Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
ROFL OMG rims u had me crackign ont he aussie sigs Rofl way to airport pack ur bags Rofl it reminded em of my taya ji who always used tobe liek yay buddies ur bags r ready Rofl Memories but they are so so so awesoem love the colorings and all so cool 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Great update, Rima! All the sigs turned out great, the 2nd and 3rd Cricket sigs esp rocked the world!πŸ‘
Cess- thumbnail
Hey Wida and Rima... (I hope I'm getting this right? πŸ€”)

First comment in your gallery, but just had to say how much I absolutely adore your work. Especially in KMH and the Indian Cric Team! Absolutely stunning stuff guys! Seriously! I love all the work, especially the Yuvi and Zak stuff. I'm a huge fan of these two, and you guys make them look even more amazing! 

I've become a huge fan! Love the lastest update, especially the Zak one! πŸ˜† It's too adorable! He's just so cute, isnt he? I hope you guys make more on the cric team, and have Zak and Yuv together! (:

But in short, just wanted to leave you guys a note for the awesome work! I really love the colouring and the texture of all the stuff. Even the text itself. It's very unique and amazing. Keep up the awesome work... hope we win on wed, and we see more Indian-Cric stuff coming out! (:

Cess 
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update Galz!<3 loved the Kajen siggy the sec one!<3 it's sooo gorgous and the flower on it makes it damnnn gorgous!<33

In All Great Update.!<3
Dude your stuff is a genius. Fary introduced me to your shop, and I should be thankful to her. Keep up with the sings. I love how easy your creations on the eyes are....very smooth, and not prude at all. Love them all. Keep em coming.

It's time to bleed royal blue. Lol.
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
AWESOMMEE GUYS!!!!!!!!
CONGOO ON WIN AGAINST AUSSIE=D
KAJEN ONES ARE GR8T XXXXX
wida thumbnail
ughh hate all uplouding websites reallyyy ufffffff .. gif files are so hard to uploud
photobucket is best except fact that you have bandwidth
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Woah amazing update....love all siggies!! KaJen sigs are so adorable πŸ˜

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Awesomee update!! Loved the Cricket siggies, too good. Kajen ones are lovely :)
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
WOWWWW! Loveee the cricket stufff Girlsss!!! πŸ˜ƒ
LOL this is AMAZINGG!
🀣
Indo-Pak have shown them the gates! :P *Hi5*
LOL the texts uve chosen on Aussie sigs! Totally amazing! dont mind if we use them! 🀣 :P kidding, our win over australia, weve gotten over it... now concentrating on the nerve wrenching SEMIIIIIII!!
u guys ready!????? :P
Lovee the cricket stuff! πŸ˜ƒ
Keep it up! 😎
meet u at the semiis! πŸ˜ˆ
muhahahaha! :P πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ˆ
🀣