Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starz4me thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
waise.........if u guys dont mind.......can i ask......what u guys do.......i mean r u all studying.....or working ??
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Chalo Gals I m off now . Byee GN n SD of NivRen n Viren . Ohh After reading Faizu's scenes I will b in my dreamland only .

@miliee Hii miliee dear hu r u ? Ofcourse I will read dear as Dis is wht I wait for during CCBM days hehe .

P.S Gals Plzzz If U or any1 cn find d video link of my written update then Plzz post it in a new thread . So tht every1 shld seee it . It was damnn hillarious .

Hey Moni, I am fine thank you. HOw are you sweetie, its been a while I spoke with you. Thankyou for saying that, I have to still read all friday's analysis. I will do it a bit later.
I see you were leaving, so Good night and see you tomorrow. I am eagerly waiting for tomorrow, I could not sleep last night thinking about How my Sood Brothers Hug & Dadaji-Viren hug & Viren-Tayiji hug. Don't think I am crazy you know what I mean. My husband was like what happened are you ok? and I told him what I was thinking and he started laughing and said I should really send you to rehab.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww you 2 are SOO lucky u can chill tomoro, i have work so i'm gonna have to pretend to be concentrating while im sitting in boring meetings and really day dreaming about Kinny....LOLZZ๐Ÿ˜ณ
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awwwwwww!!
Sonal diii, I'm 15, so yh, I'm in my last year of high school, so I study ๐Ÿ˜‰
WHICH REMINDS ME,I HAD TO TELL YOU GUYS!!
So for my history GCSE, I GOT AN A*!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to alllllllllllll your prayers, plus a WHOLE load of Hitler revision!!
BUT YEAAAH, that's me, a KRAZZY 15 yr old from the UK!
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: FaizuuNivRen

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOO!!!

AWWWWWWWWWW ANISHA DIII!!
HIGH FIVE, I'M DOING THE SAME TOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
LMAOOO, GONNA FINISH ALL MY WORK, SO WE;LL BE CHILLIN FOR TOMORROW, HOPEFULLY!!

HIGH FIVEEE!! 
WOOW so KOOL. But if i don't i feel like OMG Habz/Anisha you do know that you have like TONS to do lol but i can't help coming here and discussing Kinnu and NivRen hehe x
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: FaizuuNivRen

Awwwwwww!!

Sonal diii, I'm 15, so yh, I'm in my last year of high school, so I study ๐Ÿ˜‰
WHICH REMINDS ME,I HAD TO TELL YOU GUYS!!
So for my history GCSE, I GOT AN A*!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to alllllllllllll your prayers, plus a WHOLE load of Hitler revision!!
BUT YEAAAH, that's me, a KRAZZY 15 yr old from the UK!

Wohooo!! Wow jaan, congrats on the A* that's awesome!! ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by: milee1014

I see Moni, Asma, Faizu, Sakeena online. Hello girls, how are you doing? Moni its 3 in the morning you did not sleep dear, are you too hyper are what?

Sakeena, I was in a big trouble on Friday because of your funny icons dear, don't worry nothing I could not control. But to tell you my manager thought that I am gone crazy because of the workload๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰.

HAHAHAHA i Have one for u in OF ..Will Show u tomorro Lolz
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sonal I'm studying Chemistry, Biology and Phaysics at college its my final year and Inshallah will be heading for Uni this september.

Faizuuuu Congratzz my jaaan!!!!
Bigh hug ๐Ÿค—

Asma Di awww bless you Di x
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!
Asma Diiiiiiii!!!
Lmaooo, naa, I bet you, school will give me another 6 pieces of homework!
BUT AWWWWWWWWWW, POOR YOU!!!
Sitting in meetings and drooling over KINSHUK!!!
I doo that in class, don't worry! ๐Ÿ˜‰

AND THANKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

LMAOO, ANISHA DIIII, I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN!
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Faizu, my sweet little angel. How are you? Its been a while dear. Didn't I send you a PM about my personal issues but its ok everything is fine and back to normal. I missed you all so much. But here I am, So how is school, any progress on your college seat.

@Hey Anisha, how are you sweetie. I know its been a while, I saw you all online thought I will say hi to you before I log off. How is school dear, been busy ?

@Hey Asma, how are you sweetie? I know I just spoke and then I disappeared. I had some personal problems sweetie but now its all ok back to normalcy. And I see our Sweetu Viren is back to normal so I am happy about it. How is work? and Asma I love your profile picture of Viren, handsome in blue. Oh how I want to see him in Blue kurta.

@Hey Sakeena, I am fine dear thank you. I don't know much about you, as I did not see you before maybe you joined later when I was gone but its my pleasure to meet you I mean to say chat with you. And you made my Friday with your funny icons thank you.

@Sonal, Hello dear. I see you too joined the NivRen Crazy gang haan. That's so nice, more the merrier.