Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

hey!! dunt get me started on the vein....πŸ˜†..dun dun duuuuun! πŸ˜†...the vein should win the kela award for the worst actor ever...

Me and you have a cracking joke about the vein!🀣 You make me laugh every time you show this!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If HR and bebo can be tolerable
in their medicore films from before, imagine what they can create with a good director like imtiaz.
Originally posted by: beboholic

If HR and bebo can be tolerable
in their medicore films from before, imagine what they can create with a good director like imtiaz.

i wouldnt exactly say tolerable....πŸ˜†..more like itsy bitsy bits of spark here and there...
I think Sonam surely deserved the wonderful award more than Katrina.

I mean sonam had an author backed role, papa dearest funding it, sissy producing it, gorgeous clothes everything going for her in the movie, yet she was terrible. In fact she was a laughing stock with her pathetic acting.

At least Katrina's role was limited and the damage she inflicted on the poor audience was relatively lesser. Most importantly you know waht to expect when you go to watch a Kat movie, she doesnot over sell it. She doesnot call herself a serious actor and stuff like that and then serves crap. Which is what Sonam has done.
Edited by Gobsmacked - 13 years ago
Sonam deserved the honor;  "archun, archun" got on my nerves.. 
i guess, nobody appreciated the repeated chanting of "dior, gucci, prada, chanel" anymore than i did. and thank god for that. 

IMO, the movie and her role had potential, but papa and sister, gave into the whims of a certain spoilt brat way too many times.. 

and SRK deserved it too. his acting of an autistic person, was very wrong. there was a show called aapki antra on Zee based on an autistic kid, and the 5 year old did SUCH a fantastic job.. and seeing autistic person,many times, i dont think SRK's potrayal was accurate. SRK doesnt have the depth to pull off such a role. he should stick to what he knows best. 

......and now, i shall go and comfort Aishwariya, who has once again lost an  award to sona baccha....
safeplacetoland thumbnail
I have seen MDK and Prem ki Deewani...I was so nuts that I ran up and down the street at the age of 9 to get that VCD. πŸ˜†

Yes, yes I am!!

Chameli I will Lensa, after my exams! :D

Am gonna watch K3G now! 😳
Edited by -Untamed- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tiya229

Sonam deserved the honor;  "archun, archun" got on my nerves.. 

i guess, nobody appreciated the repeated chanting of "dior, gucci, prada, chanel" anymore than i did. and thank god for that. 

IMO, the movie and her role had potential, but papa and sister, gave into the whims of a certain spoilt brat way too many times.. 

and SRK deserved it too. his acting of an autistic person, was very wrong. there was a show called aapki antra on Zee based on an autistic kid, and the 5 year old did SUCH a fantastic job.. and seeing autistic person,many times, i dont think SRK's potrayal was accurate. SRK doesnt have the depth to pull off such a role. he should stick to what he knows best. 

......and now, i shall go and comfort Aishwariya, who has once again lost an  award to sona baccha....

agreed at the bold parts..my mum made me watch aapki antra and i couldnt believe i actually liked an indian soap opera....the issue was dealt with as much sensitivity as possible, and yes, the actors were gr8 too, especially the lil kid.was pleasantly surprised. 
safeplacetoland thumbnail
I was a huge Kareena fan then. I saw K3G, Prem Ki Deewani, Mujhse Dosti...one more was there, right? Yes, Yaadein! All of it! :)
ladygaga thumbnail
I think Deepika definately deserved it for BKB... she is one of the most charmless actress that i have seen in a long long time.. her dialogue delivery is painful... and her screen presence is hard to bear.. she and sonam just had one hit last year... but give me sonam in IHLS over Deepika prancing around in next to nothing.. and being an OTT eye candy in Housefull.. and then deepika's OTT lameness and wannabeness in BKB... was just too much...
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No one cares about the article I posted πŸ˜”
Okay no problem 😭