Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: eraser

Smartie, I agree; Katrina didnt have much to do with her role. But in some of the scenes from TMK, like the one where those two guys barge into their house looking for Akshay and she's with his mom trying to cover up for him. I mean she wasn't playing the exaggerated wanna be actress in that scene but she was so bad in that scene that I couldnt watch the movie beyond that point. Her dialogue delivery sucks, period. Doesnt matter what movie it is. 

Having said that, doesn't mean other "actresses" dont suck. Katrina is just one amongst the bhootnaath trio. 

are u gonna add more names to the bhootnath gang?? ๐Ÿ˜†i think u should...๐Ÿ˜†
ladygaga thumbnail
Katrina was quite good and effective in TMK.. she is pretty charming.. and has great screen presence.. i have seen one thing about her.. whatever role she takes.. she somehow manages to pull it off.. and connects with the audience.. no body thought she could play a sultry item girl... and she did.. and pulled it off.. even in raajneeti she managed to hold her own.. in whatever little that was given to her.. in movies where she plays just an eye candy.. she excels at that.. she has a tremendous connect with audience.. and i just love watching her onscreen.. overall her performances click with me. Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
Smartie - I'm open to suggestions ๐Ÿ˜†

Ladygaga - I agree with you on her excelling as eye candy and being charming but that's about it but the moment she opens her mouth, I think my ears bleed a little ๐Ÿ˜†. She's perfect for looking pretty, dancing around trees singing la la la la la and jiggling her stuff but she shouldn't go beyond that.
chocobear thumbnail
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

are u gonna add more names to the bhootnath gang?? ๐Ÿ˜†i think u should...๐Ÿ˜†

why has PC not got the privilage of being a part of the bhoothnath gang๐Ÿ˜ก im so hurted rite now๐Ÿ˜ญ
ladygaga thumbnail
Eraser i have spent a lot of time by defending and following katrina.. ๐Ÿ˜† so i sorta want her to go above and beyond that.. i want her to attempt something diff just this once.. i dunno i have belief in her that she can pull it off.. ๐Ÿ˜†.... one thing i like about her performances is that she never does anything half heartedly.. i have seen even the best of actresses sometimes slacking off and something.. but katrina.. seems convincing to me.. i want her to attempt something diff.. hope she has an exciting role in Zoya's next.. ZMND.
ladygaga...i agree..i may not like katrina's acting as such, but i like the sincerity which she brings to every performance of hers. I think that is what endears her to the masses. She does whatever she does, with total conviction. 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How can katrina be convincing in her roles? ๐Ÿ˜• I haven't seen her even play the glam roles to perfection either. Yes she was good in some films like Rajneeti and Namesta London and what not! But she was not convincing in TMK!  Am sorry but, i don't see why we are comparing pc and bebo to katrina. Kareena and pc are way ahead of katrina in terms of acting. And even if bebo and pc slack off, their acting is by miles ahead of katrina! Atleast pc and bebo didn't make me cringe in K3G and Salam-Ishq.

neelu...I think bebo in Poo was by miles better than what Kat did in TMK.
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
chocobear thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

How can katrina be convincing in her roles? ๐Ÿ˜• I haven't seen her even play the glam roles to perfection either. Yes she was good in some films like Rajneeti and Namesta London and what not! But she was not convincing in TMK!  Am sorry but, i don't see why we are comparing pc and bebo to katrina. Kareena and bebo are way ahead of katrina in terms of acting. And even if bebo and pc slack off, their acting is by miles ahead of katrina!

neelu are u really comparing bebo's performance in Poo to that of Katrina in TMK? ๐Ÿ˜•

Kareena and bebo are the same i suppose๐Ÿค” I agree Kat was never convincing in any of her roles be it rajneeeti, i dont know why do ppl say kat was at her best in rajneeti when in fact it was ranbir ajay nana who were excellent in the film, kat seemed to be another show pc๐Ÿ˜• but i did like her in singh is king
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chocobear88

Kareena and bebo are the same i suppose๐Ÿค” I agree Kat was never convincing in any of her roles be it rajneeeti, i dont know why do ppl say kat was at her best in rajneeti when in fact it was ranbir ajay nana who were excellent in the film, kat seemed to be another show pc๐Ÿ˜• but i did like her in singh is king

that was a mistake I meant to say pc lol. ARe u kidding me, u liked kat in Singh Is king? OMG, she was so bad in there!

chocobear thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

that was a mistake I meant to say pc lol. ARe u kidding me, u liked kat in Singh Is king? OMG, she was so bad in there!

no i am not kidding
that's the only movie where i liked kat๐Ÿ˜•