Rida Creations #19 PG 144 Anya, Damon, Maaneet - Page 84

Posted: 12 years ago
Rimaaaa!! I was totally waiting for you to update on the WC win. Seriously, I thought it would never come! So so so glad your computer is working now! I think you guys were the ones I expected most from out of the win. So proud of the boys, still cannot believe we won this! Its just so surreal, that after 3 weeks, I'm still waiting for it to finally sink in... πŸ˜†

I really love your assessment of the world cup. Pretty much exactly how I thought of it - the whole match was sorta perfect other than the batting powerplay at the end of the SL innings. That was sorta frustrating. I love the Zak Avi. It is waaay tooo cute. I really thought he was fabulous. Not only in this match, but every single match. Every single on of them he contributed, and bowled india to victory. Did you realize how Zak doesnt have a single 4 or 5 wicket haul? He was so consistent that even without such milestones, he ended up being the joint highest wicket taker. A pacer in sub continent being the highest wicket taker in the world cup! What could be better? I was and still am so so so proud of him. What he has done is just unbelievable. I agree he didnt do well in the last 3 overs πŸ˜† but seriously, the guy was the one bowling all those power plays in every match, he was bound to have a bad spell at least once. But his maidens were just - unbelievable!! πŸ˜†

Raina was fab along with Yuv. They both were brilliant, another great reason we won this. If it hadnt been for them, it would have been 300 atleast! I also looove the bhajji one! Finally a sig on him! πŸ˜† He was so good as well. Maybe not the wicket taker but he was the one who put a lot of pressure on the batsmen. And agreed completely on Sree. Poor guy, the crap he has to take from the people and media. Warming the bench for 45 days is not easy, and then to play when its the finals - they were on the verge of creating history. I swear I was so pissed. He was great - he didnt leak 10 runs per over, people need to chill! I really like Sree now... πŸ˜† 

Viru - I was fuming. I couldnt believe he played that shot, then he appealed! I was just shocked. He didnt even ask Sach, just did it. I was like if this ruins our chance I will hate him for life (okay maybe for a whole 4 years then 🀣)... thank god it was okay in the end! Yuvi was a champ. He batted like a champ, bowled like a champ and fielded like a champ. He even celebrated like a champ. So proud of his achievements. He has come a long way from last year, and like Zak had said - I also knew he would come good one day. I'm glad he chose that day to be a historic one! 

I loove the avis! I really do. All of them are damn adorable! Yuvi's hugs were sooo touching. He had different emotions with different friends. With Dhoni and Virat, it was we did it. With Sachin it was I did it for you, with Suresh and Zak it was finally guys! I was very touched! Oh but for the first time, I actually disagree with the MOM being Dhoni. I know you think it should only be D, but I thought - still think it should have been gauti. He came when Viru got out on a duck. It was 0/1. He carried the team, even when Sach got out, and it was 35/2(?). He along with Virat brought the team home. Yes he wasnt explosive and he did not bat like dhoni, but if it wasnt for him, we would never even need dhoni to bat like that. We would most likely be reeling. I think what makes me think Gauti should have been MOM is the fact that it wasnt only D who could be so explosive. Yuvraj could and probably would have done the same. But D came in first. Gauti on the other hand was the only guy who could anchor when Virat got out. That was crucial to me. But then again everyone has their own perspective. Just thought it should be Gauti - but then I guess everyone thought so differently, cz D got the MOM... πŸ˜†

I lovvveee the Gary one! I love him. I want him back! ): I am sure he will be back in a year or so. I am sure he will miss his family as much as they would miss him. It makes me wanna cry. His PC was sooo sad. 

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/4102/122f.png

^^ That one is EPIC!! I looove it so so so much! Haha... Zak looks too adorable, and Viru's son (dont remember his name πŸ€” ) Looks even better. haha... that one is my fav of them all! 🀣 Clearly I am a Zaheer fan. Even if I try to condense the fact! 

If you were infront of me, I'd hug you, I swear! πŸ˜† The Yuv-Zak one is EPIC! I have this thing for them as friends. I dunno, never had it before but after the WC, I just love them and their relationship even more. I love how they understand each other so well, even when they have interviews and everything. It seems like they have known each other since forever. Them along with Sach and Bhajji. There was this awesome article on them. God!! It was very good. Complete insight on the 'fab four' as they called them. (:

Virat and Yuvi is sooo cute! I love both the sigs! I miss Rob. I really do!! He was such a hero in the T20 win. I really hope he does well in IPL and comes back to the team. In place of who, dont ask, but he need to be back. I really miss him! ): That sig is adorable! 

I really dont know which one to use, lets just be honest, they are all better than any other cric sigs! I think you guys are the best when it comes to Cric! I looove them all... will use them one by one! πŸ˜† Oh and if you plan to make some more (🀣 If you made a weird face, let me just say - Come on! We won the cup, one more bigger update to banta hi hai! πŸ˜†) No but seriously, if you guys are making more, do make one on Zak that says - highest wicket taker. Imma still very proud of that fact! πŸ˜† And yeah - a smaller avi version of this - http://imgup.com/image-3FD3_4DA648B6.gif - that interview was too adorable!!

I'm sorry for the over extended failing and unnecessary essay! I just couldnt contain myself. Clearly - I am not over the win! πŸ˜† Amazing work guys! You know how big of a fan I am, well the fandom just grew by a great much!! (:
WELCOME BACKKKK! OMG I missed your work soo much! =)

Holy an entire update dedicated to Cricket. Wow! Lovely sigs & avis Rims! I cant pick a fav one cuz all are really gorgeous. Reallyyyyyyyy great job! :)  Make some KaJen & Premeer stuff in your next update :) Muahss!

WOW! a lot of sigs, i think this is the first time i saw you make a lot of sig at one time :O thats amazing :P hehe. i cant pick which is the best, okay i must say this, you guys seriousl are getting better&amazing with sigs :O same thing with vid avis :P i iked how you made these sized big. i love that! i love to make sized big avis hehe :P the sized big is just best! :P hehe. wow what an amazing updateeee! :O anddd this update is really full of B L U E ! LOL. :P
shini you beetter edi this time!!

thanks priya!!

oh you too reserved reeno!!! wowww!!

thank you janu!! lgad youl iked that one..i love it too!!!

thank you sofi!! aww so swet of you sweety...but did you know how long of a break that was...almost like 2-3 weeks!!! so yh!!! glad to hear that everyone is loving the update!!

thank you raee...aww you welcome...i just had to write down my emotions!! im glad you liked to read them!!

thank you sary!!! aww so sweet of ya!!

thank you dharu!!

holy shoot cess!! hold on...let me read and reply to your essay in a bit!!!!
Lol It's OK yaar Who Cares if your Cricket update is Late it's Stil SMASHING

Love everything so much Came out awesoem Esp love the Pic of zak & sehwag with the Kid AWWWIE & Yuvi Virat ones are Cute. The coloring on avi's is simply BRILLIANT i Always adore your Avi's
Rimaaaa!! I was totally waiting for you to update on the WC win. Seriously, I thought it would never come! So so so glad your computer is working now! I think you guys were the ones I expected most from out of the win. So proud of the boys, still cannot believe we won this! Its just so surreal, that after 3 weeks, I'm still waiting for it to finally sink in... πŸ˜† i just had to reply in a diff post since you wrote me an essayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ yup im back in the gameπŸ˜‰ aww so sweet of ya...glad to know we met the expectations!! i know its so surreal!!

