SRK SONAM win WORST Actors (SONA upset Pg17 Updt - Page 19

Posted: 13 years ago
And yes I agree! Kaminey is PC's best till date. A mere 8 scenes (don't quote me on this because I'm not 100% positive πŸ˜†) and she made a mark..people walked out remembering her even though the movie was centered more around Charlie and Guddu.

Lensa, she did lose to Vidya for Paa that year.
Originally posted by -Untamed-

I haven't seen Raajneeti, not my cup of tea! πŸ˜† I liked PC in WYR, Kaminey, Fashion, Dostana, SKM and all the movies after Don/Krrish! That's when I became her fan. :)

Kareena's best is JWM. I liked her in G2 and G3 too. 😊

Have you seen Chameli? I think that's one of her best performance. Sometimes maybe even better than JWM. But I don't think a lot of ppl have seen Chameli..because it's not a typical bollywood film.
Originally posted by tomnjerry2

If it means Kareena ..she has for KI !!! πŸ˜› 

Worst Film - Kambakkht Ishq
Worst Director - Ashutosh Gowariker
Worst Actor - Harman Baweja (Whats Your Rashee)
Worst Actress - Kareena Kapoor (Kambakkht Ishq)

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Keep-----------Smiling !!! 😊 

nope not kareena....shes won her share of kelas...

i meant waheeda reheman. 
Originally posted by chocolover89

And yes I agree! Kaminey is PC's best till date. A mere 8 scenes (don't quote me on this because I'm not 100% positive πŸ˜†) and she made a mark..people walked out remembering her even though the movie was centered more around Charlie and Guddu.

Lensa, she did lose to Vidya for Paa that year.

lol am going to be honest, I haven't finished Paa or Kaminey. But Vidya bored me to death and I didn't want to watch it. But kaminey, I mentioned before that am not a fan of Vishal films, but Shahid and PC's performance was what made me even see half of it and until I turned it off. After watching half of the film, PC and shahid performance stuck with me. I don't think I need to see the whole film to decide they were great lol
Originally posted by smartie_pants

nope not kareena....shes won her share of kelas...

i meant waheeda reheman. 

oops....sry....πŸ˜›

in her tyms Kela Award was not existing..and all wr actresses !!!!!! πŸ˜› 

Keep---------------Smiling !!!! 😊 
Just because someone won a kela award doesn't make them any less than the ones who didn't win! πŸ˜›
Nope, I haven't! I was wayyy to young then. :/ I remember being a HUGE Kareena fan then...then it just waned away....thats why I have a soft corner for her. Though PC & DP are my faves, I do like Kareena as well. :) :) :)
Originally posted by -Untamed-

Nope, I haven't! I was wayyy to young then. :/ I remember being a HUGE Kareena fan then...then it just waned away....thats why I have a soft corner for her. Though PC & DP are my faves, I do like Kareena as well. :) :) :)

I was also young when it came out. I remember my mom didn't want me to watch it. I actually seen it recently...and I couldn't believe being such a huge fan, I missed out on seeing one of her best performance in her career.
Originally posted by beboholic

Just because someone won a kela award doesn't make them any less than the ones who didn't win! πŸ˜›

so no inferior or superior feeling !!!! πŸ˜† 

Keep-----------Smiling!!!! 😊
Originally posted by beboholic

lol am going to be honest, I haven't finished Paa or Kaminey. But Vidya bored me to death and I didn't want to watch it. But kaminey, I mentioned before that am not a fan of Vishal films, but Shahid and PC's performance was what made me even see half of it and until I turned it off. After watching half of the film, PC and shahid performance stuck with me. I don't think I need to see the whole film to decide they were great lol

Hehehe Kaminey isn't a movie everybody will like. The people we went with HATED it πŸ˜†

I've seen both Kaminey and Paa..and I liked both, but I liked Kaminey more. I wish PC had won for Kaminey..but oh well..