Yeh Ishq Haaye

YIH Written Update 12th MARCH 2011

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

YIH Written Update 12th March 2011

The episode starts with Manjari seeing Akshay working as waiter in a nearby roadside hotel. Later, Akshay brings food for Manjari.
Manjari : so, how was the day? got any job?
Akshay : actually . (hesitates a little)
Manjari : if u dont want to tell me then ok bt u forgot we hd promised that we both will nt lie to each other
Akshay : got a job in a chinese rertaurant. job is nt bad or hard. I made the food today after so many days. it was good. . (Manjari is just looking the way he is telling lie. .) Manjari. . wat happened. any problem?
Manjari : No, it was good. i saw u liked taking order from people, serving people, hearing manager's shouting. Good haan . Happy for u. What is this Akshay? Why u r doing all this? Why u r tolerating all this bcoz of me? Why? whatever i say, u hear it. never complain. i m toh stupid, dnt know what i think? . . . u only say do people hv time to think abt my past. why should i worry? . . see Akshay, thats a very nice job offer, u should do it. see the card, What say Akshay? we wil nt get a better job than this one.
Akshay : NO. . .
Manjari : akshay, its high time nw. we dont hv proper place and food to eat. its the fact. . plz. we have to work in Ranbir Malhotra office. i wil talk to him.
Akshay : No, Manjari, nt needed. see i got the job, u wil also get it. What happened u got any job? (Manjari gives A NO nod. . ) Dont worry everything wil be alright.
Just then Akshay's cell rings and its that lady where Manjari got governess job. She just goes on saying that come 2moro with her luggage to stay here. . Akshay finally says that he is Manjari's frnd speaking. she tells to pass the msg to Manjari and Akshay agrees.
Akshay : the promise to tell the truth only i had done?
Manjari : ya, i was about to say.
Akshay : See, its a good offer. u r getting a place to live. Whats better than this?
Manjari: TUMHARA SAATH. ❤️. 😳. (omg . . .good.😉 . ).....see i hv decided i wil nt do this job. Here u r working like this for me and i live there. . No, we wil do the job here.
Akshay : plz Manjari
Manjari : see, if u hv to stay here then do this job, otherwise go back to Agra.
Akshay : ok fine.

Next Morning, Akshay Manjari cums to Ranbir's office. Manjari remembers the first time she hd cum in search of Sanjay. . (but that was a another office i think. .🤔). Akshay says that its a new beginning of their life today and i m sure we will win evryones heart here with our hardwork. Manjari says that she is scared. Akshay gives her courage to be strong for new challenges. with our hardwork we wil prove ourself. i trust u completely. u trust me na. . (Manjari says yes with her smile. . ) Then lets go on a new journey of our life. .

They both enter the office and find the office environment a bit strange with people freely chit chatting with each other, their high class modern attitude, girls and boys so close to each other etc. They meet a girl and ask for sum person name GC. . she gives them a wierd look and shows the way
They meet GC and says they have appointment with Ranbir Malhotra. she makes fun of their  long names Manjari Chaturvedi and Akshay Shukla,  which Manjari dont like. . She tells Akshay Manjari to wait since Ranbir hd nt cum yet.

Akshari are waiting. Manjari smiles at Akshay and then looking at him for next 2 mins whereas Akshay looked the other way. (dont know ....😍 why such scene but it ws good to see Manjari staring at Akshay like this. 😳.) Then Manjari removes her diary and write "Dear diary, life is so strange. person who wants to be away from sumthing, that thing cums in front of them again. it seems this is also a way to cure pain. today i hv cum here with lots of hope for my new journey of life. " Akshay sees Manjari smilingly writing her diary. He asks her in ishaara what happened? and Manjari gives him a big smile and Akshay also smiling back. (cute scene. . 😳)
Akshay : Ranbir's radio station is very popular. i heard it everywhere. and its one program is very famous .
Manjari : Ok, which one?
Akshay : YEH ISHQ HAAYE. . and its RJ. . she is awesome,
Manjari : hmmm. . . whats her name. .
Akshay: dont remember, but she is too famous. people call her to ask love related questions., and she gives solution
Manjari : There is no solution for love problems. the more u try to solve it the more it gets tangled. love is a very big problem.. . Anyways what were u saying about that RJ?

Just then those both the girls to whom Manjari hd asked earlier cums and start gossiping in front of them. Akshay Manjari have no choice but to listen their gossip.  They talk abt that same RJ Mallika. . And Akshay tells Manjari that ya Mallika is her name. Those two girls gossip on how Mallika and boss were together in studio last night working. Just then that earlier girl notices Akshari waiting and ask her frnd GC purposely that if sum Behenji types wid sum Lambu. .😆 hd cum to meet her. Akshay manjari stare at her on hearing this. and then she says sorry. They both ask Manjari and make fun on manjari's dress And says that suits her figure since she looks fat. . .🤣. . For which Akshay At once says "EXCUSE ME" . .Embarrassed. . Then they ask Akshay if he is her bodyguard. . Finally Manjari loses her cool And shouts. ."Enough, dont u'll have any manners to talk to people? U mite be fat. What u'll think of urself? I will tolerate ur nonsense". . . EPISODE ENDS. .

[CRYPT]SORRY FOR MISTAKES. . .HOPE EVRYONE LIKED IT . . .Then PLZzzz HIT THE CHASKAMETER BUTTON of YIH forum to thank me. .😊[/CRYPT]
Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
omg... wat a hillarious episode farhin.........😆🤣 thanks for the update.....
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update!
youre a life saver!
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sv003

omg... wat a hillarious episode farhin.........😆🤣 thanks for the update.....

Ya the second half of the episode was quite funny...😆.....and those two girls were too much .......

@ALL - You'll are most welcome everyone !!!!!!! 🤗
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnxx for the lovely update