Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) - Page 60

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey raj..i'm so disappointed bcz i took too much pai nto write 5 scenes and they end all in one episode....i'm totall yconfused and angry at CT's...i think i'll stop writing...!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think they are showing alot of sidya caue they need them to bond inorder for nivren to stay together.... we all know na how sid is abt nivi
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello girls Good Morning/Evening to you all.
Ashly dear thankyou for a wonderful update and remembering me after the hug. Oh my I can't wait to watch the episode, I dying to watch it but can't as I am at the office will do later. Thank you dear as our Sweetu Viren says "dil vich tandak padgayi" after listening that My Sood Brothers hugged.
And what do we see that Viren and Sid are fighting for Nandu oh my, atlast even Nandu got his wish just like me.😆😉

NivRen seperation, I just have to say this lets wait and watch and be patient.

So I will be back with my analysis after I watch the episode peacefully. You know right, I have jump around after seeing my Sood Brothers hug.😊
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well Sana, I too am very angry.
Ct's gave a good track  last week and then  a blunder.
dyhardfan thumbnail
Thank you. Ashly for the update.... Sooooo upset with this epi. No nivren scenes. Tomorrow is going to be sad, nivi leaving. I really don't think viren is going to stop her. CC and HL will get what they want. Sooooo irritating CTs are messing everything up.
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

Hi Sana ðŸ¤—, lovely analysis. I totally agree that right now every episode looks like it rushed. Again JW is at house and tomorrow in holi sequence he will be again gayab, don't know what's up with this guy. Was so looking forward to at leas one Nivren scene but well we have to wait for that, I don't know why they are showing so much sidya romance now a days. I guess they are going to do the same with Sidya what the did with Nivren, when Sidya's romance is at height, DD will come to know about Sid and Nivi. Can't wait for that to happen though. Sana I was thinking the same that every other festival is celebrated at later time in CCBM then why holi is being fast forwarded. I guess separation tract is going to be long and they can't have holi celebration in that so, who knows. I hope that separation track is handled properly. 

Hi ketty dear.....I think JW is an invisible man....everyone looks at him normal when he came back to home as he staying there everyday....Ya u r correct...he shld gaayab after holi....I can't bear sidya romance....It looks artificial..even if i try to enjoy,i can't....both of them have to work really hard when it comes to romance...more than anything i'm laughing at that scenes...and they bring sidya romance at wrong time....And ketty dear i think the CT's drunk and forget to follow their celebartion calender...so celebrating holi before a week.....Completely agree with u....We can only hope at least the seperation track is handed properly.....
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
I don't get it. 
If Nivi has decided to leave and she is sad, the why is she happily dancing.

pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 very true but maybe like the property wala push maybe viren needs atd bit push here too... but i think maybe he was planning to say something to her after holi
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pipicat

i think they are showing alot of sidya caue they need them to bond inorder for nivren to stay together.... we all know na how sid is abt nivi

Hey dear, sorry don't know your name. I am Milee, and I think you joined the gang after I disappeared for a while. Welcome to the gang sweetie.

Ok about Sid -Divya (I cannot put their names together because I don't think Divya proved her worth being Sid's bride, ok its my thoughts) so why they are showing their bond because later when Nivi-Sid past comes out there going to be rough time for them and hopefully they can handle. And most importantly Divya should learn the importance of Sid her husband, and Nivi too. She questioned their character after KC vrat that was not at all required. She needs to feel the pain but again she needs to show that she is worthy of Sid's love and Nivi's love. I hope you got my points, did I make any sense.

Its just like how NivRen bonded before Viren got revealed as stalker and then Nivi knew the real Viren and she stood by him and fought for his happiness. The same way but it works differently here Divya needs to know what a gem she got in her husband and know his importance and worth in her life.She claims she Loves him but I don't think so she just follows her mom's instruction manual or as Sana says calls help desk.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Hey Jawahar was not their in any of the SBS segments.
He is not there for holi