NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) - Page 34

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by anjaani07

Hey Milee, i'm glad to hear that things are back to normal for you, i used to love reading ur analysis b4!!

I'm good, work is SO busy but CCBM and the nivren gang keep me sane! Oh and i started writing some Nivren scenes, not sure if you've read any?

Aww thanks for liking my profile pic, he's just soo cute naa?! I know, we're all waiting for him ina blue kurta or sherwaani, the CT's HAVE to give us that soooon😉
Oh thanks dear, I know CCBM and our gang always keeps us sane.
I didn't know about you writing let me read them, is it FF or just scenes? its ok don't bother I will go and look around on the forum. Thanks for informing me, I love to read and then if it has to do with NivRen I will make time😆 you know how crazy we are.

I know dear from almost 4 months we are asking for Viren in blue sherwani, and he does have one remember Nivi gives it to him on that pooja day were he never wears it. I hope he wears it pretty soon.
Aww....thanks Milee......n i've read ur analysis for most of the episodes........n ur thoughts are really nice.
And yes.....like u said........this thread gives u the positive energy......n its good............coz it relieves u from the stress of seeing the rona-dhona wala drama in the shows.

I'm mostly a silent reader on most of the threads until i've something to say.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
NivRen share SOME covalent bonding!!
OH I LOVED THAT!!!!
They're soo hot, they're SUCH an exothermic reaction!!!!
Ok Girlz My Dreams Time ..Tc ..Luv u all ..SWEET KINSHU DREAMS ..Shaba Khair ..Bye ..ALLAH HAFIZ😳
Originally posted by milee1014

That's good to know, I am doing fine thankyou. And you have your stress releaving friends here and specially Sweetu Viren just looking at him will releive your stress what say?😉

Thats great Di. Hahaha of course Di Viren and all you lot are deffo stress relieve hehe. Aaah loved your post the other day about Viren and Sid x
Asma Di are you there??

Okayy Sakeena jaan Take care sweet Kinny dreams love you x
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
Bye bye Sakeena Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OUR KRAZZZYY JAAAAAAAAN!!!!!
Sweeeeeeeeet Kinny dreamsss!!!!
🤗
Originally posted by FaizuuNivRen

AWWWWWWWWWW DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
🤗
Ohh Diii, if you have time that is, urm, do you want to read my holi scene and suhaag raat scene I wrote? Hopefully you'll like them!!!
Andd, I'll be writing my analysis aswell, AND OMV, YOUR ANALYSIS DII, JUST INSPIRES ME SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!
Oh Faiza, you too are writing scenes. Do you need to ask, I will make time and read dear. Let me go and search for yours and Asma's scenes and read them ok.Even if I don't read them now, I will do it before tomorrow morning and comment on it. I know it will be wonderful,awesome and Brilliant just like you.
Thanks for the comment dear, I am overwhelmed.
Faizu, what's your profile pic NivRen in colors is it holi pictures? Oh my I was waiting for holi and we got pictures too. Where can I find them? Please tell me pretty please with cherry on top if you like, that picture is so beautiful.

Well sakeena..........ok dear bye then.....i'll talk to u tomorrow.......if u r logged in.........n till then take care.
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Faizzuuu OMG you talking about college interview reminds me that i have a Uni interview at the end of this month eeeeeeee lol x
 Anisha, Good luck for your interview.