Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Aww anisha, jaan ur TOTALLY forgiven!! After that hot pick how could anyone not forgive uπŸ˜‰ And i LOVE him in blue, that's why i changed my profile pic to one of him in a blue top lolzz
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LMAO LMAO LMAOO!! πŸ€£  πŸ€£

SAKEENA that made me laugh SO much!!! and your right!! it was too hot to handle for the laptop heheheheh aaahh pagli that cracked me up x
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Aww anisha, jaan ur TOTALLY forgiven!! After that hot pick how could anyone not forgive uπŸ˜‰ And i LOVE him in blue, that's why i changed my profile pic to one of him in a blue top lolzz

Same here di i also LOVE BLUE!!!  I'm DYING to see him in blue. and i want to change my DP to this pic but i'm scared i might lose my DP lol i miight do something stupid and my DP might not show anymore LOL.
Aaaahh chooo chweeet di Love you x
anjaani07 thumbnail

Sakeena!! That's funny, faizu's laptop had a kinny meltdown!!😲

Aww seriously, when mine crashed i opened it up in safe mode and the FIRST things a saved were all my Kinny pics n clips n stuff!! THEN i moved on to everything else😳
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Oh my Sakeena jaan, muhje maf karde

*Kaan pakar ke mafi mang rahi hoon* heheh like Viren!!! hehe
Its SO freaking HOT isn't it I LOVE THIS PIC!!!!!! OH our KINNU/VIREN your just killing us with your hotness x

Ab kinshu k style mein SORRY bologi Toh meri Majal Hai ap ko kuch kahon!!!!hug
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

I USE PC ..Hehehe ..Becz I cant work ON PHOTOSHOP on laPtop ..so my PC My Sweetu ..me Sure FAIZU SAVED ALOTZ HOT KINSHU PICS ..So Her Laptop Couldnt handeld KINSHU'S HOTTNESS ;-)

awww poor laptop cudnt take kinnys hotness wat can i do after all he drives us all crazy
anjaani07 thumbnail

Same here di i also LOVE BLUE!!!  I'm DYING to see him in blue. and i want to change my DP to this pic but i'm scared i might lose my DP lol i miight do something stupid and my DP might not show anymore LOL.
Aaaahh chooo chweeet di Love you x

Aww im sure it'll be ok? i dont know tho, my pic can still only be viewed by people who dont have video siggys lolzz. I don't rly mind cos at least i can still see itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
EXACTLY!!
I had like OVER 200 pics of Kinshuk alone, 300 gif images!!
ALL GONE!!!
ALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
anjaani07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FaizuuNivRen

EXACTLY!!

I had like OVER 200 pics of Kinshuk alone, 300 gif images!!
ALL GONE!!!
ALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

OH NOOO did safe mode not work?!!
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Asma wonderful analysis. First scene was really emotional, I couldn't watched it. My head hurts too with all this Divya's mood swings. It's really hard to understand what's real. I hated the way Nivi was sidelined today but it was really refreshing to see Viren all normal again. I can't wait to see his reaction when he finds out that Nivi has left home. I agree with you that he feels most guilty about Nivi and don't know how to say sorry, but he has to learn that otherwise he will lose her definitely. Anyways can't wait for tomorrow's holi sequence, it will be good to see Virendu together.