Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
YUPPIE!!!!!!!!!!! INDIA WON..... YAY!!!!!!!!!! im sooo happy i was actually watching the match from work....
wida thumbnail
heheh shini yepthey won
ya watched match? woww.lol
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i always watch cricket.... i was just wating for the semi final to start and when it did i started to watch it....

make me some Yuvraj stuff man.... i love him he's soooo cute...
wida thumbnail
hehehhehe shinii..ok
yeah i like yuvi as well
thank god he got wickets today otherwisee.. GRRRRRRR
after no runss i was soo dissapointed im him :( cause i had my  hopes so high
i was liek yuvi ayengaa thoo dhamaal dikhayegaaa.. and sachin and yuvii partnership would be nice to watch
butt nahiiiiiiiiiiiii.. he got outt
wida thumbnail
I lovee sachin and afridiii..
my 2 favs,.
loved the way they were interactign while the matchh.. so damn aamazingg
these 2 are really rockersss.. soo peacevul so nicee

-breadbutter- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
reserved for replies...

@aditi: thank you im glad you liked them!!
@reeno: thank you!! will def try my best soon...i have exams this week!!
@widsie...finally there will be avi soon!!
@senorita: thank you!
@salz: thank you dear!
@sary: thank you so much dear...and thanks faru for one more fan!!
@sofi: thank you dear!!
Edited by -breadbutter- - 13 years ago
-breadbutter- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
**do not ask for any resources and don't cutout any creations**
**do not quote update, as it makes the page loading slower**
**upload on your own server..it BARELY takes 1 min**

~ Freebies ~
Arjohi

Kajen...truly rida creation..Rima:Base/Texture, Widsie: coloring

okay..i mean no offense to anyone...but i just gotta say...see you 4 years later pakistan in australia!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! INDIA WON!! I am not surprised at all....i had told widsie...that this time cup is India's!! No one can jinx my team!!!! Im so glad our record didn't break...so proud of teamwork...esp on fielding!! very well done job, few fumbles...but compared to pakis fumbles...its quite less....pakis played really well esp in fielding w/o the fumbling of Tendulkar catches, which im really greatful for!! Good job to them for putting interesting semis!!! Tendular as always was spectacular, can't wait to see him play in Mumbai! Finally Dhoni had chance to bat, so proud of him for putting that effort...I think I can officiallly say im Raina fan, not that i already wasn't....but realization just came to me that he's a sole player whos all abt team work!! Any time any wicket is down or anything...he's the first person...no matter if he's even by the boundry line, so proud of him for putting team work and well efforts and making the best use of his chance in world cup!!! so do expect his stuff.!!! As for yuvi, yes the batting was quite disappointed, but he bowled well, he had 2 overs bad, but the some of the faults were in fielders!! BUT im proud of him for getting his revenge...the action of pointing out after he got his first wicket...clean bowled!! *grin* Its just that i belive that sports is all abt getting back at the other...so no offense...i would say been proud if it was aussie/england/south africa!! so yh!! my daring punjabi munda!! Finally Nehra totally made up for the mess he created last time, so quite proud of him for that! Unfortunetly Zak didn't have a great day as we all wanted, but still proud that he wasn't a disappointment!! Do expect more...as the fever is def not off...

quarter finals

the most awaited avi...please upload this on your own server...if the bandwidth of my photo bucket is messed up...i'll be very upset scine imageshack is uploading my avis..but they are not moving...ugghh!!

forgot "the" or you can say "i" in punjab😆

from semi-finals

^^ text inspired by jenny!

Enjoy!

Edited by -breadbutter- - 13 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Love them all esp the Match stuff the coloring is Mindblowing & gr8 game guys:) 
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the KaJen sig Rims & Widsie! You both did an incredible job on it.

The text is sooooooo adorable =) Hehehe it made me smile.  *SO USING IT* 😳

AA avis are awesome.. and the cricket sigs are just amazing! Love your coloring! Congrats India :)

PS did you notice how my dabba is all Rida Creations? 😆 ILY guys <33

Edited by -Farzana- - 13 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Rida
Lovely Creations Dear