Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
OMD, a Rida siggy without any text!!!:O http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9226/arjunarohikillcopy.png <- I love it! Yeah, the PSD has many defaults, but with your incredible photoshop skills, it turned out amazing! Kasturi avis are love <3. I remember that I used to watch that show when I went to Pakistan in '07... they were so cute, but then Kasturi had to go crazy, LOL! I still remember it. And why is everyone making HC and JW sigs? I personally think that they look like a bro-sis jodi... nevertheless, the sig turned out great... brilliant blending as usual.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
All of them turned out amazing was staring at the avi's for like last min or 2 they are all Fab FAb Fab love the new small pic /text style it's so cool. Kasturi never watched but really like subhangi and miss seeing her so good surprise .

The KMH ones are AWESOMEEEEX 67485846585784584574 Love all the Colorings and love how some of them are textless. Makes them more Special. lovely Coloring and layouts & i love the Font so much esp when you use it. 

Love the coloring on the Harshad Jenny sig mainly caz of the redness. make more harshu and TL PLZZZ

The Wahab Sig though has to be the BEST BEST BEST out of the update i don't know maybe i m Biased here but it's the best out of all. he Truly is the Hero

All the req are amazing 

The req 
wida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pianofied.

OMD, a Rida siggy without any text!!!:O http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9226/arjunarohikillcopy.png <- I love it! Yeah, the PSD has many defaults, but with your incredible photoshop skills, it turned out amazing! Kasturi avis are love <3. I remember that I used to watch that show when I went to Pakistan in '07... they were so cute, but then Kasturi had to go crazy, LOL! I still remember it. And why is everyone making HC and JW sigs? I personally think that they look like a bro-sis jodi... nevertheless, the sig turned out great... brilliant blending as usual.

heheh yeah a siggy with no textšŸ˜†.. actually i was about to do a pic spam on the confessiosn scenešŸ˜† so i had many these kind of blendid pics and than i got boredd.. so i decided i wont do a pic spamšŸ˜† but i liked these blended pics so i add coloring and i liked itšŸ˜†
i added text to it but didnt liked it with text soo i made a version with and without textšŸ˜†
ahh thankss yaaaaaar
yeah robbie kasturi were so cute.. but then they ruined it and got her married thousand timesšŸ˜†
hehehe rims made ti because of suggestion the harshjen onešŸ˜†
Thankss mariumm
wida thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

All of them turned out amazing was staring at the avi's for like last min or 2 they are all Fab FAb Fab love the new small pic /text style it's so cool. Kasturi never watched but really like subhangi and miss seeing her so good surprise .

The KMH ones are AWESOMEEEEX 67485846585784584574 Love all the Colorings and love how some of them are textless. Makes them more Special. lovely Coloring and layouts & i love the Font so much esp when you use it. 

Love the coloring on the Harshad Jenny sig mainly caz of the redness. make more harshu and TL PLZZZ

The Wahab Sig though has to be the BEST BEST BEST out of the update i don't know maybe i m Biased here but it's the best out of all. he Truly is the Hero

All the req are amazing 

The req 

Thank youuu faryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyšŸ˜ƒ...
i will forward the suggestion to rimsieešŸ˜† as i dont think i will be making stuff for 2 weeks..i got my exams startingg

ii lovee subhangi as well.. she is one of ma fav actresses.. she can acttšŸ˜ƒ

heheeh thankss yaaaaaaaršŸ˜ƒ
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome updateee..
Loved the KMH ones the most.. they are amazingggg...
keep it up :)
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG totally in love Wahab and Prem-Nandini sig.. loved the style, font and text and coloring wooooww PERFECT

beautiful creatins yaara..

senorita
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome awesome everything looks fantastic. All requests looks super gorgeous!:):)
-Zaara- thumbnail

thanks so much šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

love my siggy esp the colouring šŸ˜ƒ šŸ˜ƒ šŸ˜ƒ
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing update <333 Loved them all!
Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gorgeous update :)