Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ohh...girls i changed the song to hema ki diwani..bcz hema is already badnaaam hogayi....now nandu can hema ki diwani.....both r dancing to make sid-vir jealous...!!!πŸ˜†
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
you rae right he may be doing taht his eyes say i so bdaly wnat to tell you i love you
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Ohh...meri sakeena jaan...how r u.....I'm eagerly waiting for vir-nandu-sid dance....pls god save my nandu from two hotties...πŸ˜†and did u notice in the holi pictures nandu's hairstyle changes a bit after the dancing...and he looks so hot....!!!!πŸ˜‰

ohh yaaa ... he just so hypr πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..after all He will get chance to dance with His Veer...πŸ˜‰
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ohh...meri sakeena jaan...how r u.....I'm eagerly waiting for vir-nandu-sid dance....pls god save my nandu from two hotties...πŸ˜†and did u notice in the holi pictures nandu's hairstyle changes a bit after the dancing...and he looks so hot....!!!!πŸ˜‰

ya Sana i didn't notice that lol Nandu in a new hair style wow can't wait 2 c thatπŸ˜†
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
[

Awww realy I do ..thatz so sweet of u ...u know what 'm thinking ..that nivi want viren give his most time right now to his family ...For that she2 ignoring Him ..and viren Searching a gud chance to b alone with her .πŸ˜‰

it is ok that she is letting have some time with his family.
But Viren too needs to think of addition to his future family abd that can happen only he i sNivi at night πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Hey Raj that would be great, Imagine JW girlfriend coming and asking CC

Kyaa Kawahar darling Ghar par hai,  Mujhe unse zaruri baat karni hai, Aap shaayad unki Badi Behen hai, Mein Jawahar ki patni hou, humn Mandir  mein chup kar Shaadi ki hai, Lekin ab usse mujhe apne parivaar se milaana hoga, kyunki mein uske bache ki Maa banne wali hou,"  PLease Badi Didi ji meri madad kijeeye,

Imagine CC's face what she will feel, One side this lady telling her JW elder sister and then saying she is pregnant with his child, 

oh Diya CC n JW's badi didi OMGπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woww...this thread is going so fast..and may we have to open a new thread today......looks like we r in a rush like the CT's...!!!!

Ohh...girls i changed the song to hema ki diwani..bcz hema is already badnaaam hogayi....now nandu can hema ki diwani.....both r dancing to make sid-vir jealous...!!!πŸ˜†

hahhahahahah Awesome one...🀣🀣
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pinkparty

oh Diya CC n JW's badi didi OMGπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Yes Dear because Jw must have not told her that he is married already to CC,  he might have said he has his sis at home,  so thats why she said that to her
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

a we are only making oursleves feel better