Rida Creations #19 PG 144 Anya, Damon, Maaneet - Page 97

Posted: 12 years ago
omggg Loved each and every part of the update PM,ARJUHI,MAHI EVERYTHING IS BREATH TAKING<3
MY FAV IS THIS ONE<3
THEY'L MAKE AN SUPER PAIR...THOUGH THEY WERE PAIRED BEFORE ALSO TOGETHER...😳

e d i t e d  req pg.122 :D

Love the lastt upd ;)

Sofi's req is just FABULOUS!

Muah to all of ya gals *Hugs*

aishi
Edited by aishix - 12 years ago
gorgeous avis.. ohh Sofia req style ohh killing style..😃

senorita
great work rids!! the big animations are superb..even if im not watching supernatural like those. for hack i dont know what tumblr is..since im allergic to social media like twitter and facebook
, but is seems cool ☺️ anurag taani sig is sweet and perfect. colours are beautifull

wida you lazy girl!! update something..arjuhi karan anything 😛
thank you faru!! i always love jensen's expressions!!!

thank you meh!! yh eeryone is!!!  really?? its same thing like sig...but you just have to make sure not eveyr frame is with the text...i learned that myself!!

thank you marium!! im glad you like dthem!! yh i don't mind making huge avis of indian shows...but sadly the quality sucks on most of them..and most video uploaders make a huge deal on watermarking their videos. Im glad you liked it..i don't miss them...but i do miss HC back on screen!!!  

thank you dharu!! yh its def addictive and thats me saying without even registeirng!!!

aww thanks meeru!! i love them too...i have made more too!!! so do expect more ;)

aww thank you sam!!! he's so much more than adoarble lolz!!!

aw thanks sano!! glad you liked it!!!

thank you reeno!!

sorry aditi...im closed now!

thanks twiny!!! im loving your new avi!!!! glad to see you making stuff!! its my old style lolz...i ahven't made in this style since like forever..i hope sofi likes it!!

thank you avni...btw i have been meaning to telll you...love your kavanjali sig!!! just wowww!!!

thank you oishi!!!

kiransyyy!! omg!!you are here!!! missed you yaar!!! damn...you are traveling the world huh!!?? i have no idea which damon avis you are talking abt lolz??

thank you aditi!! yh i know they do make an adoarble pair!! im glad you liked that sig!!

thank you aishiii!! good you edited...hopefully i can attack your req on friday...thats when im planning on finishing all!!

thanks fati!!!

aww thank you senoriat...

thank you maru!!! you should watch spn...its fab show!!! i don't know tumblr like left of my hand..but i just go there to look up avis for superntaural and tvd mostly!!! ;)
Awesome! 😃 I can't wait! 😳
The avi's are mindboggling  yaar :) 
Awesome update! Loved the style of ur big avis <33 and the request came out GORGEOUS!!
@rimzie- yeaaah! LOL, I was in Holland, Belgium & Luxembourg! great countries! I looove travelling! :p 

O-M-G! Missed so many updates! 

WC update is sooo good! got many fav siggys! hey, you used that font huh? jellyka vampire something something..  looks soo good! :P 
The craze isn't over yet? haha! 

@115- OMGGG! Saving sooo much stuff! BBB, TVD & HC ones are mineee! LOVE THEM! Thank you for making that HC one :)) WOW! Downloading those caps! the previews are really nicee! I am actually a kind of speechless! LOVE LOVE LOVE the update a lot! 
Like that Virat one also! Anu & bebo ones are GORGEOUS! :D

@119- GREAT job! dhoni one is my faaav! 

@125- faaab avis! LOVE that cowboy one, LOL! Make some TVD ones also! :DD 
Ps. I am going to steal your tvd avis! The one widsie is using & the one rimzie is using! :P really addicted to the show! Almost done with season one! :DD 
oh, gotta go! in class right now! will edit later! 
ps. I know I reserve many spots in your shop, but never edit them! sorry! :P tooo lazy! so sorry for spamming! :P 

its ok ridu<3
betta luck new time:(
btwww the requests are amazinggg😍