Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Aaah Sakeena you didn't watch Precap ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

ITS MEGA HOT!!! 
Aj ki raat main so nahii paongii .muj Ek hug viren se chahye toh chahye...chahay viren ko kidnap b karna parega toh main karongii....hug toh lekr hi sojaongiii...chahye umer bhar k lye sona parega...I dnt Mind...๐Ÿ˜‰
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Keety U misundersttod my comments dear . I didn't say tht Nivi did somethng wrong  . She has full rght on everythng . If she wants 2 leave then She shld . If she wants 2 stay then She shld . Decision is all hers . NO1 has stopped her n Soods n sharmas both will support her in her decision whtever it is .

I hav nt said tht Nivi did somethng wrong . I m just sayng tht She shld hav atleast told 2 some1 especiallyy Viren . If she is dong it for his gd then tht person also shld know abt it naa then only he would b able 2 realize her importance naa . But If she goes wout telling any1 especiallyy Viren hu will Viren reazlize tht She did ds fr his gd ? or she wanted 2 give time 2 him ? Ulta Viren might misunderstood dis situationaa naa . he might thnk tht She ws only there for his family ( like She said 2 him many times ) n she doesn't love him  ., he doesn't deservbe Nivi n So She left him n he 2 said her 2 leave him .

Actualyy d prob is tht rght now Viren n Nivi both r surounded by MISUNDERSTANDINGS . Viren thnks tht He doesn't deserve Nivi n is still gulty when it coems 2 Nivi . n Nivi thnkns tht Viren hates her n doesn't want her in his life . SO dis MISUNDERSTANDING only stopping them 2 talk 2 each other .
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Moni, how many triggers does Viren need? He just got one regarding family... And he spoke out in open...Nivi is also his family... So speak to her too...
Regarding pooja day, yes he was guilty that is why he was not looking in her eyes..But once he entered temple he was not... I do not believe he was in trance that time.. It was Nivi's love and GOD's wish that pulled him in. He was well aware that he is coming inside once he took out his shoes.. And during pooja he looked at her couple of times... And it is high time he stops being guilty... It is better to come out clean rather than sulking and feeling guilty.
Moni and regarding telling "She told VD that she wants to say something". So tomorrow we have to see if family listens to her or just forces her to change and come... And I guess in the end after playing Holi and seeing everybody so happy Nivi thought of leaving without telling anyone so as not to spoil their happiness... And Viren is all drunk anyway..
Edited by anjubala - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Aaah Sakeena you didn't watch Precap ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

ITS MEGA HOT!!! 

u See my bad Luck ..na hug or na hi Precap ....Mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hii Anisha n Sakeena jaan . hu r u ? Where is Asma n Faizyy  .

Ohh I m sorry jaan Now I m gongg , will nt b able 2 chat wid u all . GN n SD . Sorry once again .lovvee u
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi everyone, hope you're all well?๐Ÿค—  I loved this epi, it was so emotional and some of the scenes were just amazing but there were also some things im not happy about which i'll talk about later! 

The first scene was just so so sweet! It carries straight on from Friday with Viren asking DS not to leave him. OMG Kinshuk was amazing in this scene! The way he used his voice, his tears, his expressions it was just so real and so moving, aww it made me cry๐Ÿ˜ญ! Viren is crying so much and apologises and begs DS not to leave him and not take his family away from him, he says he only wanted to get the same love that Sid got all these years and if they leave then who will be there to love him? He says that the family's love stopped his hatred, he goes down on his knees still begging him not to leave aww, it was just such an emotional scene wow!! DS helps him up and says how can i make u alag from myself and hugs him (which i was dying to see since friday aww๐Ÿค—!!!) Everyone is crying and smiling seeing Viren finally giving up his hatred. Then YD says they were only going to the mandir and not going to leave at all and hugs him too saying 'mera baccha' and it was so sweet, more tears but happy ones!!

After the hug, Viren turns and looks at Nivi and it's clear that he knows it was all down to Nivi, he looks at the paper on the floor and back at Nivi who's also crying but smiling. He smiles at her thru tears and looks so grateful and says thank u but only with his eyes... then Sid comes round and hugs him too aww!! Then he hugs CC and VD and even holds his ears for DD (WOW he looked SOO cute doing that haii๐Ÿ˜ณ) DD makes a joke and it's nice but her changes in mood are making my head hurt...wasn't she JUST calling her mum and Sid cos she thought Viren was getting the house and everything? Maybe she's just relieved... i don't understand her motivations sometimes, it's clear she's happy but is she really happy for Viren or is it just because what she thought about the house/property wasn't true?! Little confused bout her but it was still an emotional and moving scene and i loved it!

Next VD says she will get sweets for everyone and the family all gather round laughing and joking and talking about how much fun they will have at holi which is tomoro. It's so nice to see (especially Viren being normal, how long i waited to see that!) but it's sad to see Nivi standing apart and watching them even tho she has a smile on her face. Mainly she's watching Viren looking so happy and laughing and talking after so long. Maybe it's cos i knew what was coming but it was so sad seeing her, u can just see her reaching her decision to leave him as he's happy now. But doesn't she realise how gutted he'll be when she leaves...

