Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you Simran Ji! I appreciate it!πŸ˜›
Choco -  Well apparently, I'm supposed to be offended by "Katrina matters" (whatever that's supposed to mean πŸ˜†)

btw, I agree with the worst scene award; the 3idiots labor scene was traumatizing πŸ˜†
lala12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

Choco -  Well apparently, I'm supposed to be offended by "Katrina matters" (whatever that's supposed to mean πŸ˜†)

btw, I agree with the worst scene award; the 3idiots labor scene was traumatizing πŸ˜†

sorry but u mentioned some mechanism...i was gonna google it..but i was too late...so pls tell😳

& agreed about the scene!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: khushian

sorry but u mentioned some mechanism...i was gonna google it..but i was too late...so pls tell😳

& agreed about the scene!πŸ˜†

Are you talking about 'Projection'? It's a type of  defense mechanism that our mind uses when it feels threatened. For instance, if I get offended or embarrassed by something that someone said to me; I will reverse it and accuse that person of being embarrassed. We all are guilty of using it, but it is even more frequently used by some fans on this forum πŸ˜†
Edited by eraser - 13 years ago
lala12 thumbnail

Are you talking about 'Projection'? It's a type of  defense mechanism that our mind uses when it feels threatened. For instance, if I get offended or embarrassed by something that someone said to me; I will reverse it and accuse that person of being embarrassed. We all are guilty of using it, but it is even more frequently used my some fans on this forum πŸ˜†

oh ok...thats good to know...thanks a ton πŸ˜›
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Hey Sonam wasn't too bad in IHLS...I have seen the movie a couple of times on TV. πŸ˜† Pee Loon? Srsly? Ooh yeah I've heard the CHIPMUNK version as well. 🀣

But worst actress & worst movie should've gone to Katrina/TMK. I nearly murdered my sister for making me watch that horrendous movie. 😡

@something Baljeet posted a fewwww pages back! 🀣
safeplacetoland thumbnail
lovePC 😊 I'm sure you know which comment ji! :)
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sonam is not too happy πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: lovePC

well problem to tab hogi agar movie me kuch kya ho, damn she did nothing in this movie, she was just present only for 10 mins, the only dialog she had were main aur makeup lagakar aati hoon, main aur makeup lagakar ayoon; you dirty dog and i forgot there was another...she was pathetic in this movie

which makes her character "pathetic", not her...shes supposed to be a flop actress, who dosent act well and is a wannabe...she is supposed to be bimboistic...see my point? 

Sonam was praised for Saawariya as well. doesnt make her a good actress. Bollywood acting standards are so low that even the worst actors/actresses are overlooked for their painful torturous performances. I mean why on earth was Deepika nominated for the Filmfare best actress category? Bollywood is only about stardom, not about acting.

herz my point...

if katrina's performance was so unendurably pathetic...many others would have problem with it too..tell me she was bad in rajneeti i agree...tell me she was bad in SIK i agree...but TMK...?? her character was supposed to be that of a bad actress right...she was supposed to be a wannabe...how much depth can one get into in such a role??? and even then, the critics said she was one of the best parts of the movie...

whereas sonam's saawariya, aisha roles were quite well written characters(drawn from literary works) and she still was horrible in them...and she was panned by the critics..
 see where im coming from??? πŸ˜³

Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago