Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
thank you so much saniya...for using and commenting!!

haha widsie...aww poor you!!
..-Kaju-.. thumbnail
OMG!!
Amazing amazinggg updateee..seriously so good..
I love all the sigs and avi's..they're all stunning!
This avi rockssss!

Love the first Raina sig..the text font is awesome..Zaheer Khan sigs are stunning..he was so awesome throughout!
Gauti..awww I love him! He was so amazing..and him and Kohli rocked..the whole team did a fab fab job..
Awww the Yuvi sigs..I love that guy
Eeeks the MSD sig is sooo good, great use of textures and ahh the whole update is just stunning..keep up the fabbb work!
-Kajal x

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rima.. AWESOMEEE WC stuff!!

Fabulous wrk on all of themmm!!
Keep rockinggg😃
Rimsie. thumbnail

aww thank you so so much kaju!! good to see you back on IF!!! im glad you liked them!!'

thank you avni!!! appreciate it!!

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ahhh fabulouss update galz!<3
Add me to your pm list first of all!!!
i don't even get to knw that you guys are updating😵
OMGGGGGGG RIDU Fab update guys<3<3
Gosh the side effects of India winning the IPL..........❤️
Muwaaaaaaaah gr8 work on Zaheer,Sachin,MSD,Yuvi and Kohli....................😍
Smashing cricket update and the best part is you guys take off from your Busy schedule and allotted your time for the Indian WC Update!!
A impressed😳😳
This one is fab of Zak<3
MNuwaaaaaaaah he looks amazing full of enregyyyyy<3

Muwaaaaaah I still can't forget how all of them carried sachin on there shoulders after the gr8 win.........🤣
fabbbbbbbb one<3

love itttttttttttttt❤️
this reminds me god's birthday on the April of  24th and he'l be playing against DC!!
A match surely to watch out for!!!
Muwaaaaaah gr8 update girls<3<3
tell me if the page is not loading because of the quote😈
Cess- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima791

glad you enjoyed my opinions...yh...i think he's the mr. dependable...he has always proved that!! everytime not only wc but every tournament that dhoni has called zak to take a wicket...zak has done it!! yh im with you....he's the only consistent bowlers who not only bowled well..but took wickets as welll!!  at least to me!! i was literally screaming next to my bro in law...when he got maidens each time...i was like go zak go!!!😆

LOL! I was so nervous i didn't even say anything when he got the first maiden. I was like good job in my mind. Then when he got his third, I went on and on, and somehow, when I think of it today, I feel like I jinxed him in the end! 🤣 But he was brilliant the entire WC! Sucks he never got the MOM! ): I am so excited for our test series in england, aus, and WI. I am sure he will rock - also his 300th wicket is coming up soon - hopefully!! Hahaha! 

yh i told my bro-in-law that they won't score 300!! he's like its finall...its gonna be there!! im like nah...we got raina!!! and after like 5 overs...im like ha...we got the whole team!!! but the field attackers were raina and yuvi!! yh i was planning on makign his sig from semi's when he took that wicket...but i couldn't as the comp crashed! and lost my pics😭Oh damn! That sucks.... they were all really amazing though. Especially Raina and yuvi. They were everywhere! anyways...exactly...i was so mad...when my bro-in law switched the channel and every damn news channel was trashing the poor guy...seriously...you can't put that amoutn of pressure on any player!! not even sach!! i have always like sree and zak from bowling!!😃
I was soooo angry at the media, and even the commentators. He was actually not as bad as they portrayed him- i mean in the day generally - not considering other factors like he did not play in the earlier matches, etc. I love Sree, along with RP and Irfan. I miss the two so much. Zak has always been my fav! 

me too....i was liek you idiot!! come on....you didn't need to do anything!! the review act got me more pissed too...even sach asked gauti last time....and how dare he not ask sach!! Tell me about it! I was fuming like mad when he appealed because even to the naked eye, it seemed so out! I was like really? You'd do that? im still mad abt it.. Mee too!! 😆and liek you said...its the end that matters!! hey..you just said yuvi's quote...😳 i know...you know my bro in law told me like few months before wc started...he's like if we win this wc, most of the credit will go to yuvi...and this wc is one of the reason why he'll come back in form😃 I am so glad he's back. Seriously, Team india is just incomplete without him! I missed him, and I am proud of everything he's done! 

just couldnt' resist when it came to yuvi...i think he deserves it all after all the hardwork!! true...but i think dhoni handles the field way better...i mean...in the last five overs...when yuvi couldn't hit a single ball...and then when dhoni got on strike he hit a four....that did two thing...put yuvi out of pressure and buiding pressure on sri=lnaka...i think it got kumar confused on whom to give to bowl...so i still think dhoni deserved..but gauti only paced the game...which was what was needed!! and im glad we shared the diff opinions!!

LOL! I think Dhoni and Gauti should have shared it! You know? Why cant we have 2 MOMs? Its a final, and they were truly both the reason we won it. I was hoping they both get the MOMs... But then again, D was great with his captaincy as well, so it all just works out fine. I dont think they really care anyway, Winning was all that mattered. Although I did hope they gave out awards for highest run scorer and wicket taker! 😆

you know i was gonna add in my comments that...this one totally reminded me of you!!😳 wheni was making it..i was like cess will enjoy this one!!😃 😆 😉 
🤣 That made me laugh! Haha... I am so predictable even if I try not to be! Seriously!! But that was my fav! I havent seen that pic before, and it looked too cute to not go awww on! 😆

i missed him during the wc too...but i was like hmm..who should replace him?😳 so many talents and so much less space 😆 I know right? I want him back, but who should go? 

sure will def resize that avi sometime soon...😃 and yh..i wiill def try to get that sig of zak for you😉 eps after ya essay!!😃 LOL! Thanks Rima!! ILY! <3

LOL... you so do not have to reply to me if you dont get a chance... I just felt like replying back because I realized how much I wanted to talk about cricket... 😆 I was tempted so I wrote back. I tried to contain myself this time, so it isnt that long! 🤣 

Edited by Cess- - 13 years ago
Rimsie. thumbnail
thank you sam!!!

sorry aditi...we don't do pms for update....unless someone wants to volunteer to help...otherwise...lolz...we are both too busy!! plus...IF only allows 20 people for pms..and its too much of a hassle!! anyway...thank yuo..im glad you liked those....i know what you mean abt the avi...i love it as well!!!

you are so right abt india being incomplete without yuvi! you know..it makes me sad that when these players will retire in few years..i will miss them like hell!! haha...well you do love zak...so i knew...yh i found that pic randlomly!! so i didn't know if you had seen it or not!! i still have it..do you want it?? robbie needs a chance at wc though..i hope he makes it in the next wc!! will get that aiv that you wanted in small size pretty soon...its just..i don't konw wht texture to use in the background!!
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
rims i can start PMing but only after next week when i'll be active again....