Rida Creations #19 PG 144 Anya, Damon, Maaneet - Page 89

Posted: 13 years ago
BBB one is my favv!! will check out ur site in a bit ;)
amazing creations, loved them 😊
thank you dharu so so much!! im glad you liked them..i know...you seen today's epi???

yh i agree with you fary...really?? i would do that but i hate to msg separately then :( lolz yh im lazy...def will take the those caps for you!!! I should have them uploaded by tomorrow noon at my time!!

thank you jhanvi!!!

@Live.Laugh.Love: thanks yaar...haven't seen you in a while!!!
I just LOVE you guys!! 

RIMA!!! I didnt actually think you'd make it since you're kinda done the WC update! I just love you for this! If you were near me, I'd hug you real tight! πŸ˜† And mostly because you made 2 avis! And now I can switch to which ever one I want to use! Ekkksss!! I love the simple one because well.. everything seems so clear and precise! And I love the second one even more because it adds a sorta flavour in it... more like colour... (:

Oh... And may I just add that that Sig is the bestest ever Zak Sig I've seen!! OMG, that is so in my Sig box for a looong time! I was gonna say I like the fact that you use the best ever Zak pics, but then I realize he usually has awesome pics! πŸ˜†... Did you hear that apparently most players are taking an off from WI because they're exhausted? Cant blame them, but honestly, I dont like new players. o.O Maybe thats just because I'm not used to them, but yeah... And for some reason, I actually do not like Praveen Kumar at all! I dont know.. Its sorta hard to explain why, but I get the feeling he doesnt get along with most of the players. Maybe that's just me. o.O

Anyway, I have no idea why I mentioned that. 🀣 I loved everything else... BBB is fantastic! It looks so cute... Ainvayi being one of my fav songs! I loved the DE soo much! I cant wait to see today's epi, but Last thursday was like.. heaven! But the Virat one - you're the best cric sig maker - gotta give you that. I love that pic, and I love the sig even more... I am starting to like Virat a lot more! I might even use sigs on him!! πŸ˜†

Anyway... thank you! I looove it.. even if I hadnt expressed it well enough, I actually adore the stuff 😳... And yes... anyone is free to use it if they'd like... IPL sucks... but I am still watching it... which is lameee... But yeah... I am not sure who's doing well, but I was hoping Irfan does. I really want him to come back - thought he was one of the most promising talents we've ever had. And his records in tests are mind-blowing. I hope he gets a chance back to the Indian Team... I think he really deserves it! Again.. I love you guys! You both ROCK!! πŸ˜†
Fab updd gals! 
OMGGG 
the colouring/texture u've using are so BEAUTIFUL.. these BBB/D/DE sigs are just WOW.. Loved the way u used the pics together ;

'Bebo/Anush sigs are Nice! Looking just so diff. Love it <3

Harsh/Virat sigs aswell.. So pretty. Love the text u using ":

All other are just PERFECT.

Keep rocking' I love this shop. Totally amazing'; πŸ€—

Love ya Ridzy,
aishi
Awesome update πŸ‘πŸ‘ love them πŸ˜ƒ
goshhh the dalena sigs blew me away!!! one of my favorites till date
and the BBB siggys are adorablee amazing work on that the first and last one- rima i deserve a gali, still havent watched BBB 0_0 i have easter vacation so now i really should watch it

keep it up ladies
Ohh i LOVEE the bebo and anushka siggies! πŸ˜ƒ
awesome!
and YAYY!
PM us!
GLADDD u ppl ACTUALLY decided at something so helpful!!!!!! HMPH! πŸ˜†
Girliesss, the BBB stuff is gorgeous, Keep it up! :)
anddd... i'll check the site out soon!
OMGG BBB siggy is just outta of the world!<3