Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyhardfan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Raj lets hope CTs don't mess this up..... i will scream if they have a dream sequence. i read on my sister's  face book that the holi epi is going to have alot of drama and romance..... but not sure to who's romance their were referring too..... nivren or sidya. hoping its nivren romance. i will do anything to watch both of them confess their feelings to each other.😊 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shamim,
The romance may be Sid-Divya and Nivi-Viren.
But the drama may be Nivi-Viren.
I too hope they confess and i don't want CC and HL to play games 😡
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I DO TOO .. I DONT THINK THEY WILL
dyhardfan thumbnail
i don't know if i am the only one who feel like this, but watching sid and divya together is painful, noooo offense to any sidya fans, but they have no chemistry at allllllll. when watching CCBM i just wait for them to get their scenes over with and i wait for nivren scenes to come. 😊 neha and kinshuk set the screen alight...... love them and their rocking chemistry......
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
these hours are going so slow  :(

Almost 5 hours left
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: dyhardfan

i don't know if i am the only one who feel like this, but watching sid and divya together is painful, noooo offense to any sidya fans, but they have no chemistry at allllllll. when watching CCBM i just wait for them to get their scenes over with and i wait for nivren scenes to come. 😊 neha and kinshuk set the screen alight...... love them and their rocking chemistry......

Hey Shamim,
I just wait for Nivi-Viren scenes and want to get over with all scenes except for NT dadi 😊

Oh oh and i love the scenes where CC tries to butter Viren, but Viren just either ignores her or gives her back.
Edited by niviren - 13 years ago
dyhardfan thumbnail

guys priya's update is up😊 going to read it now. be right back sweeties

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
what is priya's update about.
dyhardfan thumbnail
i think CCBM is running so long because of neha and kinshuk, they are doing a fab job. 👏
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
hey Sana has also added a scene