"Refreshing Sa Suprise" - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mihirism

Guys its very sad spoiler....i lied earlier...i don't wanna be the bearer of such bad news thats why im not posting...😭

ek naya drama?! 😆 main nahi vishwas karti! sad ho ya happy. ab toh batana hi padega!
Originally posted by Rapier

ek naya drama?! 😆 main nahi vishwas karti! sad ho ya happy. ab toh batana hi padega!

No, for real rappy...its kind of shockin and totally unexpected ðŸ˜•

Guys its very sad spoiler....i lied earlier...i don't wanna be the bearer of such bad news thats why im not posting...😭

what is the spoiler about? kam se kam itna toh batade. about the elimination or the guests?

No, for real rappy...its kind of shockin and totally unexpected ðŸ˜•

koi baat nahi yaar! batado! gham share karenge. kam ho jayega! unless amit-falon are elminated. if that is the case, i much rather pretend to be oblivious!😆

what is the spoiler about? kam se kam itna toh batade. about the elimination or the guests?
he bhagwan dont tell ke KC..........

Wait till about 8 pm na....i will tell u guys then...

This week's guests are kind of unrelated and ridiculous ðŸ˜• plus the elimination...idk what zee team is upto. 
achcha chal...don't tell us about the elimination. tell us about the guests! share happy thoughts!😉
Edited by Rapier - 13 years ago

Wait till about 8 pm na....i will tell u guys then...

This week's guests are kind of unrelated and ridiculous ðŸ˜• plus the elimination...idk what zee team is upto. 

*sigh* fine! so adamant! grrr!😆
Mihir, from the moment you mentioned that you would give out the spoiler at 8pm EST, the time has been going super slow😡😆
Edited by crystalline23 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by crystalline23

Mihir, from the moment you mentioned that you would give out the spoiler at 8pm EST, the time has been going super slow😡😆

lol. tell me about it!