Rida Creations #19 PG 144 Anya, Damon, Maaneet - Page 26

Posted: 13 years ago

haha..idk abt that...this one time..i uploaded this avi...and it wasn't even too big...and it wasn't showing the preview or anything so i wasl iek wehre is that avi?? then i accidently click on on youtube link in my fav tool bar...and wheni  went back to imageshack to get the link...the stupid preview was tehre!! and the link was fine all the time!! you are so nice..but where is shini..she hasn't read...i guess she is super busy with her mom gone!!

thank you aishi..glad you liked that arhohi one!! i liked the placemtn on that arjohi sig too...im gonna try to make more in that style!!! wids totally did one of her best coloring in that kejn one!! im so glad you liekd your req...widsie told me how much time she spent on it..and its totally worth it to know you love it!! thanks you for using it right away!!!

thank you angeldmg16!! glad you liked them...would love to see your results!!

thank you meeru!! where you been girl?? how you been?? pm me the very right pic of jensen in your first sig!!! im so jealous of it!!

thank you reeno!!! glad you liked thoem!!!

thany ou kiran!!! i like that shini one as well...at first when i started to make..i didn't know how ti was gonna turn out..but now im loving it!!

aww thank you so so much smriti...so damn sweet of you...glad you liked your req!!! always love to read your essays ;)

thank you marj!! glad you liked your arjohi req....so many people are jealous of it including me...so just enjoy!! i told you na...she'll do it..it was arjohi!! ;)

Originally posted by rima791

thank you marj!! glad you liked your arjohi req....so many people are jealous of it including me...so just enjoy!! i told you na...she'll do it..it was arjohi!! ;)

Obviously Rima! There's no doubt as to not like it!! After all its Arjuhi KISSING!! ☺️☺️☺️
Hahaha!! I love Wida for doing it!! Yup! You were right! I was just apprehensive to add another req after she had closed even though it was Arjuhi 😳 

Glad I did it though! I ove it!
pakistan wonnnnnn
they beated those aussiess yesyesyessssssss
hehe finally they wotn keep talkign about aussies own 34 matches withotu beaing beaten in wc..lol
eheh now it will bee.. paki beatedd ausiieeeeee hehehe
im sooo happy widzi im just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx
soo whoo played with colors today??
I've been goood Rimuuu and you? 😳 pming right awayy 😉 I expect to see some sigs of it then 😉😃

im happy to know aussie's record broke..finally!!

not me widsie..wish i was in India...i def woudl hve!!

meeru...i mean the very right pic...not the left one!! yu sended me the left one..i jsut realized it...will be when you send me the right pic!!

wids where is the sig i dont see any....

sooooooooooo beautiful updae reqz r stunning

me edited my req on pg 15 sorry for being late
luv
Fatima