NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) - Page 83

Posted: 13 years ago
hiya preetu... ah cool... good for u choti sis..
i just got back from a borin meetin... everythin seems very borin at office dese days for me... wish i had a boss like viren 😍
Originally posted by neha_fan

For some reason or the other whenever there is a happy moment shown in Nivi's life, it has to be accompanied by something heartbreaking. Her wedding with all the torchur she had to bear, Karwachauth with Divya and Chanchal lying false allegation on her, HM with the attack, Dada sahib's anniversary with revelation and now Holi with separation. Why CT's can't have one fully happy moment for her and the viewers. No matter what, Nivi and viewers have to have a heart ache.

y r rite yaaaaaaaaaar........ i really feel bad fr nivi
Cts hate alllllll nivren fans that is why they are torturing us like this.........
Originally posted by neha_fan

For some reason or the other whenever there is a happy moment shown in Nivi's life, it has to be accompanied by something heartbreaking. Her wedding with all the torchur she had to bear, Karwachauth with Divya and Hemlata lying false allegation on her and her slapping Nivi, HM with the attack, Dada sahib's anniversary with revelation and now Holi with separation. Not to mention what happened when she was to get engaged to Sid. Why CT's can't have one fully happy moment for her and the viewers. No matter what, Nivi and viewers have to have a heart ache.

@bold
ur soooo rite yar... i feel very bad for our nivi girl. pat on da back for goin through all da rough patches but she surely deserve some happiness

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

i just got back from a borin meetin... everythin seems very borin at office dese days for me... wish i had a boss like viren 😍

me toooooooo i want teacher like viren😳 then i willl score 100 in all subject👏
Edited by doot - 13 years ago
Originally posted by doot

me toooooooo i want teacher like viren😳 then i willl score 100 in all suject👏

awwww.... i can totally understand u jaanu btw are v day dreamin too much hon?!?! 🤣🤣 but still chalega cuz dil toh bachcha hai ji... i love dat song, it's made for crazy fanatics like us 
bt i think they will drag it tis seperation track as no other track is left with the CTs

hey sweetie.... if you had a boss like viren i dont think anyone in the offices will get any work done..... your will be tooooo busy admiring him😳
girlies i gotta bounce... will be back shortly!!!
till then... pray for CVs!!!! pray dat we get a good nivren dose tonite!!!

adios for now.. 🤗

girlies i gotta bounce... will be back shortly!!!
till then... pray for CVs!!!! pray dat we get a good nivren dose tonite!!!

adios for now.. 🤗

be back soon nandzzzz darlzzzz😳