NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) - Page 61

Posted: 13 years ago
milee my name i hina and i kind of get your point .. i oo badly want nivren together
About Mangalsutra they better show some reason as she never had any Mangalsutra before and how come she got a new one right now. CT's did same blumder Marriage fiasco too, that Nivi wore that RadhaKrishna locket on that marriage day why oh why I still can't understand. CT's better show some reason with this mangalsutra thing atleast a flashback if not it will look like a stupidest blunder ever.
sorry for the typo the s key seems to have failed me i am working on a on screen key borad
that it will they are moving oh high speed they cant even recall their own scene
Originally posted by pipicat

milee my name i hina and i kind of get your point .. i oo badly want nivren together
Hey Hina, nice to meet you. Hope we get to chat sometime. Thanks for understanding my point dear.
Oh Me too dear Me too want to see NivRen, and specially they needed to talk, whole day yesterday I was thinking atleast they will give a few seconds convo between them today, because it was needed then again CT's we know how they work right? But I have to watch the episode before I comment on anything about NivRen because sometimes they do talk with their eyes, that is the best part of their relation. Their communication with eyes is brilliant just like how a couple should do. I know it because I do that quite a lot with my husband😆 when we can't talk out loud.

But lets hope CT's handle this seperation well enough that they don't do blunders.
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

I don't get it. 
If Nivi has decided to leave and she is sad, the why is she happily dancing.

She must be tipsy after having Bhaang😉
Edited by vids08 - 13 years ago
Hey milee di....so happy to see u....and i'm totally agree with u...divya is such a character who has no definition in any dictionary...she looks happy for sometime....Then again confused....in short she is not consistent.....She is happy now bcz sid cares abt her a lot...Bt the next moment she can be angry...she can be easily manipulated..she is self centered and so selfish..she actually don't care abt anyone......she depends on her mother only for her happiness...She is jealous for nivi....without any reasons....she can't bear anyone who is more happier than her..i think she is lucky to get a husband like sid..when sid-nivi past will come out she will going to change her colour.....she never try to understand anyone other than her happiness.....I don't want to see sidya romance bcz there is no depth in their relation.....I think divya's policy is something like this.....if i'm happy i'll make others happy....else me and my help desk will ruin everything....if we r not happy then why others...!!
hmm .. i was doing so well with my project due to the nivren scenes in the last few days..... but now 😭
Hello everyone... i am back...really missed u all..but tried to keep up with the posts and ff's. well... todays episode started so well... but then fell apart. finally our viren is back... i love it..atleast we can get so see our old viren talking and laughing... so that is a relief... i loved the way viren understood that nivi made this plan to bring out his feelings..by the way he looked at nivi and then those papers... omg ...i think one of the best nivren scenes in today's episode... they understand each other so well..that no words are needed.... then what happened... why couldnt viren see that nivi was happy but was sad too... he was able to read her face before... he was shown so engrossed with his family..that he didnt even notice nivi was not around him... and i was really expecting to see a scene bet them in the night...there should have been something.... for sure... sidya scene was not needed there... viren didnt say anything to nivi..and the way they both looked at each other..was an indication that everything bet them will become normal now..so why is nivi leaving..when she promised to make her marriage work... seriously this is a blooper... and looks like she will go without telling anyone... and this mangalsutra is a real mystry...first of all.. she didnt have it.. she was never shown wearing it...now she is leaving it before leaving..and then in the sbs segments they show nivi wearing mangal sutra and sindoor when she is at dadi's house... no one asked nivi anything abt the papers... and now she is leaving without any reason.... just tired for analysing their thoughts now.... when she has already forgiven him..and she knows what he did was due to anger...she knows he loves her... so much..then why is she saying she has no reason to live here now... they should have shown why she is saying that.. does she not believe in her love...or his love now... or is she just hurt..or is she just trying to make him realise that what he did is wrong..but he is already gulity... and i am sure she understands how difficult it is for viren to come out of his guilt... omg ...omg... so much explanation is needed here...

i must say..loved the scene where they showed viren concerned abt nivi..when everyone was saying they havent seen her since morning... but i want more...

sonia

even teh part when nivi came with the clolour you could see viren's face and sid knew he was happy to see her