NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) - Page 74

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@Anisha n @Asma lovedd ur analysis jaans . amazingg asusual . I was asking abt u both frm sakeena n u r here . Hu u guyzz r ? I lovedd 2 dy's epi but like Asma said veryy tiny of NivRen moments annoyed me2

@Sakeena me2 want a bigg jaadu ki jhaapi frm my Viren .

@jafrina Oh thanxx for lovngg my analysis jaan

Moni, hi jaan, so glad ur still here for a few more mins at least!! Yep i was soo annoyed at the tiny nivren moments, why do they do that to us?! I'm good sweetie and i loved ur analysis too!! Hope ur well? Congrats again on ur top marks jaan! I agree with ur points about Nivi deciding to leaving, lets wait and see, maybe she will speak or nivren will have a convo tomorow  and it'll be explained?

Me want jaadu ki jappi from Viren tooooo🤗
Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
MONI!!! Thank you JAAN!! Your analysis was ABSOLUTELY brilliant loved it. I'm great wbu? x
Sakeena!! Aww thanks jaan for liking my analysis🤗 Yes lets plan how to get hugs from him😉

Anisha!! How're u sweetie? I know, the queue would be endless, better pack sleeping bags LMAOO🤣
Ohh monii line pe karii hojao....😆

Keety U misundersttod my comments dear . I didn't say tht Nivi did somethng wrong  . She has full rght on everythng . If she wants 2 leave then She shld . If she wants 2 stay then She shld . Decision is all hers . NO1 has stopped her n Soods n sharmas both will support her in her decision whtever it is .

I hav nt said tht Nivi did somethng wrong . I m just sayng tht She shld hav atleast told 2 some1 especiallyy Viren . If she is dong it for his gd then tht person also shld know abt it naa then only he would b able 2 realize her importance naa . But If she goes wout telling any1 especiallyy Viren hu will Viren reazlize tht She did ds fr his gd ? or she wanted 2 give time 2 him ? Ulta Viren might misunderstood dis situationaa naa . he might thnk tht She ws only there for his family ( like She said 2 him many times ) n she doesn't love him  ., he doesn't deservbe Nivi n So She left him n he 2 said her 2 leave him .

Actualyy d prob is tht rght now Viren n Nivi both r surounded by MISUNDERSTANDINGS . Viren thnks tht He doesn't deserve Nivi n is still gulty when it coems 2 Nivi . n Nivi thnkns tht Viren hates her n doesn't want her in his life . SO dis MISUNDERSTANDING only stopping them 2 talk 2 each other .
Moni jaani y does she needs to tell Viren anything. Viren did not make any effort to talk to her after his reunion with his family so y it is always Nivi who is being told that what she needs to do and Viren is get defended. I know sweetie u guys r Kinshuk fans but do take this situation from a girl, a wife POV
Asma Di I'm great Di!! LMAO!!! Yup gotta get out sleeping bags!!! LOL!!! Di how was the meeting?? BORING?? lol 

Sakeena the queue begins with Krazzy 5 hehe 

Keety U misundersttod my comments dear . I didn't say tht Nivi did somethng wrong  . She has full rght on everythng . If she wants 2 leave then She shld . If she wants 2 stay then She shld . Decision is all hers . NO1 has stopped her n Soods n sharmas both will support her in her decision whtever it is .

I hav nt said tht Nivi did somethng wrong . I m just sayng tht She shld hav atleast told 2 some1 especiallyy Viren . If she is dong it for his gd then tht person also shld know abt it naa then only he would b able 2 realize her importance naa . But If she goes wout telling any1 especiallyy Viren hu will Viren reazlize tht She did ds fr his gd ? or she wanted 2 give time 2 him ? Ulta Viren might misunderstood dis situationaa naa . he might thnk tht She ws only there for his family ( like She said 2 him many times ) n she doesn't love him  ., he doesn't deservbe Nivi n So She left him n he 2 said her 2 leave him .

Actualyy d prob is tht rght now Viren n Nivi both r surounded by MISUNDERSTANDINGS . Viren thnks tht He doesn't deserve Nivi n is still gulty when it coems 2 Nivi . n Nivi thnkns tht Viren hates her n doesn't want her in his life . SO dis MISUNDERSTANDING only stopping them 2 talk 2 each other .

Moni just a one question if both are surrounded by misunderstanding how come Nivi has to speak up and Viren doesn't. And Nivi supposed to understand what Viren was doing everything for her own good and now when Nivi is doing something for him, she have to spell out. Really? Please don't take me wrong I love Viren's character too, but don't you think we are being too partial about Viren over here. I am really sorry dear if i have offended you in anyway but this just my POV.
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Asma Di I'm great Di!! LMAO!!! Yup gotta get out sleeping bags!!! LOL!!! Di how was the meeting?? BORING?? lol 

Sakeena the queue begins with Krazzy 5 hehe 

hahaha y b koi bat hai ..afcurzzzz we r first.......if anyone wanted to stop us ..we know how to handel them Haina...Kinshuk k lye Hum Besharm hai....😆😆
Exactly Sakeena, aur Me and Asma Di argue very well so we can make our way are you good at arguing? hehe DEFFO agreed Kinshuk ke liye deffo hum besharam hain hehehe AND we are PROUD LOL x
Asma Di pata nahi if you saw my comment for your analysis in the previous page but yup DI LOVED your analysis it was BRILLIANT!!! i tel you x