Rida Creations #19 PG 144 Anya, Damon, Maaneet - Page 83

Posted: 13 years ago
cant wait for the update but rims dont do it in the morning do the update at night cuz in the morning i'll be at work....

wids you cant access PM yet has its under maintainace...
aww thanks sofi!!

wids ALL of them are cricket...it was a special moment na!! i wasn't able to use PM earlier either!! idk why?

idk whats the matter with PMs...

oh ok...what time do you get off work?? i'll be sure to not do it in the morning ;)
oh woww..i didn't know hsini lolz
dangg; oo 20? :O wow. can't wait to see it :)
rims i get home aroung 3 in the afternoon....
yup ashu,....i went crazy!!!

oh ok....good so now i can do my homewrok in the morning and afternoon the ne post the update in the evening!!
**do not ask for any resources and don't cutout any creations**
**do not quote update, as it makes the page loading slower**
**upload on your own server..it BARELY takes 1 min**

MEGA UPDATE...let is load!!
AVIS will take some time to load...so remember just be patient and you'll be able to see it

note:some of the sigs have 2 versions...text or textures might be the only diff!! some of the text has been inspired from aish(-Aish129-)! If anything else seems inspired/over-inspired..do let me know..it was unintentional!

Okay...so i know everyone reviewed alreayd and the WC is already long gone..but its not my fault that my damn comp decided to quit on me when i wanted to just spend enitre day on it :( anyhow...here is my review...I thought of posting since i already spended my time on it...btw took out comments on SL team...since didn't want to take a chance this time lol ...lets start from beginning...the toss deal was kinda funny...i mean they had to toss twice..before sri-lanka won(just the toss though)!!

~~Fielding and Bowling~~
Loved Zak in the mandatory powerplay...he was darn awesome...three maiden...i thought it was gonna be his day..but unfortunetly not!! But Im still proud of him!! He got hitten pretty solid in batting powerplay...but that is expected!

Fielding was Damn tight....so strict...esp suresh raina and yuvi...more raina though!!! hehe!! so proud of the team for  stopping so many fours and for not giving out any extra runs!!!

Unfortunetly Sreesanth didn't have a good day, but i don't think anyone should blame him!! That man hasn't played entire tournament...all of sudden he's to bowl in finals...hell yeah...you can expect some roughness...plus every team always attacks one baller!!! That just happened to be sree's bad day!!
I was so mad that media and everyone went ballistic on that poor guy!!

First wicket...Haila...heart stopping catch...such a fab job by viru..i was like chanting catch it catch it!! fab job by him!! great bowling by zak!!

Dilshan's wicket was a site to see..i loved that entire moment...so glad bhajji got him bowled out so soon!!

I wish Sangakkara and Jayawardene's partnership was broken earlier but at the end of the day we won!!
I was glad yuvi got sangakkara out!! Dhoni caught that so beautifully!!

the LBW to samaraweera was quite a scene...loved the way how yuvi stood his ground and asked for review...i didn't know why simon taufel didn't give it out on the appeal!!
Kupugedera's catch was fab...raina caught that perfectly!!! once again zak was too good!!

the batting powerplay put quite many runs on the scoreboard but that is expected from any team!!

~~Batting~~
Honestly, viru shouln't have tried to play that shot at all...it would have gone as wide...it was on the line already...but he just had to!! ugghh made me so mad!!
Sach left early..althogh i wish he had gotten his chance to get his 100th 100 in World Cup!!!
However, Gauti comes to save the day!! yay!! So proud of Gauti and Kohli for pacing the game!!

Virat's catch by dilshan was magnificent catch...ahhh!! You know if it would have been any other player other than Gauti standing on non-stricker end...they wouldn't have moved!! No team players ever move!! But im glad Gauti played honestly!!
DHONI!!!!!!!!!! im so so glad he took up the opportunity to prove himself! He batted powerfully!! I loved his shots...so friggin bang on...damn proud of him!!

I was so mad at gauti for throwing away his wicket. It was a straight delivery..all he had to do was just guide it the right away!! He was too rushing toward it!!!
Yuvi came...im actually surprised he got the chance to bat!!! 
That last six...OMFG!! HELI SHOT!! i was freaking screaming as soon as i saw the ball into the air...helicopter shot was just brilliant...that man only moved his wrist..i don't know how he does it..but he doe is so brilliantaly!!

The celebreations can't not be described. There are not enouh words to describe it all!! Seeing the team crying and huggin each other was such a joyous moment to see. I am so so glad I have lived a moment that people often experience once in a life time!!!

For the people who think Gauti deserved the man of the match, Im sorry but no dhoni single handlely deserved it!! first of all and the most of all, Dhoni took the pressure! What Gauti did was pace the inning, which he's best at!! He did his duty but he didn't hit like Dhoni. Dhoni brought the MOMENTUM!!! There is huge diff between pacing and bringing the momentum in the innings! Dhoni tooks the pressure off yuvi!! He was a HITTER on that night. His shots carried power!! Therefore, He deserved it single handedly !!

Yuvi got the man of the tournament!!! Which he deserved!!! So happy to see him back in form especially on a time like this that was needed!!

Finally the man behind the scene...Gary...Thank you is definitely not enough, but it simply just covers what we feel!

Other Cricket Stuff...not final related....
i simply adore zak's expression on this pic...so i just couldn't resits!

love this pic of robbie and virat...esp virat's looking damn good in this one!

so i think that just made up for it...believe it or not...its done!!

OMG Rima! This avi is just AWESOME! Love it!

WOW 1000% HUGSS GUYS LOL =D
U SHOULD DO MORE HUGE UPDATES ;P LOVE IT =D
FABBBB FABBBB UPDATE GUYS!!!!
ALL CRICKET SIGGS AND AVIS ARE BRILLL =D
I LOVED THESES SIGGS =D

TC
LOVE
SOFIA
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX
fantastic update, totally AMAZING each and evry sig and anim was beautiful, thank u so much for the detailed sig by sig update too real fun to read it, i went thru all the same emotions also and i'm glad u made me relive them again, thanks a lot,
love u and  ur art🤗🤗
Gorgeous update <333 Love them all! The coloring is amazing!