India-Forums

Rida Creations #19 PG 144 Anya, Damon, Maaneet (Page 114)

Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
thanks ashu..i didn't like it much...but i was too lazy so i was like watever...lolz!!

i think we are lucky shini...you might not have to pm too much lolz

KaJen.xoxo IF-Sizzlerz
KaJen.xoxo
KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Lovee the DE/Damon ones its soo good.gosh that scene was  soo good i'll always choose you elenaEmbarrassed i lovee BBB/Anu ones soo much love the coloring. everything else looks awesome!:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rimsie.

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
I know what ya mean with the Resources That's why i m gonna start doing the pw protected now  LIkw wow we put so much effort in this stuff & YAY if u have time plz take AA Caps from Today's dance

Rimsie.

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
BBB one is my favv!! will check out ur site in a bit ;)

Rimsie.

Live.Laugh.Love Goldie
Live.Laugh.Love
Live.Laugh.Love

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
amazing creations, loved them Smile

Rimsie.

Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
thank you dharu so so much!! im glad you liked them..i know...you seen today's epi???

yh i agree with you fary...really?? i would do that but i hate to msg separately then :( lolz yh im lazy...def will take the those caps for you!!! I should have them uploaded by tomorrow noon at my time!!

thank you jhanvi!!!

@Live.Laugh.Love: thanks yaar...haven't seen you in a while!!!

naadanmasakalli

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Take Your time Gal:)) 

Rimsie.

Cess- Goldie
Cess-
Cess-

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I just LOVE you guys!! 

RIMA!!! I didnt actually think you'd make it since you're kinda done the WC update! I just love you for this! If you were near me, I'd hug you real tight! LOL And mostly because you made 2 avis! And now I can switch to which ever one I want to use! Ekkksss!! I love the simple one because well.. everything seems so clear and precise! And I love the second one even more because it adds a sorta flavour in it... more like colour... (:

Oh... And may I just add that that Sig is the bestest ever Zak Sig I've seen!! OMG, that is so in my Sig box for a looong time! I was gonna say I like the fact that you use the best ever Zak pics, but then I realize he usually has awesome pics! LOL... Did you hear that apparently most players are taking an off from WI because they're exhausted? Cant blame them, but honestly, I dont like new players. o.O Maybe thats just because I'm not used to them, but yeah... And for some reason, I actually do not like Praveen Kumar at all! I dont know.. Its sorta hard to explain why, but I get the feeling he doesnt get along with most of the players. Maybe that's just me. o.O

Anyway, I have no idea why I mentioned that. ROFL I loved everything else... BBB is fantastic! It looks so cute... Ainvayi being one of my fav songs! I loved the DE soo much! I cant wait to see today's epi, but Last thursday was like.. heaven! But the Virat one - you're the best cric sig maker - gotta give you that. I love that pic, and I love the sig even more... I am starting to like Virat a lot more! I might even use sigs on him!! LOL

Anyway... thank you! I looove it.. even if I hadnt expressed it well enough, I actually adore the stuff Embarrassed... And yes... anyone is free to use it if they'd like... IPL sucks... but I am still watching it... which is lameee... But yeah... I am not sure who's doing well, but I was hoping Irfan does. I really want him to come back - thought he was one of the most promising talents we've ever had. And his records in tests are mind-blowing. I hope he gets a chance back to the Indian Team... I think he really deserves it! Again.. I love you guys! You both ROCK!! LOL

Rimsie.

Go to top