Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Sonal, i'm also in the UK, i've finished uni and now i work at the National Apprenticeship Service... sounds posh but basically, it's a govt funded organisation which helps school leavers into paid apprenticeships. It's actually pretty cool but day to day its just SOO busy it drives me mad!! So that's me๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh and also i spend most of my day day-dreaming about kinny and nivren...and waiting for ahsly's update on the latest epi LOLZZ
Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
Sakeena Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Milleee Diii!!
Yup, I got your PM, and I'm sooo happy that everythings back to normal again for you!!!
And hopefully it stays that way!!
LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!
Welll, School's awesome, I got an A* in my history GCSE and an A* in my english language GCSE too!!
And college ... well, I have one interview left before I decide which college to go to!!
AWWWWWWW DIIIIIIIIIII!!
I've reallly missed your analysis!!!
Sooo I'm gonna read it now! ๐Ÿ˜‰
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

HAHAHAHA i Have one for u in OF ..Will Show u tomorro Lolz

OH thanks dear, is it funny one again. Actually I could not control my laughter on Friday and the best thing was I was happy for NivRen and at the same time I was fuming because of that She Gholam (if you don't know who it is its our very own Hema the daughter psycho mom, I gave that name to her because she is just like Gholam saying My PRecious)
I am waiting for tomorrow, so now I have to wait for episode and them for your gift hahahah
starz4me thumbnail
WOW Faizu...........good job.........n good luck with more.

Anisha...thats really nice......i love science as well.

Asma.........it is really funny.....imagining u.....sitting in meetings lost in Kinshuk's dreams.

Milee...........hello dear......yes.......I've joined the thread.....n it is worth chatting i guess...........coz u interact with so many Kinshuk fans n from so many different places.
I've seen u around but never got a chance to start the conversation........but this is a good start.

Well u guys........i'm a pshychology major student.......and a part time preschool teacher.....I live in chicago.........so coz of the time difference....with some....i dont get a chance to catch them online.

Milee ya ..i joind late Becz Net prob for 6month Lolz So Long And i couldnt join this forum frm the start i mean whn i Heard Abt kinshu's Entry
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Milee Di I'm fine thanks. How are you?
College is brilliant but a little stressing 'cos everyday i get like TONS to do lol but its all perfect thanks 
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FaizuuNivRen

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

Sakeena Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Milleee Diii!!
Yup, I got your PM, and I'm sooo happy that everythings back to normal again for you!!!
And hopefully it stays that way!!
LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!
Welll, School's awesome, I got an A* in my history GCSE and an A* in my english language GCSE too!!
And college ... well, I have one interview left before I decide which college to go to!!
AWWWWWWW DIIIIIIIIIII!!
I've reallly missed your analysis!!!
Sooo I'm gonna read it now! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh Congratulations my sweetiepie, I am really proud of you. Good luck for that interview.
And I missed your analysis too and specially your morals and funny funny comments.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Faizzuuu OMG you talking about college interview reminds me that i have a Uni interview at the end of this month eeeeeeee lol x
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Milee, i'm glad to hear that things are back to normal for you, i used to love reading ur analysis b4!!

I'm good, work is SO busy but CCBM and the nivren gang keep me sane! Oh and i started writing some Nivren scenes, not sure if you've read any?

Aww thanks for liking my profile pic, he's just soo cute naa?! I know, we're all waiting for him ina blue kurta or sherwaani, the CT's HAVE to give us that soooon๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Oh Congratulations my sweetiepie, I am really proud of you. Good luck for that interview.
And I missed your analysis too and specially your morals and funny funny comments.

AWWWWWWWWWW DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
๐Ÿค—
Ohh Diii, if you have time that is, urm, do you want to read my holi scene and suhaag raat scene I wrote? Hopefully you'll like them!!!
Andd, I'll be writing my analysis aswell, AND OMV, YOUR ANALYSIS DII, JUST INSPIRES ME SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!