Frequent Posters

pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
me too but  i just saw the first part loved the acting got me to cry
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Today's episode is super bt  a blunder too……

Finally we got a sood brother's hug..one such bonding that we r waiting for a long time……..

I'm so happy to see the happy sood family…..

And finally the CT's bring back JW and give us a son-father hug..I never see a scene where JW and viren share a bond..At last today they show a father-son relation at least for some seconds……..

Again DD changes her colour left me so confused abt her real self..For this time she is very good…hope she will continue like this……and CC as usual making me angry wit her evil looks....😡

The way viren smiles at nivi..he looks at nivi…I loved that….Beautiful eye locks....!!

Nivi decided to leave sood house..for what….They can show a self talk of nivi where she pour out her pain and feelings in detail..But nothing happened like this….😔

To increase my frustration DD-sid romance at wrong time….I want a proper scene between nivren..They r showing something else….They can show at least a few second's conversation between nivren…Bt we can't expect nothing from CT's….looks like they r participating in some race…wanted to rush the track…😒

Some days before I posted a request for CT'si nanother thread….telling that pls don't rush the upcoming track….Bt I'm totally discouraged after seeing the starting of holi celebration in today's episode……In ccbm all celebrations came late….Now they celebrating holi earlier…….😕

And the mangalsutra…..We twisted our brain so much for this…Nivi wearing mangal sutra…kahan se aaga ya….They just using mangalsutra for a scene where nivi take it from her neck and put it on the table…So they can make an emotional scene before nivi leaving sood house……..🤔

And I'm super excited abt the precap….bcz vir-nandu-sid romantic dance…😉...and nandu with veil...he is damn confused to choose between his lovers....😆....OMG….nandu dancing with the hot sood brothers….🤣...I loved it..and I'm waiting fr tomorrow's episode mainly for my nandu's dance….😃

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks ashly fr the fab updt.
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I forget abt my manners...hello all..and ashly dear thanks a lot for ur updates..as usual fantastic...!!!!
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Today's episode is super bt  a blunder too''

Nivi decided to leave sood house..for what'.They can show a self talk of nivi where she pour out her pain and feelings in detail..But nothing happened like this'.😔

They can show at least a few second's conversation between nivren'Bt we can't expect nothing from CT's'.looks like they r participating in some race'wanted to rush the track'😒

Bt I'm totally discouraged after seeing the starting of holi celebration in today's episode''In ccbm all celebrations came late'.Now they celebrating holi earlier''.😕

Sana,

I too was thinking of the above points u wrote. The episode had gaps.
Why was there no conversation between Nivi-Viren. They must have met at night in their room.
Nivi's self talk was not enough.
Why has Holi come so early?
VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally agree with  u yaar ..what are the CTs doing ...feeling so sad... why are they rushing so fast😡... its nice if they should have shown a nivren scene today
Edited by varshakrishnan - 13 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh how i am hating to see CC win 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Viren please stop Nivi
gmann2010 thumbnail
Hi Sana 🤗, lovely analysis. I totally agree that right now every episode looks like it rushed. Again JW is at house and tomorrow in holi sequence he will be again gayab, don't know what's up with this guy. Was so looking forward to at leas one Nivren scene but well we have to wait for that, I don't know why they are showing so much sidya romance now a days. I guess they are going to do the same with Sidya what the did with Nivren, when Sidya's romance is at height, DD will come to know about Sid and Nivi. Can't wait for that to happen though. Sana I was thinking the same that every other festival is celebrated at later time in CCBM then why holi is being fast forwarded. I guess separation tract is going to be long and they can't have holi celebration in that so, who knows. I hope that separation track is handled properly. 
pipicat thumbnail
nivi knows viren loves her then y
pipicat thumbnail
i hate this... our viren will be in tears again please make him stop her