Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) - Page 36

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: starz4me

Asma........Lo abhi poocha tumhare baar mein...........and here u r .

Yep im still here jaan, wouldn't leave without saying bye to u allπŸ˜‰

Jafrina, hii jaan, how're u?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starz4me

Aww....thanks Milee......n i've read ur analysis for most of the episodes........n ur thoughts are really nice.

And yes.....like u said........this thread gives u the positive energy......n its good............coz it relieves u from the stress of seeing the rona-dhona wala drama in the shows.

I'm mostly a silent reader on most of the threads until i've something to say.

Thank you Sonal, it means a lot to me. This is the first forum I am participating in and also first drama after so many years. I love this serial and who ensemble of cast, they do brilliant job. And you know my niece too joined the list now, when she came to know about Viren being stalker she could not watch but then again she could not keep herself away and started watching again. On friday I called her and told her to restart watching as its getting better now and she told me she never could stop and she is loving Viren once again.πŸ˜† so we are crazy duo you see one crazy aunt and crazy neice.

FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well Faizu..........oce u get the hang of it.........u'll get used to the staring part.
Yeah...........but i dont know whats with the women interviewers...........i mean......dont they like their own gender.

LMAAAAAAAAOO!!!
🀣
OMV!! ROFL!!
SONAL DIII, THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUEE!!!
Seriously, the last time I checked, I too was a female, but they just GLARE AT YOU like I'm some sort of an alien! πŸ˜•
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anisha_91

Thats great Di. Hahaha of course Di Viren and all you lot are deffo stress relieve hehe. Aaah loved your post the other day about Viren and Sid x

Oh thanks sweetie, I didnot see you comment did you do it later maybe. Oh I wrote another one today, check it out. And I can surely say that I will be writing about Sood brothers frequently I think as we will get to see them bonding right?
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LMAO!!! Faizuu your SO right you know when they stare in my head i'm like yes i know I'm pretty but pleasee stop LMAO!!!!! πŸ€£ 

In my interview the guy was looking through my achievements and looked at me for like a minute and then asked tell me about yourself I was like okayyyy in my head 
anjaani07 thumbnail
LOLZZ, faizuu, wait till u go for a proper full on job interview...the staring is just mad! It's like ur under a microscope!! But like sonal said, you'll get used to...πŸ€—
starz4me thumbnail
OK guys...........even i've to go now...........so i'll talk to u all (hopefully)...tomorrow.
Really looking forward to tomorrow's epi..........will definitely read all of ur guys analysis.

Asma.........as always..........i'll look forward to more of ur scenes.......that really the CT's miss to show.

Faizu..............do i need to tell u again.............i'm already bowled by ur scenes.

Sakeena..........its hard to talk to u girl...........but we'll chat aaraam se one day...definitely..........but u've an amazing talent to keep everyone happy...............like u r the live-wire of the thread.

Anisha........hun..........u seem to have forgotten me.........but like i said to sakeena.............i'll have to catch u one day so that we can chat aaraam se.

Milee..........it was really nice chatting to u............n we'll have many more of the chats with each other...if we find each other online.......definitely.
And ofcourse..........i'm going to read ur analysis on fridays epi......right now.

Luv u all guys.................take care.

Edited by starz4me - 13 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Aww ok, byee sonal, hopefully see u tomoro jaan, really nice chatting to u today πŸ€—
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWWWWWWWWWWW Sonal Diiiiiiiiiii!!
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
Bye byeeeeee, LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
Sweet Kinny dreamss!!!
AND YUP, THIS WEEK SHOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!
πŸ€—

LMAOOOO!!!
ROFL!!
ANISHA DIII!! I CAN JUST IMAGINE YOUR FACE!
Like, DUDE, you just LOOKED in my file! HOW CAN YOU ASK ME THAT!?
🀣
EWW, HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!

OMV ASMA DIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
What are you saying?
THE STARING GETS WORSE???
Eww, seriously, its one thing to look, BUT STARE?
That FREAKS me out!
Unless, obviously, it's Kinshuk staring at us, WHERE' FINE WITH THAT!
LIKE TOTALLY!
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No Sonal i didn't Sorry jaann πŸ€— Yes chat to you next time good night sweet dreams love you x