Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34)

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Man proposes, God disposes.

Meaning: Human beings can make any plans they want, but it's God that decides their success or failure.

This is what we are seeing in our favorite show. God had special plans for our Nivi-Viren jodi.

Chanchal planned to keep Nivi away from the sood house but God failed her plans in the end through her own son.She planned to kick her out of the house many times, but everytime Viren saved her and NivRen came more closer. And now too, when she thought she had won in seperating them by breaking Nivi's fast, it was God's plan actually to break the ice between Nivi and Viren.
    NivRen has the divine blessings to be together forever, which no human, even themselves cannot break. When Nivi tried to stay away from Viren, he never gave up but tried more to win her heart and his love, whether fake or real, finally won. When he tried to stay away from her when his truth was out, it was Nivi who refused to give up and finally her love and care won over his hatred and anger.
    Now we are going to see the real test of their real love between a husband and wife. How Viren comes out of his guilt towards Nivi and realize her importance in his life and How Nivi realizes how one can love someone special without any limits... I believe this is what we are going to see in the coming days...

The wonderful journey of NivRen has reached a turning point now. According to the new article and precap, Nivi is going to leave Viren.

Why does she take such a decision?
Whether Viren'll stop her?
Will we seethe tadap on both sides if they separate?
Will the evil forces succeed again? 
Will they reunite soon?

These are some questions that are in our minds presently. Lets keep faith in our magical jodi and watch what's coming...

Our first ever thread started on October 14, 2010 and now within five months we are on our 34th thread! Here are some of the most recent threads.....

29) NivRen: Abhi Ishq ke Imtihaan Aur Bhi Haan
30) NivRen - rollor coaster ride
31) NivRen - Paas Reh Kar Bhi Miloo Ki Doori!
32) NivRen: Ghazab Prem Ki Ek Ajab Kahani
33) NivRen: Hum Aapke Hai Kaun

Here is an ever-growing list of the NivRen Psychotics (aka NivReniacs):

Navz, Mahi, Zarmeen, Rach, Suchi, Milee, Anju, Shova, Suchi, Sauji, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred, Ashley, Shana, Mew, Monica, Mittu, Payal, Asya, Reena, Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Faiza, Nishi, Lamya, Prajee, Anisha, Fahida, Prasheetha, Reshma, Sonia, Zay, Abidah, Vidya, Sonia, Diya, Shanthi, Anjali, Rue, Namita, Sana, Nirju, Asma, Minu, Yati, Swetha, Jafrina. Raj, Mim, Sakeena, Sonal, Preethi, Shamz, Varsha....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This time evil will be defeated. It is said if someone is evil and no one can defeat them, then its their own blood that defeats them. We have seen that happen now. Once Viren relaizes his love and comes out of his guilt and face Nivi, he will leave no stone unturned to get her back and will fight with everyone if he has to. Also this time CC and HL cards, YD and Pratap are on Nivi's side. Evil forces are gettign weaker, no matter what they try. Itis time for them to pay back now as Nivi has already suffered a lot and will suffer more when they separate.
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ashly........we trust our jodi......n we all know ,nivren r der 4 forever......these situations r only some roadblocks.....n nivren r capable enough 2 overcome these hurdles...........😊
starz4me thumbnail
Hey Ashley..........wow another new NivRen thread.
Well...what can i say....except tht.....we all are exceptionally good as NivRen fans.............otherwise so many threads on NivRen.....its just awesome.

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ashly 🤗, thanks for opening a new thread. Perfect title for the upcoming track. I wanted separation as both Nivi and Viren has to realize what they mean to each other without any facade of revenge or duty, but same time I am afraid of it too. Hopefully it will not be dragged too much.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good Morning!

Thanks Ashley for the New thread. 😊

Nivi- Viren is the ultimate truth and they will be together.

I was thinking of 20 muskans of Nivi. Viren had said that by 20th smile Nivi will be completely his.
That last countdown was 18.
2 more to go. Hope we get that on Holi. ❤️
I also hope we have a maha episode for holi and Nivi-Viren reunion. 😍

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ashly, thanks for opening the new thread.

I cant wait for some justice to be meted out to HL, CC and even DD after friday's episode. I am really looking forward to the judaai track as the anticipation of the milan will be there always.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi guys....i've edited d intro...pls read...
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww..ashly dear great introduction....and perfect name for new thread...thanx a lot for opening the new thread.....🤗....i'm impatiently waiting for the seperation track...it's only for our nivren...they r meant to be together.....!!i want to see HL,CC and DD suffering for their bad doings..!!hope we will get something good..!!
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ashley

Thanks for the lovely intro.

I am so eagerly waiting for Monday. My eagerness has increased after watching the SBS and UMTV news. So many questions in my mind
Why Nivi is still shown as married?
Did she sign the Divorce papers?
Did the Soods stop her?
Did Viren stop her? (which is unlikely as he may not out of guilt)
Has she gone to Sharmas for Holi?
Has she left the Sood house for good and has not told NT dadi and KS and tell them when later so that not to make them worry?
Even if she does not tell NT dadi and KS now they will know from the tell-a-woman news that DD to HL.
But no question about Nivi-Viren as they will be together.😊 Hope it is not a long wait.