NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) - Page 71

Posted: 13 years ago
im great anisha
just excited bout tomoz ep but realy impatient how is my day gona go i cant wait.
wat bout u how r u
Aaah thats great Jafrin. Ooooo same here i also can't wait but i've got mixed feelings like I'm SO excited to see Viren dance and stuff you know looking mega hot and enjoying with his family after AGES but then again sad about Nivi bless her x Edited by Anisha_91 - 13 years ago
OMG OMG OMG ..............Viren waz super Cute Today..AWWW..jaanu ..HOT HOT HOT with  kremmy KURTAA.........Hats off to Kinshuk Mahajan Brilliant acting............I cried with him and  smiled with him....OMG OMG ..Lucky DS..Lucky YD..Luckyy Vd... Lucky CC...Lucky Sid...Lucky Jw ...and what abt Me Viren I WANT HUG..IWANT HUG ...WANT HUG..

SUPERBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB EPI....AHHHHHH ..KINSHUK..

Sakeena tell me about it jaan me too want a huggie from VIREN/KINNU!!! hehe x
Originally posted by anjubala

@bold - Moni, I do not agree with you here.. If his guilt is coming in way then why did he take her to temple???? While entering the temple and carrying chunni in his hands, he was only looking at Nivi - straight in her eyes.. When was his guilt that time??? Sorry, I want to support him but I also do not want to..I am more with Nivi this time. Viren can make any decisions he want but Nivi cannot???? Nivi knows that Viren deserves all the happiness and she does not want to take away his happiness hence she is leaving. Her presence is making Viren guilty... She has realized that he needs time to come out clean as regards to Nivi and I support her in this decision.

Bingo Anju, I think I missed the last line shown in bold in Moni's post earlier. Sorry Moni, I too disagree with you over here. Nivi is not doing anything wrong at all. Just looks are not enough all the time. You have to say it too. Whatever he did with Nivi was really terrible, but still we gave him benefit of doubt as he has a good soul, and still whatever Nivi is doing, she is doing for his happiness as she wants to see him happy, and being her around he feels guilty all the time. I am with Nivi on this and support her decision to leave Sood house.
Originally posted by anjubala

@bold - Moni, I do not agree with you here.. If his guilt is coming in way then why did he take her to temple???? While entering the temple and carrying chunni in his hands, he was only looking at Nivi - straight in her eyes.. When was his guilt that time??? Sorry, I want to support him but I also do not want to..I am more with Nivi this time. Viren can make any decisions he want but Nivi cannot???? Nivi knows that Viren deserves all the happiness and she does not want to take away his happiness hence she is leaving. Her presence is making Viren guilty... She has realized that he needs time to come out clean as regards to Nivi and I support her in this decision.

Hii Anju Hu r u ?

Well Dear d mandir scene U r talking abt . When He was sayng her 2 take her 2 mandir , at tht time Also He was nt looking into her eyes n was guilty only but becozz  she was cryngg so much n tht 2 infront of Viren whch he never ever saw her dong htt . So He couldn't stop himself  frm asking her abt d reason of her still in d sood house instead of mandir . if U will observe here also He asked her indirectlyy tht Why she is cryng becozz he couldn't ask her indirectlyy .

tht chunnari thng was all wish of god . Viren didn't hav any control in it , on his feelings . n tht is why he just pulled out 2 inside of mandir . He was nt at all in his sense at tht time n only he coems into his sense when pandit asks Nivren 2 do puja . only at tht time He realizes htt He came inside mandir .

While dong puja also He never looked into her eyes . He just does puja n leaves frm there . Why he leaves ? It was his gullt , his guilg 3 face Nivi .

Dear I m nt blaming Nivi . or I m nt defending Viren . We all love Viren n Nivi  . It's just htt I was telling tht just becozz Viren didn't tell thanxx n sorry 2 Niv , tht doesn't mean ki He doesn't wanted 2 tell her . n he said also 2dy many times frm his eyes . After longgg time He got his family back , his pain whch he kept in his heart frm 20 yrs was finallyy got removed So he was veryy happyy but at d same time he thanked Nivi also for tht .

Nivi has ful rght 2 do whtever she wants . She got hurted So if she wanted 2 give time 2 Viren then She shld . but She shld hav atleast told 2 Viren before leaving d house . Who knows ? dis could hav triggered Viren n He could hav confesed like he did infront of his family . But If She goes frm there wout telling any1 or if she goes frm there by making excuse of rivaaz n all then Hu could Viren will realize htt He is losing her ? So Viren hav 2 b pushed like he had been for his family So Now He had 2 b pushed for Nivi also .

I hope I could hav made ur point clear
OH WAWOOOOOOOOO Moniiiiiiiiiiiii...........Anishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..FABB FABBBBBBBBBBBBBB Analaysis's ..SUPERBBBBBBBBBBB....🤗
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Sakeena tell me about it jaan me too want a huggie from VIREN/KINNU!!! hehe x

what we shud do to get Hug from ..MR.HOTTIE....😉
i missed Precap ..now i'm dying to watch itttt.HELPPPPPPPPPPP.....😭