Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) - Page 98

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi diya and pooja.....Nivi surely leave sood house according to the segment....but i hope they at least show a conversation between nivren before all that drama....The seperation track is sure..bcz now  it's the turn of viren to win his love back.....

and me too so excited for vir-nandy-sid dance...nandy so nervous with two hotties....how he will manage....πŸ˜†

PS:can u people see my new DP...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Sana,

we can see ur DP
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont even know what iam doing on the forum .. i think iam waiting 4 a for something positive..
 and  if jw have a affair then cc  will have a million ideas to scare away the other one
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
I want to know what u think about this.

I was thinking was about Nivi remembering what DS had told her that "Jhoot ki bji kabhi kabhi jeet hoti hai" and this was on the night when she keeps the divorce papers in the cupboard. We all wondered why this was shown as we did not see DS ever mentioning this to Nivi. This brings to the point that did Nivi lie? Did she lie about making the marriage work? being a Sood bahu? Post the divorce scene I don't remember any incident that she lied except for the property papers.
FrozenRain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hey Sana, ur avatar is cool.

Yes Sana, i too want a conversation between Nivi-Viren.
Viren should know the reason why Nivi is leaving

Hey raj...u can see my DP...oh thank god....it was gone a while before....and it is not an original one...i made it from two different pictures.....actually i'm dying to see a picture of kinny and neha together..we did'nt get anything...so the greedy crazy girl in me started to make pictures like thisπŸ˜†
Sunshine234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sana4kinha

Hi diya and pooja.....Nivi surely leave sood house according to the segment....but i hope they at least show a conversation between nivren before all that drama....The seperation track is sure..bcz now  it's the turn of viren to win his love back.....

and me too so excited for vir-nandy-sid dance...nandy so nervous with two hotties....how he will manage....πŸ˜†

PS:can u people see my new DP...

Hey Sana just saw this before I logged off, i think hes going to manage it very well by throwing himself viren πŸ˜†
Btw yep I can see your DP, it really cute!
Bye for now...hopefully talk to you properly later
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
JW' girl friend should come to the Sood house looking for him and then it would be fun to see CC's face.
FrozenRain thumbnail
Hey nadini how r u......so nice to see u....and with the alarm clock.....u r the timing machine  for us...😊

Hi hina...how r u...??
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii................Kia hoing..Gud nadz lag Raho ...πŸ˜‰..Ohhh cant wait For VireNandu..Dance....
FrozenRain thumbnail
I really want to see HL and CC dancing like mad after drinking baang....and JW and PT running from them....!!!!πŸ˜†..finally to stop them PT slaps HL and JW slaps CC...!!!😊