Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: eraser

Umm okay so SRK is a superstar and he still won the award...so clearly your argument lacks logic.

smartie - good point ๐Ÿ˜†

I am talking about Katrina. ๐Ÿ˜† gosh you get too offended with Katrina matters๐Ÿ˜†
@two people-Avoid each other ji. Carry on, and I will come after both. So if you think you cannot be nice to each other na ji, don't talk to each other.
ladygaga thumbnail
Katrina might not have won this award.. but people here just want to always keep giving it to katrina... ๐Ÿ˜†... keep giving.. she will keep on taking..anyways winning this award is not a bad thing.. when the likes of Kareena.. and even SRK have won this award..
yeh any chance katrina was meant to be bad in TMK?? most of the major critics didnt have any problem with her performance...masand, anupama, raja sen, taran....

its kinda like srk's performance in OSO...i think it was meant to be hammy and bad, in tone with the rest of the film..
Sonam was praised for Saawariya as well. doesnt make her a good actress. Bollywood acting standards are so low that even the worst actors/actresses are overlooked for their painful torturous performances. I mean why on earth was Deepika nominated for the Filmfare best actress category? Bollywood is only about stardom, not about acting.
Okay, I'm too offended and hurt, I'm outta here ๐Ÿ˜†
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

yeh any chance katrina was meant to be bad in TMK?? most of the major critics didnt have any problem with her performance...masand, anupama, raja sen, taran....

its kinda like srk's performance in OSO...i think it was meant to be hammy and bad, in tone with the rest of the film..

well problem to tab hogi agar movie me kuch kya ho, damn she did nothing in this movie, she was just present only for 10 mins, the only dialog she had were main aur makeup lagakar aati hoon, main aur makeup lagakar ayoon; you dirty dog and i forgot there was another...she was pathetic in this movie
chocobear thumbnail

Okay, I'm too offended and hurt, I'm outta here ๐Ÿ˜†

i just now noticedf ur siggy๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by: chocobear88

i just now noticedf ur siggy๐Ÿคฃ

I'm sorry but I'm too offended to talk right now so we can talk sometime else ๐Ÿ˜†.

btw, I dedicate the Sonam bit of my siggy to you. The quack quack quack thing was introduced  to me by you, so I got "inspired" by you like Pritam gets inspired by other songs. ๐Ÿ˜†
chocobear thumbnail

I'm sorry but I'm too offended to talk right now so we can talk sometime else ๐Ÿ˜†.

btw, I dedicate the Sonam bit of my siggy to you. The quack quack quack thing was introduced  to me by you, so I got "inspired" by you like Pritam gets inspired by other songs. ๐Ÿ˜†

ohh thank u so much but i loved the kat part๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

awww ur offended who dared to offend u?๐Ÿ˜ก temme her/his name and address๐Ÿ˜†