There's a sweet Sid-Viren moment where Viren says all his bitterness has gone and it's so nice to see them like that! As they are talking DS sees Nivi and takes her aside to thank her. No-one else rmembered Nivi, they seem to forget that it was all down to her...but i'll give them the benefit of the doubt as maybe they're so happy to have Viren back, they will thank her later?!...Oh yeah, JW comes back for a flying visit and also hugs Viren but doesn't speak a word (i think?!)

The next scene also made me cry...it was so painful Nivi is in the room and she starts taking sarees out of the wardrobe, she sees the collage in the back (why don't they put it on the wall, it's amazing!!) and is sad, she looks at the pics of her and Viren dancing and cries with the sad version of tu hi saathi in the BG... Then she remembers Viren saying 'today is mine and Nivi's talak' and moves away. Viren's photo falls over on the table (it's a sign, even his photo doesn't like to see her cry!) and then she picks it up and says the words from the pre-cap. It's so sad and Neha is just awesome in this scene, i could feel her every emotion and it made me cry๐Ÿ˜ญ the way she whispers the last line was just heart breaking!

Next its the morning but before i go on, i have to say - I'm SOOO SOOO mad at the CT's for not showing us what happened btwn Nivi and Viren that night! How could they do that to us and skip straight to the next morning?! OMG it was sooo annoying aargh๐Ÿ˜ก Even if they didn't speak u could have at least SHOWED it u miserable lot?!! Ok, taking deep breaths....focus on the epi!

So the next morning is holi (the old Viren is back so jetspeed mein holi bhi aagaya ๐Ÿ˜‰) and the lalji kaka and Nandi are making bhaang (i think that's what he'a making?!) and singing. Everyone comes out including Viren and Sid who looking happy and both are in fun mode (and Viren looks adorable and sooo hot, Krazzy 5 - OMG!!) Everyone is joking, DD is passing around sweets and someone asks where Nivi is and they realise no one has seen her all morning. Viren looks so cutely worried and looks around to see if he can see her...you see in btwn that Nivi is praying in the mandir for strength to be able to tell the family that she can't stay any longer andthat she's sorry for making them upset 

Anyway, nivi comes out and Viren looks happy to see her and smiles at her but when she comes closer and VD is talking to her, he can't look her in the eye for longer than half a second...i think he's feeling too guilty! From what they've shown, he hasn't apologised to her or said anything to her, only smiled at her in thanks. I think he just doesn't know what or how to apologise to her. Out of all the people in the family, Nivi is the one he's caused most pain to and i think that's why he can't look at her because he knows that...and if he can't even look at her, how's he gonna apologise?! He's going to have to pluck up the courage soon tho, otherwise he'll lose her๐Ÿ˜ญ I wish that Nivi had at least talked with him before making her decision, maybe then it would have forced him to speak up. I don't know, i'm so confused about her decision to leave so quickly.

Back to the epi, VD tells Nivi to go and change in to a salwar kameez to play holi but Nivi says she has to tell her something and it finishes.

Pre-cap: Sid/Viren with Nandu in scarf, dancing, happy. Nivi at the same time in white suit at the dressing table...she takes off her mangalsutra and puts it on the table sadly. So 2 things: first, it's clear that she hasn't told the family she's leaving from the pre-cap and might tell the after holi or just go. 2nd the mangalsutra. I've read about it and know that everyone is wondering where it came from but i'm hoping the CT's will explain that...i know i'm crazy to hope anything from them but can't help it - how can they make SUCH a big blooper?! So im thinking they will explain it, fingers crossed!

One other thing that i was unsure of; if Nivi is going to leave and is obviously so upset, how come the holi pics and segments make it look as tho she is happy and enjoying herself? Unless she is only happy because Viren is happy...must be that cos otherwise it wouldn't make sense?

Sorry if my analysis was messy (and sooo long sorry!) i did like the epi a lot but was just annoyed at the tiiny amount of nivren moments in it, CT's kitni kunjoos hai when it comes to nivren It was really emotional and i enjoyed it, i'm kinda bummed too, i feel sad and i won't be able to enjoy the holi scenes tomoro knowing what's to come...

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Hii Anisha n Sakeena jaan . hu r u ? Where is Asma n Faizyy  .

Ohh I m sorry jaan Now I m gongg , will nt b able 2 chat wid u all . GN n SD . Sorry once again .lovvee u

I dnt know yaaar...awww ok janu ..tc..love u ..sweet kinshu dreams..shaba khair..bye...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

Aj ki raat main so nahii paongii .muj Ek hug viren se chahye toh chahye...chahay viren ko kidnap b karna parega toh main karongii....hug toh lekr hi sojaongiii...chahye umer bhar k lye sona parega...I dnt Mind...๐Ÿ˜‰

MUJHE BHI!!! Me too want a HUG from Kinnu!!! heheheh x
ohhh Asmaaaaaaaa is Here............๐Ÿค—