Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SRK SONAM win WORST Actors (SONA upset Pg17 Updt - Page 16

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
^ lol the only movie I could tolerate Katrina in was New york, Rajneeti, and HDKG. So, I don't see how she can be a convincing glam actress, because none of those films I mentioned above are! ๐Ÿ˜• She was glam in TMK and SIK, and I couldn't stand her in those films! Wait and watch, I think Sonam is gonna be a better actress than her in a few years if she is not already.
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eraser

Smartie, I agree; Katrina didnt have much to do with her role. But in some of the scenes from TMK, like the one where those two guys barge into their house looking for Akshay and she's with his mom trying to cover up for him. I mean she wasn't playing the exaggerated wanna be actress in that scene but she was so bad in that scene that I couldnt watch the movie beyond that point. Her dialogue delivery sucks, period. Doesnt matter what movie it is. 

Having said that, doesn't mean other "actresses" dont suck. Katrina is just one amongst the bhootnaath trio. 

I totally agree with your first paragraph. She was so bad... and she wasn't even playing an actress in that scene.

By the what's bhootnaath trio? Are they the ones on your sigs? ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
chocobear thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: beboholic

^ lol the only movie I could tolerate Katrina in was New york, Rajneeti, and HDKG. So, I don't see how she can be a convincing glam actress, because none of those films I mentioned above are! ๐Ÿ˜• She was glam in TMK and SIK, and I couldn't stand her in those films! Wait and watch, I think Sonam is gonna be a better actress than her in a few years if she is not already.

i dunno abt sonam but kat is no where in the race๐Ÿคข I would prefer my 3hours beauty sleep to watching kat's movie
btw what's HDKG๐Ÿ˜ฒ
sorry yaar...shes convincing enough for me..๐Ÿ˜†

im a sucker for sincerity and honesty onscreen...i relate well to ppl like AB (in his early days), katrina, rajnikanth, tabu, srk etc...they may not be the best of actors around, but i still like them as performers...they keep me entertained for 2+ hours and as an audience, thts all i care abt. 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
The only movie I liked Kat in was Namastey London..New York was good by Kat's usual standards but she was nothing amazing in it..and maybe it was just me but I started laughing in her speech scene at the end of Rajneeti..

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
@chocobear88 HDKG= humko dewanna karga ya...it was one of her films with Akki

Neelu...I kind believe you just named AB and Katrina in the same sentence! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I guess we can agree to disagree, I find nothing sincere about Kat's performance in TMK or SIK or what not!
chocobear thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smartie_pants

sorry yaar...shes convincing enough for me..๐Ÿ˜†

im a sucker for sincerity and honesty onscreen...i relate well to ppl like AB (in his early days), katrina, rajnikanth, tabu, srk etc...they may not be the best of actors around, but i still like them as performers...they keep me entertained for 2+ hours and as an audience, thts all i care abt. 

tht's diff for diff ppl. For me kat is unbearable but then so are deepika nd sonam๐Ÿฅฑ
chocobear thumbnail

@chocobear88 HDKG= humko dewanna karga ya...it was one of her films with Akki the movie wh had the song teri yaad saath hai rite, i just love this song

Neelu...I kind believe you just named AB and Katrina in the same sentence! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I guess we can agree to disagree, I find nothing sincere about Kat's performance in TMK or SIK or what not!

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

The only movie I liked Kat in was Namastey London..New York was good by Kat's usual standards but she was nothing amazing in it..and maybe it was just me but I started laughing in her speech scene at the end of Rajneeti..

lol at Kat's standards. Yeah I agree, for Kat.. those films were performed well. Her Rajneeti speech didn't make me laugh, I felt bad for... because I knew other actresses could have done justice to that scene and plus she looked so uncomfortable. It kind of ruined the film for me!
safeplacetoland thumbnail

How can katrina be convincing in her roles? ๐Ÿ˜• I haven't seen her even play the glam roles to perfection either. Yes she was good in some films like Rajneeti and Namesta London and what not! But she was not convincing in TMK!  Am sorry but, i don't see why we are comparing pc and bebo to katrina. Kareena and pc are way ahead of katrina in terms of acting. And even if bebo and pc slack off, their acting is by miles ahead of katrina! Atleast pc and bebo didn't make me cringe in K3G and Salam-Ishq.

neelu...I think bebo in Poo was by miles better than what Kat did in TMK.

Spot on!! ๐Ÿ˜Š