Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

I am fine Mim.
At work and not able to concentrate. Luckily not much to do.
The time too is going by so slow.

Waiting to see what happens today.

yes sweety we all r waiting 2 c what happens today poor Viren😭 when he will no ki Nivi wants 2 leave he'll b shattered completely😭
btw i like ur new user name Raj_Luv_NiViren so sweet😳
dyhardfan thumbnail

i have to attend my class just now...😭 another boring lecture.... will chat to your soon... have my fingers cross for todays epi, im praying we will get to see something good. have a great day guys mwah😃

dyhardfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine234

Hi everyone! Hope you don't mind if I join in....eagerly awaitng for the episode today😊

all welcome sweetie😊
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dyhardfan

yes mim me to want the samething, dont really care about anyone else on CCBM except for nivi and viren... i feel i can relate to nivi's feelings, its not easy been a girl with current norms we are living with today, just when you think things are going to change, you going to find true love and live happy but then something happens, which is not even your fault, then you have to change your whole life upside down to accomodate everyone, how is that fair..... viren need to make her understand how important she is too him soon.

Shamim i understand what u say.
Nivi had the strength to come so far then why is she quitting now. Sorry but this I am saying again and again, but i feel CT's are not showing the reason for her leaving.
Yesterday they showed she remembers the divorce statement of Viren, but Viren was angry and full of hatred. She herself told everyone how good viren is and she will show the marriage is successful.
Is it that she is insecure, and feels Viren does not love her. Then talk to him, atleast tell him that u are leaving. Probably he will ask Why? and there onwards a conversation may take place.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkparty

yes sweety we all r waiting 2 c what happens today poor Viren😭 when he will no ki Nivi wants 2 leave he'll b shattered completely😭
btw i like ur new user name Raj_Luv_NiViren so sweet😳

Thanks Mim
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Hi everyone! Hope you don't mind if I join in....eagerly awaitng for the episode today😊

Nop we don't mind. It is a dull forum today. The effect of yesterday's episode.
Hey what ur name.
Sunshine234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dyhardfan

all welcome sweetie😊

Aww thank you! and you're leaving just as I come😆. My name is Pooja by the way.
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hello dear😳 n welcum
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tommrow epi had a bad effect on everypne
dyhardfan thumbnail
Raj i dont think viren will stop her even if she tell him she is going coz he blames himself for hurting her and he might also feel that she will be happier without him..... i think nivi feels viren doesnt love her becoz of that divorce scene, that was why she was thinking about that yesterday....