I really love your assessment of the world cup. Pretty much exactly how I thought of it - the whole match was sorta perfect other than the batting powerplay at the end of the SL innings. That was sorta frustrating. I love the Zak Avi. It is waaay tooo cute. I really thought he was fabulous. Not only in this match, but every single match. Every single on of them he contributed, and bowled india to victory. Did you realize how Zak doesnt have a single 4 or 5 wicket haul? He was so consistent that even without such milestones, he ended up being the joint highest wicket taker. A pacer in sub continent being the highest wicket taker in the world cup! What could be better? I was and still am so so so proud of him. What he has done is just unbelievable. I agree he didnt do well in the last 3 overs πŸ˜† but seriously, the guy was the one bowling all those power plays in every match, he was bound to have a bad spell at least once. But his maidens were just - unbelievable!! πŸ˜† glad you enjoyed my opinions...yh...i think he's the mr. dependable...he has always proved that!! everytime not only wc but every tournament that dhoni has called zak to take a wicket...zak has done it!! yh im with you....he's the only consistent bowlers who not only bowled well..but took wickets as welll!!  at least to me!! i was literally screaming next to my bro in law...when he got maidens each time...i was like go zak go!!!πŸ˜†

Raina was fab along with Yuv. They both were brilliant, another great reason we won this. If it hadnt been for them, it would have been 300 atleast! I also looove the bhajji one! Finally a sig on him! πŸ˜† He was so good as well. Maybe not the wicket taker but he was the one who put a lot of pressure on the batsmen. And agreed completely on Sree. Poor guy, the crap he has to take from the people and media. Warming the bench for 45 days is not easy, and then to play when its the finals - they were on the verge of creating history. I swear I was so pissed. He was great - he didnt leak 10 runs per over, people need to chill! I really like Sree now... πŸ˜†  yh i told my bro-in-law that they won't score 300!! he's like its finall...its gonna be there!! im like nah...we got raina!!! and after like 5 overs...im like ha...we got the whole team!!! but the field attackers were raina and yuvi!! yh i was planning on makign his sig from semi's when he took that wicket...but i couldn't as the comp crashed! and lost my pics😭 anyways...exactly...i was so mad...when my bro-in law switched the channel and every damn news channel was trashing the poor guy...seriously...you can't put that amoutn of pressure on any player!! not even sach!! i have always like sree and zak from bowling!!πŸ˜ƒ

Viru - I was fuming. I couldnt believe he played that shot, then he appealed! I was just shocked. He didnt even ask Sach, just did it. I was like if this ruins our chance I will hate him for life (okay maybe for a whole 4 years then 🀣)... thank god it was okay in the end! Yuvi was a champ. He batted like a champ, bowled like a champ and fielded like a champ. He even celebrated like a champ. So proud of his achievements. He has come a long way from last year, and like Zak had said - I also knew he would come good one day. I'm glad he chose that day to be a historic one!  me too....i was liek you idiot!! come on....you didn't need to do anything!! the review act got me more pissed too...even sach asked gauti last time....and how dare he not ask sach!! im still mad abt it..and liek you said...its the end that matters!! hey..you just said yuvi's quote...😳 i know...you know my bro in law told me like few months before wc started...he's like if we win this wc, most of the credit will go to yuvi...and this wc is one of the reason why he'll come back in formπŸ˜ƒ

I loove the avis! I really do. All of them are damn adorable! Yuvi's hugs were sooo touching. He had different emotions with different friends. With Dhoni and Virat, it was we did it. With Sachin it was I did it for you, with Suresh and Zak it was finally guys! I was very touched! Oh but for the first time, I actually disagree with the MOM being Dhoni. I know you think it should only be D, but I thought - still think it should have been gauti. He came when Viru got out on a duck. It was 0/1. He carried the team, even when Sach got out, and it was 35/2(?). He along with Virat brought the team home. Yes he wasnt explosive and he did not bat like dhoni, but if it wasnt for him, we would never even need dhoni to bat like that. We would most likely be reeling. I think what makes me think Gauti should have been MOM is the fact that it wasnt only D who could be so explosive. Yuvraj could and probably would have done the same. But D came in first. Gauti on the other hand was the only guy who could anchor when Virat got out. That was crucial to me. But then again everyone has their own perspective. Just thought it should be Gauti - but then I guess everyone thought so differently, cz D got the MOM... πŸ˜† i just couldnt' resist when it came to yuvi...i think he deserves it all after all the hardwork!! true...but i think dhoni handles the field way better...i mean...in the last five overs...when yuvi couldn't hit a single ball...and then when dhoni got on strike he hit a four....that did two thing...put yuvi out of pressure and buiding pressure on sri=lnaka...i think it got kumar confused on whom to give to bowl...so i still think dhoni deserved..but gauti only paced the game...which was what was needed!! and im glad we shared the diff opinions!!

