NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) - Page 78

Posted: 13 years ago
Awwwwwww FAIIZUUUU!!!!  ðŸ¤— Of course and nor probz sweetie any thing to cheer my Krazzy 5's up 
Love you.
and TELL ME ABOUT IT TECHNOLOGIES!!! stupid in a matter of a scond all your hard work can go down the drain. But jaan don't worry perhaps it can be retrieved, should send my bro to you he could sort it out in a jiffy he is a genius at these things lol x

Originally posted by anjaani07

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 😳🤗
Asma is hyperventilating!! Anisha!!! Are u TRYING to kill me jaan?! You should have warned me LMAOOO thank you sweetie, love youu and im sure faizu will love it tooo🤗

Awwwww Di ðŸ¤—
SORYY *kaan pakar ke* like Viren hehe
But i wanted to supirse you all as its BLUE!! hehehe Love you too Di x🤗
AWWW My Faizu Jaan ..u know we r waitin to get hugs frm kinshu ..so the first one will b U ..I want Big Smile now plz MUAH
Originally posted by anjaani07

I'm good jaan and u? I know, we all can argue till we're blue in the face but in the end what'll happen is what the CT's want.

I know they purposely didn't show us a scene like that in order to make the separation possible but it's still annoying i agree! Did u read my analysis sweetie? I was quite angry about them missing out that night btwn nivren, still makes me mad when i think about it!! They could have at least shown one scene tho...i waited all weekend hoping and then nothing!

Hey sweetie not yet, which page is your analysis is on?

Faizu🤗, How r u sweetie? Sorry to hear that your laptop is broken.

OMG ...OMG...ANOSH U KILLED US ..UFF UFF BLUE KURTA ..HAI MAIN MARJANVA ..
Aww faizuu, i hope safe mode works cos then u can at least transfer ur files and school work over right?! Yep our laptops are so dear to us aww🤗
Oh my Sakeena jaan, muhje maf karde 
*Kaan pakar ke mafi mang rahi hoon* heheh like Viren!!! hehe
Its SO freaking HOT isn't it I LOVE THIS PIC!!!!!! OH our KINNU/VIREN your just killing us with your hotness x

Hey sweetie not yet, which page is your analysis is on?

Faizu🤗, How r u sweetie? Sorry to hear that your laptop is broken.

Ketty, i think it's pg 96 or thereabouts, hope u like it, it's a bit long😳!
KETTTY!!! Hiiii sorry i didn't say Hi before so rude of me sorry sis how are you? x
I USE PC ..Hehehe ..Becz I cant work ON PHOTOSHOP on laPtop ..so my PC My Sweetu ..me Sure FAIZU SAVED ALOTZ HOT KINSHU PICS ..So Her Laptop Couldnt handeld KINSHU'S HOTTNESS ;-)