Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natkhatpari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: crystalline23

yeh thoughts toh  thoughts banke hi reh jaayenge....ah welll may be who knows? power of positive thinkingπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ ha ha ha... the thought of bringing in Rajeev and marzi in place of remo n terrence was so refreshing.. I wonder if the Zee creatives were sleeping when it was Geeta's turn to be replaced and forgot to search for another choreo... n hence we have geeta again in Season 3 😲

no matter how many anchors/choreo/contestants come n go...DADA and his Dil ka tukda (GEETA MA) are never going to let go off their place in DID πŸ˜ƒ
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalline23

"refreshing" sa surprise?πŸ₯±
probably Soumya Tandon is comingπŸ˜† or they are replacing Geeta?😲 Now that'll be more than refreshing😳

LOL!
Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 13 years ago
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Natkhatpari

πŸ˜ƒ ha ha ha... the thought of bringing in Rajeev and marzi in place of remo n terrence was so refreshing.. I wonder if the Zee creatives were sleeping when it was Geeta's turn to be replaced and forgot to search for another choreo... n hence we have geeta again in Season 3 😲

no matter how many anchors/choreo/contestants come n go...DADA and his Dil ka tukda (GEETA MA) are never going to let go off their place in DID πŸ˜ƒ

Isn't it weird that Geeta and Dada are the only ones we want to be replaced but unko chod ke baaki sab change/replace hote rehte hain πŸ˜†
Natkhatpari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihirism

Isn't it weird that Geeta and Dada are the only ones we want to be replaced but unko chod ke baaki sab change/replace hote rehte hain πŸ˜†

insaan jo real, actual mein chahtha hein na use kabhi nahi milti (read it in Shahid kapoor style from Jab we MetπŸ‘)

by the way Mihir ji, countdown has begun... another 4:30 hours to disclose the spoilerπŸ˜‰
Edited by Natkhatpari - 13 years ago
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

by the way Mihir ji, countdown has begun... another 4:30 hours to disclose the spoilerπŸ˜‰

Accha baba πŸ˜†
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Accha baba πŸ˜†

this spoiler thing better awesome with all this build-up. warna, main tumhe bohut maroongi!πŸ˜†
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rapier

this spoiler thing better awesome with all this build-up. warna, main tumhe bohut maroongi!πŸ˜†

Haila....maine thodi na build-up kiya ??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜² 
Rapier thumbnail

Haila....maine thodi na build-up kiya ??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜² 

oh please! with all the countdown and what not? drama mat kar!πŸ˜†
Natkhatpari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rapier

i bet i am surely gonna go mad if the spoiler is not as interesting as u make it to be πŸ˜‰

achcha ab mere bahut saathi ban gaye hey
aap zara hoshiyaar rahiye mihir ji πŸ˜†

mihir ji, another 3:30 hours to go πŸ˜›
Edited by Natkhatpari - 13 years ago
Rapier thumbnail

i bet i am surely gonna go mad if the spoiler is not as interesting as u make it to be πŸ˜‰

mihir ji, another 3:30 hours to go πŸ˜›

aap mad ho jaoge...but main mihir ko mad kardoongi. choroongi nahi!πŸ˜†