I lovvveee the Gary one! I love him. I want him back! ): I am sure he will be back in a year or so. I am sure he will miss his family as much as they would miss him. It makes me wanna cry. His PC was sooo sad. i know i want him back as well...i hope so too....😳

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/4102/122f.png

^^ That one is EPIC!! I looove it so so so much! Haha... Zak looks too adorable, and Viru's son (dont remember his name πŸ€” ) Looks even better. haha... that one is my fav of them all! 🀣 Clearly I am a Zaheer fan. Even if I try to condense the fact! you know i was gonna add in my comments that...this one totally reminded me of you!!😳 wheni was making it..i was like cess will enjoy this one!!πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

If you were infront of me, I'd hug you, I swear! πŸ˜† yay!!! hugs back at yaπŸ˜‰The Yuv-Zak one is EPIC! I have this thing for them as friends. I dunno, never had it before but after the WC, I just love them and their relationship even more. yh..i like their friendshipt too...esp the trio of yuvi-zak-kaif....those 3 were just too good on field....and after kaif left...he kidna got replaced with raina!!😳 πŸ˜†I love how they understand each other so well, even when they have interviews and everything. It seems like they have known each other since forever. Them along with Sach and Bhajji. There was this awesome article on them. God!! It was very good. Complete insight on the 'fab four' as they called them. (: so so so true!

Virat and Yuvi is sooo cute! I love both the sigs! I miss Rob. i miss him too😳 im glad he's in yuvi's team!!😳 maybe i;ll get chance at their sigsπŸ˜ƒ I really do!! He was such a hero in the T20 win. I really hope he does well in IPL and comes back to the team. In place of who, dont ask, but he need to be back. I really miss him! ): That sig is adorable! i missed him during the wc too...but i was like hmm..who should replace him?😳 so many talents and so much less space πŸ˜†

I really dont know which one to use, lets just be honest, they are all better than any other cric sigs! aww so sweet of ya jaanπŸ˜ƒ  I think you guys are the best when it comes to Cric! 😳you making me blush now!!I looove them all... will use them one by one! πŸ˜† Oh and if you plan to make some more (🀣 If you made a weird face, let me just say - Come on! We won the cup, one more bigger update to banta hi hai! πŸ˜†) ms greedy..πŸ˜† No but seriously, if you guys are making more, do make one on Zak that says - highest wicket taker. Imma still very proud of that fact! πŸ˜† And yeah - a smaller avi version of this - http://imgup.com/image-3FD3_4DA648B6.gif - that interview was too adorable!! sure will def resize that avi sometime soon...πŸ˜ƒ and yh..i wiill def try to get that sig of zak for youπŸ˜‰ eps after ya essay!!πŸ˜ƒ

I'm sorry for the over extended failing and unnecessary essay! WHAT IS WRONG WIHT YOU??? this is A++++++++++++ essayπŸ˜ƒbest essay i ever read in my lifeπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ I just couldnt contain myself. Clearly - I am not over the win! πŸ˜† nor am i !!Amazing work guys! You know how big of a fan I am, well the fandom just grew by a great much!! (: aww love ya chica!!πŸ˜ƒ im still feeling patriotic...that i went with orange!!

thank you faru!! im glad to be back!! aww glad you liked them...will def try the sugg soon!!

thank you mehwish!! yh its first time..i did such a huge update!! aww im glad you liked them and think we are improving!! i love blue...april is def the color of blue for me from now on!!

aww thank you thank you sis!! i love that pic...esp zak's adorable expressions...aww!! 
Ahhh Zak's celebration kiss! I loveeee him! Oh lord, this was one heck of an update :D Amazinggg!! Gonna use some :)
im gettign late because of you hehe
so instead of changing etc i saw the update read .. studies each sig hehehe..
will comment later on sigss..lol when im back form schoool