As for the last of the "bhootnath trio" ... I can't stand any of the three

anhoni ko honi kar de honi ko anhoni 
anhoni ko honi kar de honi ko anhoni 
ek jagah jab jama ho teenon Deepika Sonam Katrina
anhoni ko honi ...

ek ek se bhale do do se bhale teen πŸ˜†
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tiya229

Thnks for the article... πŸ˜Š.. this sonam is really something else.. she is such a motor mouth... after seeing some of the filmfare awards given out *cough* katrina *cough*; i would say, there is an esteemed panel behind the Kela Awards who made ABSOLUTELY the right CHOICE. 
Sonam should know that AISHA was a FLOP and more money was spent on Dior, chanel, than a proper acting coach for sona baccha. 

please.. she need not de-grade others by saying they have no life, when she would be in the same bracket had her papa dearest  NOT spent his time and efforts recommending her to every production house. 

gee.. her mouth is like a shredder.. put some paper in.. she rips it and spits it right out......

Oh phleeeseeee as per Bejan Daruwala's wikipedia site Aisha was a bigger hit than Avatar. People all over the world were thronging to cinemas to catch a glimpse of Sonu bacha's acting prowess.
Originally posted by Dexterphile

Sonam definitely deserved it but for IHLS more than Aisha. I managed to complete Aisha albeit with a headache, because at least Amrita Puri's character was engrossing. But my God...IHLS? How aweful was that movie....I still have not finished watching it. I thought Sonam was really good in Delhi 6 I don't know what has become of her. She's going downhill. There is no screen presence, her dialogue delivery is so poor and unconvincing it just makes you cringe. Katrina on the other hand at least has screen presence despite zero acting. As for the last of the "bhootnath trio" Ms Deepika, I don't know what to make of her. Evertime she speaks hindi, I get annoyed, her hindi is really that bad. She's got screen presence and is sometimes tolerable but only if you press the mute button while she speaks. I can't stand any of the three. 

in teen ka kuch nahi ho sakta; its better if we follow the "bura na dekho, bura na suno, bura na bolo" philosphy..πŸ˜†

Edited by tiya229 - 13 years ago
Should call them the Trimurthi. The movie was so bad that even SRK could not salvage it. Similarly inka bhi kuch ho nahi saktha.
They're all statues so Trimurti makes sense πŸ˜†
I think Sonam was kind-of upset about these Kela awards and therefore the remark. However.. I've felt that maybe its been this way, like her viewpoint on awards, ever since her debut. I mean she debuted with Sanjay Leela Bhansali..who before Saawariya was recognized as one of the very best.. so I'm sure she thought she would get some best debuts in her possession.

So yeah, if she truly meant what she said..then I think that statement dates way back from post-Saawariya times. Or she's just a bit bitter about these awards. Either or.. Sonam should know not to take these "Kela awards" so seriously.. I mean some of the winners are just ridiculous. And being paired up with SRK is like a compliment.

Originally posted by chocogurl

I think Sonam was kind-of upset about these Kela awards and therefore the remark. However.. I've felt that maybe its been this way, like her viewpoint on awards, ever since her debut. I mean she debuted with Sanjay Leela Bhansali..who before Saawariya was recognized as one of the very best.. so I'm sure she thought she would get some best debuts in her possession.

So yeah, if she truly meant what she said..then I think that statement dates way back from post-Saawariya times. Or she's just a bit bitter about these awards. Either or.. Sonam should know not to take these "Kela awards" so seriously.. I mean some of the winners are just ridiculous. And being paired up with SRK is like a compliment.

sonam isn't the only one who is 'bitter' about the awards... πŸ˜‰   she has the likes of aamir, ajay, imran hashmi and many others to keep her company....!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and it's okay... she's new... she will learn to take such criticism in her stride... success has it's own perks....!   πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

sonam isn't the only one who is 'bitter' about the awards... πŸ˜‰   she has the likes of aamir, ajay, imran hashmi and many others to keep her company....!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and it's okay... she's new... she will learn to take such criticism in her stride... success has it's own perks....!   πŸ˜‰

Exactly.. and you know.. I think they have a right to be "bitter" against awards..because they haven't gotten one. But in the future they shouldn't go against their words. Like Kareena did. Because then they'll just be seen as hypocrites.

Yeah, I'm sure she'll learn as well. It's not like she's gotten anything good yet.. no awards.. lots of criticism..etc. So once she starts to taste more success, I'm sure, she'll take criticism in a better manner.
didnt sandra bullock go and receive her razzie in person :P
Originally posted by chocogurl

Exactly.. and you know.. I think they have a right to be "bitter" against awards..because they haven't gotten one. But in the future they shouldn't go against their words. Like Kareena did. Because then they'll just be seen as hypocrites.

Yeah, I'm sure she'll learn as well. It's not like she's gotten anything good yet.. no awards.. lots of criticism..etc. So once she starts to taste more success, I'm sure, she'll take criticism in a better manner.

i don't know... but most people would usually love it if they get awards... i don't know how she'll be in future....

but yes, it's easier to handle the criticism when you're doing well....!   😊