Its hard to keep suprises!
Yes, WELL, that!!
LMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!

🀣
Hopefully it should be HOT!
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
LOL!!! Awww Faziiiuu its Krazzy Konnection see we know each others mind very well hehe. Can't wait!! x
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aaahh my Krazzies i will be off now, its very late haven't got my college things ready yet. and need to do intense work all night hehehe chat to you tomorrow take care my krazzies  good night and sweet Kinny dreams love you x x
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!
I LOVE THAT!
Well, yeaah, I need some HIGH time holi scenes where he's on a PROPER high!!
SOO YEAAH!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
Can't wait for guys to see it!!!
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Of COURSE it will be HOT jaan, it's Kinshuk after all naaπŸ˜‰ Have u heard a song by MIMS called 'This is why i'm hot'?! It's a hip-hop/rap song but the chorus wud fit Viren's attitude to the dot LMAOO!!

Ok guys it's late and i have to be up at 6am to go to Leicester for an all day meeting/event thingie...such a drag but has to be done! 

See u tomoro, had so much fun today, faizuu thanks so much for ur scenes and anisha, thanx 4 the PM jaan!! Goodnight and sweet sweet kinny dreams, love youuuπŸ€—
Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
Anisha Diiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Good Kinshukful Luck!!!!
LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
AWWW HAD A BLAST TODAY!!!
WELL, GOODNIGHT AND SWEEEEEEEEEET KINNY DREAMS!! πŸ˜‰

Andd yeaaah, he's gonna make you feel, like your the only girl in the world! πŸ˜‰
CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW'S EPISODE!!!
AND WHAT YOU AND ASMA DII THINK OF ITT!!!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!
πŸ€—
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Of COURSE it will be HOT jaan, it's Kinshuk after all naaπŸ˜‰ Have u heard a song by MIMS called 'This is why i'm hot'?! It's a hip-hop/rap song but the chorus wud fit Viren's attitude to the dot LMAOO!!

Ok guys it's late and i have to be up at 6am to go to Leicester for an all day meeting/event thingie...such a drag but has to be done! 

See u tomoro, had so much fun today, faizuu thanks so much for ur scenes and anisha, thanx 4 the PM jaan!! Goodnight and sweet sweet kinny dreams, love youuuπŸ€—

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
Asma Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Bye byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Thank YOUUU for your AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE scenes!!!!
LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!
And GOOD KINSHUKFUL LUCK WITH THE MEETING! πŸ˜‰
Right, I need to hear that song!!
Sweeee Kinny dreamsss!!!!!
πŸ€—
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good Morning Everyone
I had got up a little early so I thought I will peek in and read the posts.
Can't start the day without coming to forum and especially to the NivRen thread.
Its become a habit.
Today I was surprised to see that the thread has run almost 40 pages since last night when I left. Usually it is 20 pages. I have to catch up sooooooo much.
But I did a random browsing and saw those cute pics. ❀️
Oh I saw that Faizu has posted her scene, have to read that first the moment I get some time today.
Got to get ready for work :(

Edited by niviren - 13 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
goooooooood mornin guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how u all?!??!!?!?

as usual im dyin to watch tonite's epi and gonna start my count down now..... we have good 12 hours to wait cz it's 8 am here.... πŸ˜

god bless our nivren...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Guyzzz I watched d UMTV seg on TV 2dy whose link shana posted But it is nt complete . They showed 1 more seg before all tht whch u saw on link  . So I m updating it .  

WT UPDATE

All wid nivren r dancing happily . n Then they takes Kinshuk's interview n Kinny says " After longg time Hapiness came in sood family as we all were cryng since longg " then they show again d dance seq . n d part where Viren is teasing in a dance wid nandu lolzz They again take d interview of Kinny where he says " Hum log aise hi bahut masti karte hai . Jab bhi hamein time milta hai hum usse kehte hai ladki ban jaa yaa dance kar Aur Vo bahut aasani se kar leta hai So it was nice thng 2 shoot wid him  " πŸ˜† .

Ohh Kinny was looking extremlyy Cuteee . n ten d 2nd seg where d maalish thng was shown . There also 1st Kinny starts by sayng " GHOR KALUYUG aa gaya hai , Yeh jo ghar ke buzurg mere DS hai vo is ghar ke eklavya lalji kaka ki maalish kar rahe hai " n then CC starts telling somethng toh Kinny brings mice 2 her n then She2 says "ghor kaluyug aa gaya hai " lolzzz .

After dis , u all saw d rest in d link . I thnk d part I wrote was nt in Video n So thought 2 update it .

I hope this means that things have sorted out between Nivi-Viren. As family and Viren accepting each other is ok and their will be happiness.
But the real happiness will be when Nivi-Viren have sorted their problems and they are together with the family. Then is when we will see Viren dancing.