Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

The footlong mouth joke was yours BTW. I shamelessly copied it.πŸ˜†

hahaha.. LOL.. its not copyrighted..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..  i should tweet that to her..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Meena1

hahaha.. LOL.. its not copyrighted..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..  i should tweet that to her..πŸ˜†

I'm sure her kabharoo's have informed her which is why she is seen pouting & frowing from some pics taken yesterday of her.

PM'ing you some gossip rel to this.
Thnks for the article... πŸ˜Š.. this sonam is really something else.. she is such a motor mouth... after seeing some of the filmfare awards given out *cough* katrina *cough*; i would say, there is an esteemed panel behind the Kela Awards who made ABSOLUTELY the right CHOICE. 
Sonam should know that AISHA was a FLOP and more money was spent on Dior, chanel, than a proper acting coach for sona baccha. 

please.. she need not de-grade others by saying they have no life, when she would be in the same bracket had her papa dearest  NOT spent his time and efforts recommending her to every production house. 

gee.. her mouth is like a shredder.. put some paper in.. she rips it and spits it right out......
Edited by tiya229 - 13 years ago

WHAAATTTT?????😲😲😲 shahrukh khan got it.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›......WWOOOOWWWWW.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘.......I luv u KELA AWARDS..what a decision...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

its party TIME...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

i wish u give him so many awards for all the non-sensical films he did in the past...

really he is the worst actor...and his acting truly suckss🀒🀒🀒
Edited by Neetu_PB_lover - 13 years ago
Okay I understand that she would be mad that she got the Worst Actress Award but she (again) went too far in stating that awards don't matter to her when they obviously do

Anyways, SRK's in the same category which says a lot about how much he's fallen if he's alongside herπŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu_PB_lover

WHAAATTTT?????😲😲😲 shahrukh khan got it.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›......WWOOOOWWWWW.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘.......I luv u KELA AWARDS..what a decision...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

its party TIME...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

i wish u give him so many awards for all the non-sensical films he did in the past...

really he is the worst actor...and his acting truly suckss🀒🀒🀒

itna worst hone ke baad bhi he ruled for almost 20 years now.... luck luck ki baat hai....!   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

too bad us ko congratulate nahin kar sakte twitter pe... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

has he won a kela award before this....?   i'm sure he must have in so many years... anyone know...??  
read somewhere its only the 3rd annual.. (?) πŸ˜†.. SRK was a good actor.. but now he's back to square one with MNIK.. but he has a quite a competition and among the competitors he isn't all that bad..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

read somewhere its only the 3rd annual.. (?) πŸ˜†.. SRK was a good actor.. but now he's back to square one with MNIK.. but he has a quite a competition and among the competitors he isn't all that bad..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   oh is it...?  i did not know that... for some reason, i think there have been a few years for kela awards...!

well, choice apni apni... πŸ˜†

i actually liked his performance in MNIK... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   well, awards ka kuch keh nahin sakte.... if srk wins, chances are he's 'bought' the awards... if it's aamir, ajay or some under-hyped star, then they deserved it...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

chalo, ek aur trophy to add to the collection.... it's the number of awards that count... ab worst ho ya best....!   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sonam definitely deserved it but for IHLS more than Aisha. I managed to complete Aisha albeit with a headache, because at least Amrita Puri's character was engrossing. But my God...IHLS? How aweful was that movie....I still have not finished watching it. I thought Sonam was really good in Delhi 6 I don't know what has become of her. She's going downhill. There is no screen presence, her dialogue delivery is so poor and unconvincing it just makes you cringe. Katrina on the other hand at least has screen presence despite zero acting. As for the last of the "bhootnath trio" Ms Deepika, I don't know what to make of her. Evertime she speaks hindi, I get annoyed, her hindi is really that bad. She's got screen presence and is sometimes tolerable but only if you press the mute button while she speaks. I can't stand any of the three. 

Edited by Dexterphile - 13 years ago

foot-long subway mouth.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. she's a dodo, what else do you expect..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†