Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SRK SONAM win WORST Actors (SONA upset Pg17 Updt - Page 30

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: KatForeva

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

OMG how did i miss this. ok reply you now, i don'T CARE IF I GET AN WARNING..
First of all i never liked katrina kaif acting, if i'm making comment on her acting what's your problem man???
Second of all this comment was for karforeva who is pissed with me cuz i said kat should marry firangi man cuz there was a topic where she asked something like with who should katrina end up! PC was her second fav. actress after katrina, cuz i said that on katirna marring firangi guy, she immediately changed her choice on PC and start piking on PC evryhere, she is fake, she is ugly, she is showoff, bla bla bla just to make me feel bad, but surprise surprise i don't givve an damn if she don't like pc or whatever.,..
Another thing she said to me PC is awesome in AA and whenever People criticized PC for her performance in AA, she support PC that she was really good, and now just to make me feel bad she is saying all this stuff. that pc is mediocre in AA. that,s why i said yeh girgit ki tahan rang badalti ahi๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I'm offended ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

-Anjaani- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Untamed-

Of what Katrina's non existent acting skilss? ๐Ÿ˜†

I so agree with you๐Ÿ˜†
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: lovePC

OMG how did i miss this. ok reply you now, i don'T CARE IF I GET AN WARNING..
First of all i never liked katrina kaif acting, if i'm making comment on her acting what's your problem man???
Second of all this comment was for karforeva who is pissed with me cuz i said kat should marry firangi man cuz there was a topic where she asked something like with who should katrina end up! PC was her second fav. actress after katrina, cuz i said that on katirna marring firangi guy, she immediately changed her choice on PC and start piking on PC evryhere, she is fake, she is ugly, she is showoff, bla bla bla just to make me feel bad, but surprise surprise i don't givve an damn if she don't like pc or whatever.,..
Another thing she said to me PC is awesome in AA and whenever People criticized PC for her performance in AA, she support PC that she was really good, and now just to make me feel bad she is saying all this stuff. that pc is mediocre in AA. that,s why i said yeh girgit ki tahan rang badalti ahi๐Ÿ˜›

LOL you think I'd be mad for that ONE little thing? You have been ranting about Katrina in every topic ๐Ÿคข And if you didn't care you wouldn't be stalking ALL my comments๐Ÿ˜†
I hated PC in AA from the very beginning like I said in my post that you could ask my sister that. But I was her fan and thats why I supported her through it. Now thanks to ahem ahem some people I just can't deal with PC anymore that much. I still adore the girl...but she is so fake and has some terrible sayings lately๐Ÿคข
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chup kar Eraser you're just jealoussss ๐Ÿ˜ก
-Anjaani- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eraser

I'm offended ๐Ÿ˜ญ

aree yaar ab tumhe kya hua,jealous to mujhe bolrahe hain!๐Ÿ˜†
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok here you guys go with BASHING ME. Not a celeb now but ME. Man you people are just too much!
safeplacetoland thumbnail
@Eraser:- Don't be dear/ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜†

Good one Baljeet. ;)
-Anjaani- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KatForeva

LOL you think I'd be mad for that ONE little thing? You have been ranting about Katrina in every topic ๐Ÿคข And if you didn't care you wouldn't be stalking ALL my comments๐Ÿ˜†
I hated PC in AA from the very beginning like I said in my post that you could ask my sister that. But I was her fan and thats why I supported her through it. Now thanks to ahem ahem some people I just can't deal with PC anymore that much. I still adore the girl...but she is so fake and has some terrible sayings lately๐Ÿคข

GROW UP GIRL WHO ARE U TRYING TO FOUL??
Edited by lovePC - 13 years ago
Arrey why dont you all believe that I'm offended ๐Ÿ˜† ?? Some people are hell bent on proving that I'm offended over god knows what ๐Ÿ˜†