought out our tears!
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think this whole episode shud be dedicated to GC n his amazing performance today
Geet tho was only in precap also but we wil have to wait till monday to see how Geet reacts or is she even does react since she is in shock state🤔
I love gurti🤗
totallydesified thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was bawling my eyes out ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The emotions and pain were portrayed very well in today's episode by everyone…… I had tears in my eyes throughout the epi… but last one min with just maan and geet made me cry my heart out😭 that one tear that fell out of Maan's eye when he looks at his Geet sitting lifeless hit home for me

---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maan-and-geet

The emotions and pain were portrayed very well in today's episode by everyone'' I had tears in my eyes throughout the epi' but last one min with just maan and geet made me cry my heart out😭 that one tear that fell out of Maan's eye when he looks at his Geet sitting lifeless hit home for me

that's true
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
i found it heartwrenching when Dadi hugged and wailed and he looked so broken and shocked and sexy at the same time...sorry I'm vain lol
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mahi-Maan

i found it heartwrenching when Dadi hugged and wailed and he looked so broken and shocked and sexy at the same time...sorry I'm vain lol

no 
nooooooooooooo
don't worry 
 we understand what u feel 
as we all feel the same
Nandita5 thumbnail
It was truly a GC episode right throughout. Those two tears made me weep for him. DD's acting prowess will be seen on Monday I guess. But having seen how great an actress she is she is bound to be stupendous in this track. I think now the track will be on a depressed Geet and how Maan gets her out of it. At least with this MC Dev's importance in Maneet's life will be at an end. So lets see how the plot develops from this point onwards. Seeing the superb way the MC was shown I have my faith in the CVs fully restored now.