Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
After ages a full on bolly update from ya Love love love it esp the bebo duggu and sall Pz ow i miss them esp Sallu pz and basiccall Pz with everyone  Love it came out superbbbb and the cricket avi's somply rock without a doubt best stuff on cricket loveeeeeeee
Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
eeeksss!!.......... this update is my FAV., cuz it have two of my alltime fav. BW couples :P
loveee sallu-preity one esp. the text cuz its soo true........ as preity is her fav. costar<33  ............. *sigh* bebo-duggu one is adorable, actually it turn out pretty good........ miss them :(

and love the coloring on BBB ones<3............. WC stuff is nice too 😳
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
love full updte.. esp SalluPreity sig..

senorita
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

OMGGG This is the cutest thing ever i've seen they need to come back in a movie *sigh* its gorgeous love the text/coloring. will use it soon! everything looks superb!:)
wida thumbnail
shini read nah i wrote i wotn haev time later
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I just saw BBB this sunday, and i loved it!! the coloring on all the BBB sigs looks fabb, love the pinkishness :P Te cric stuff totally steals the shoe! the big avis look fantastic, and the coloring on them are awesome!! :D

PreitySalman one looks great, love the blending!!

and the HK sig is so cute! i love your text, and that one of my fav scenes of those two from that movie ^_^
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you aysha!!! wow you using that old sig of gk!!

thank you fatima...glad yuo liked them!!!  i also want pz and sallu to do a film!!

thank you meeru!!! glad you liekd thpse!! girl power lol!! i know eveyrone is feeling so patriotic!!

thank you sofi!!! imgald you liked the updates!!!

thanks fary..you ahvent' updated either woman!! love your tanu avis...so beautiful...i know yaar..pz needs to come back..im tiredo seeing these new faces with same old bakwass ghisi piti sotries...

read the earlier posts shini!!

thank you rummy!! aww glad to know that yaar!!

thank you senorita!!!

thank you dharu!! i know yaar...see poeple simply love them...they need to make a comeback!! love your delena aivs...so so good!!!

thank you payalsy!! yay glad you saw it and liked it...isn't it awesome??!!! thanks for uisng girl!! i love the attitude of bebo in that movie...totally snobby girl!!
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i love the sallu pz one..esp the text
nicee

and omg
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/1614/42072336.png
you dont know how many time me and my cousin reenacted this scene
awesome
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks salz...really?? thats kool!! i was trying to experiemtn with styles..and ended up and then i got tired so i just left it how it was!!
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantastic update guys... EVERYTHING looks amazing! Love the Preity-Salam sig especially. Its sooo pretty & they are so cute! <33 Love them!